Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Devil81

He's coming home, he's coming home, he's cumin!!

Pogba's coming home!!!!

Buzzing, can't wait for the league to begin.

VanGaalEra

Of course they were interested in him, they're always been interested in him and so have Barca & City.

We beat all of them to his signature.

lsd

The Oracle
So it was only really confirmed after we hit 1000 pages after all. All the mods deleting stuff is the real reason this transfer was delayed :wenger:

Can we finally move this into the Manchester United forum? Or are we waiting until we see him with the shirt?
The shirt I for one can't wait to see pogba in a united shirt

WelshManc

He's one of our own
He's one of our own
Paaaauuuuullllll Pogbaaaaaaa
He's just been on loan!

PitchFork

Supports
Sao Paulo FC
Could there have been any justifiable doubt that Pogba would come home? Even if it is just for money, fame and glory!

VanGaalEra

Exactly and I for one would like to rub it in
And so we should, all we ever hear from the moaners on here is oh Barca might sign him, feck Madrid will take our players, oh Bayern will come and sign him in 24 hours.

Stfu and believe in the club.

birdy2121

The reason this may not be such a huge overspend as it clearly seems is due to the fact he is still young and will have a huge sell on value if he does well.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I want Fellaini sold as much as the next man, but you have to admire the way Jose deflects the attention from him, even if it is ridiculous. Siege mentality is back in force.

Nice touch with LVG too.

lsd

The Oracle
I wonder if we will find out what happened with city the way they suddenly removed themselves this year as regards pogba .. plus I read juventus actually accepted their bid for him this time last year.. If true did he turn city down and that's why they pulled out of the race this year?

VanGaalEra

So £89M is what seems like everyone has been briefed on, not the £100M plus everyone would like to have you believe.

RORY65

So £89M is what seems like everyone has been briefed on, not the £100M plus everyone would like to have you believe.
It seems like Raiola's fee is on top of that but it certainly seems a fair bit lower than Tancredi's magical 145.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
It seems like Raiola's fee is on top of that but it certainly seems a fair bit lower than Tancredi's magical 145.
Exactly. Even if you had to factor in the 20% we're supposedly paying Raiola it would bring the fee up to £107m. Very far from the 145m euros which was being thrown around.

LouisDanGaal

I think the delay was actually Pogba himself, if Mourinho is checking his instragram he must have been waiting to see how long the holiday would go on if that is true, surprised he wouldn't just give him a call though.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Why would Pogba be tweeting in English and not Italian (if he was staying at Juventus that is)

PitchFork

Supports
Sao Paulo FC
In the beginning, I thought we were wasting our time chasing Pogba. United don't sign 'Galactico's' and if we argue that they have in the past; the one or two failed miserably. It seemed a logical point of view. Sign people who want to play for the club, sign a Vidic or an Evra. People we didn't know a lot about but quickly grew to love. Then the rumors about Pogba started to thicken. There was the fact he has close ties in Manchester, the fact R Madrid pulled out of the pursuit. Then it was hold my breath time; wait and see if there is fire under the smoke. I can't celebrate until he's photographed standing in between Mourinho and Woody holding his #6 jersey. But I'm no longer holding my breath! Roll on 2016/17!

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Christ Mourinho's interviews are night and day better than LvG's.
He's intellectually on another level. We just have to hope he doesn't concern himself too much with other clubs employees.