Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Doubt it'll be announced tonight now. They'll want maximum exposure surely!
Agreed. I think we can all pretty much go to bed/sign off/doing something else without fear that we're going to miss something.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
HIRING!
Laundry Person Wanted

Key Roles:
* Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
* Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
* To comply with COSHH regulations.
* Updating Redcafe with latest gossip
* Sneaking into Ed Woodwards office during his absence and updating the caf on transfer details.
* Gaining the training complexes trust and reporting on the Griezmann Saga in 2017 is required.

Lock-picking skills are essential, an understanding of how to break locks with a paperclip and credit card are a must.

A proven record of hiding in closets listening to conversations is desired but not essential.

--
Anyone?

Tiber

I listened to 50 cent, eminem and a pile of utter crap in school... maybe I am just getting old but good lord that Stormzy 'song' in that Pogba video is woeful

elnorte

Freaky fly day
HIRING!
Laundry Person Wanted

Key Roles:
* Ensure that daily and deep cleaning schedules are adhered to.
* Maintain a high standard of personal presentation and hygiene.
* To comply with COSHH regulations.
* Updating Redcafe with latest gossip
* Sneaking into Ed Woodwards office during his absence and updating the caf on transfer details.
* Gaining the training complexes trust and reporting on the Griezmann Saga in 2017 is required.

Lock-picking skills are essential, an understanding of how to break locks with a paperclip and credit card are a must.

A proven record of hiding in closets listening to conversations is desired but not essential.

--
Anyone?

:lol:

Brilliant. Now you just need to come up with some appropriate competency-based interview questions!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I listened to 50 cent, eminem and a pile of utter crap in school... maybe I am just getting old but good lord that Stormzy 'song' in that Pogba video is woeful
On a scale of Vanilla Ice to Drake?

With Vanilla being entertainingly shit and Drake being painfully shit.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
People probably haven't notice but apparently I'm an official club sponsor (check out the website yourself if you want to disprove me).

I don't want to take credit for this transfer but...

Tiber

On a scale of Vanilla Ice to Drake?

With Vanilla being entertainingly shit and Drake being painfully shit.
Idk some crap about Nick Jonas and Iceland.

Is this how Adidas sell shirts these days?

VanGaalEra

Good feet for a big man.

Typical this though, working a total of 6 shifts through August, one tomorrow during the day and another next Friday night, I'll run out of data.
Yeah I watched that video for the first time whilst our house was being done and the Internet was disconnected, so my data was going fasttttttt :lol:

Holy shit :lol:
Let's hope for an announcement before RDCR notices :lol:

carlosp

Pretty sure Zlatan's not French either. Or a couple of the others, but at least it's probably their first language.
Their first language would be their country of birth. Maybe you mean their second language. Can Micky speak French? I know he was in Germany so should speak a bit of German.

Also was pointing out that list was crap.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Yeah I watched that video for the first time whilst our house was being done and the Internet was disconnected, so my data was going fasttttttt :lol:

Let's hope for an announcement before RDCR notices :lol:
Making sure not to tag him too. Clever.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
So the fee is £89m and we aren't paying the Raiola fee. Seems like a fair deal

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Their first language would be their country of birth. Maybe you mean their second language. Can Micky speak French? I know he was in Germany so should speak a bit of German.
Zlatans english will be very good from being a Swede since you are taught it at age ~4ish and then the majority of TV shows imported are American, and the internet really helps people with learning languages too. Then his time in Italy helps him, French/Italian/Spanish IIRC are all Latino languages so it helps enourmously.

There's a lot of crossover, just like with Scandinavian languages all being similar (for the most part) and having germanic origins means there's even similarities with english, german but of course there's false friends, you can't literally translate, there's different patterns of speech. sentence structure, tenses irregular verbs etc.

I think for Pogba his family being in Manchester means he's never really lost the accent, being French he would be speaking english quite a bit as an intermediate language eg if you have a german and a french person they would speak english as a middle-ground.

I'm surprised at Pogbas level of Spanish but again latino language helps but it's still a huge effort to learn a language it takes so much dedication and immersion I'm not sure where he's got it from. I can understand Pogba having Italian, English, French but Mkhitaryan even Rakitic no idea how they speak so many languages, I kind of expect Mkhitaryan to start speaking Elvish from LOTR in his post-match conference at this rate.