Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Why do we not have a thread in the United forum? The club have confirmed it, or have we now started to wait for medicals to be done as well ?
club have confirmed medical. he is still not technically nor legally a Manchester United player.

Patience young jedi.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Why do we not have a thread in the United forum? The club have confirmed it, or have we now started to wait for medicals to be done as well ?
I guess we are waiting for him to pass his medical but should be a formality really.

Bestie07

Life will be so much different from now on. No more waking up and opening the caf to see whether our guy Luca has come up with an update overnight or not. Don't know if I'll be able to survive in this very different new world. [/muppetdiary]

Turamb

Mourinho says he's expecting him tuesday, which I assume is for training

So signing tomorrow?

VanGaalEra

Home! Yes! Get the feck in! I'm so happy Pogba's coming home.

Believe in Di Marzio guys, he's 4 out of 4 and I hope the people doubting him and criticising him come in and admit they were wrong.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Home! Yes! Get the feck in! I'm so happy Pogba's coming home.

Believe in Di Marzio guys, he's 4 out of 4 and I hope the people doubting him and criticising him come in and admit they were wrong.
He's the only guy I look out for on Italian related transfers, he was the lifeblood of this saga.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

So signing tomorrow?
If the tweet from those 2 italian guys is true and he has to attend some family business in France, it could mean medical and training on Tuesday.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality

So signing tomorrow?
Was always going to be tomorrow if you look at his holiday ending on the 6th August, the fact that Juventus don't announce transfers on weekends.

Monday is the safest bet so it'll be a wonderful day tomorrow.

Riz

Anyone got a link to that most recent Mourinho interview?

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Is that including the agent fees though?
It's not including the agent fees, agent fees which Juve were meant to pay, which we like the suckers we are, agreed to pay the bulk of, so that should be factored into the transfer fee. I still can't quite believe that Juve managed to get Pogba away from us on a free transfer by promising Raiola % of the future fee and then got just to pay the bulk of that %. Ridiculous transfer but at least this whole saga is finished now, thank god.

Enigma_87

You know who
Time for a lock then? Surely the club confirming the medical is pretty much confirming the whole deal.

It's not like Pogba is going to fail it...

Oneunited26

We need goals from midfield as well. Him in midfield will help us score more goals.
Its not the goals from midfield so much, think we need the right shape and balance to the team so Pogba does what Mourinho wants from him, which mourinho needs to figure out. Jose said the team needs to be quicker so zlaten gets more goals so we need 50 yards away from the ball, well you would think pogba the type of player he is playing in rooney's position the more advanced midfielder the no10 so pogba does most of the damage assisting zlaten more, a midfielder alongside carrick, why not morgan doing the dirty work? and there you have the front 3 with Pogba playing off zlaten, that kind of team is what Mourinho said in interview when he said the team can't be playing 50 yards away from zlaten. I remember loads of city fans feeling toure was best closer in the final third, that is how we should be getting the most out of pogba, yes he is a CM but lets get the most out of the worlds most expensive player, he could destroy teams if he is given than freedom