Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Mhh...You literally said the same sentence yesterday about Di Marzio.
I can remember enough but never specific details. Some people clearly don't remember anything. Bullshit sources from one window are gospel the next and vice-versa. Di Marzio has got enough right for me to think he is genuinely ITK but even he isn't good enough for me to trust with my life.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I genuinely fail to see what the issue is here. If he has a few good contacts and wants to share some of his information through his podcast/periscope etc, then what's the issue.
As @Dax just said, he was banned for his rants mainly, during the Moyes era.

Transfer wise, he hasn't ever been a WUM really. And he's proven he has contacts of some sort on the club. I'd lay off him.

Brophs

The One and Only
As @Dax just said, he was banned for his rants mainly, during the Moyes era.

Transfer wise, he hasn't ever been a WUM really. And he's proven he has contacts of some sort on the club. I'd lay off him.
Which was the biggest load of shite you can imagine, even on a forum filled with people like me talking shit all day about something that doesn't matter.

Spoony

The People's President
Great news. I've heard he'll probably be announced after the China tour - everything sorted just needs to put pen to paper.

FujiVice

If this was a 35m signing for a player from Barca, I'd be shitting myself. But a delay on negotiations for with a £100m fee and a seperate agreement with an agent is understandable. I'm not worried about Real coming in. Cant see them paying that kind of money.

mu4c_20le

Skybet now have him at 15/8 to stay. I'm just waiting for Raiola to come out and say he never flew to Miami so we can all have a good laugh.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 2m2 minutes ago
Onda Cero are speculating whether or not the failure to sign André Gomes now "activates the Pogba option" for Real Madrid. Might go back in.
What a shock you posting that.
It really is just the most pathetic self-hating attention seeking. Sadly it won't stop until the whole saga is over with which means having to put up with his drivel for the time being or utilise the ignore function.

djdhrubs

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 2m2 minutes ago
Onda Cero are speculating whether or not the failure to sign André Gomes now "activates the Pogba option" for Real Madrid. Might go back in.
I can't afford the mansion in Kensington. It's overpriced, and I don't need it anyway. I'm going to buy this much cheaper house in the country. What's that you say? The cheaper house is no longer available. Oh right. I better go back in for the mansion in Kensington instead. Even though I can't afford it.

Seems legit.

Gasolin

I can't afford the mansion in Kensington. It's overpriced, and I don't need it anyway. I'm going to buy this much cheaper house in the country. What's that you say? The cheaper house is no longer available. Oh right. I better go back in for the mansion in Kensington instead. Even though I can't afford it.

Seems legit.
Maybe I'll take an aggressive loan on the secondary market this time? Who knows.

Hans Moleman

What a shock you posting that.
It really is just the most pathetic self-hating attention seeking. Sadly it won't stop until the whole saga is over with which means having to put up with his drivel for the time being or utilise the ignore function.
He deliberately left out the next tweet for added attention seeking

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 11m11 minutes ago
However, they do believe it is difficult as long as James Rodríguez stays. He has said he wants to stay and fight despite interest.

Prodigal7

Seems legit.
:lol:

Bubz27

Which was the biggest load of shite you can imagine, even on a forum filled with people like me talking shit all day about something that doesn't matter.
Totally agree. But does that mean we should ban any transfer related tweets?

elnorte

Freaky fly day
He deliberately left out the next tweet for added attention seeking

Jonas Giæver ‏@CheGiaevara 11m11 minutes ago
However, they do believe it is difficult as long as James Rodríguez stays. He has said he wants to stay and fight despite interest.
So he really is just a wum then.
A sad case of someone being so miserable in their own life they need to try and make others feel the same way. Anyway as StanleyCupboard says, it is attention-seeking, and he's been given quite enough of that already in this thread (by myself especially) so I shall make this the last I say on the matter.

VanGaalEra

I posted the second part of that tweet this morning, didn't stop him from coming in and posting the first part to just continue his self harm.

Brophs

The One and Only
Totally agree. But does that mean we should ban any transfer related tweets?
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear. Banning someone because you don't like their opinions is, IMHO, a load of shite.

Judas

Open to offers
Sorry, I probably wasn't clear. Banning someone because you don't like their opinions is, IMHO, a load of shite.
Yep I never got the original ban, seemed like something that would happen on RAWK. He's just got a strong opinion and doesn't mind sharing it, it won't be for everyone, but he has a right to voice it like everyone else.

Bubz27

Oh I get you. Yeah, agreed. Kind of the whole point of a forum.

ChaddyP

any bets on when tonight's updates will hit twitter? I'm thinking in about 2 and a half hours