Di Marzio now on sky italy:

Mikitharian signed
Ibrahimovic signed

+

Open talks with juve for Pogba

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Except we're not signing Kante.
Kante for me, is no better than the player I believe TFM can become with the right investment in him. I don't think we should irresponsibly trust youth, but I don't think Kante is a specially gifted player, and TFM has a similar engine, also a great tackler and ball winner, and just needs time.

steferrari

Juventus Fan
Supports
Juventus
A few weeks ago Di Marzio was going on and on about Pogba to Real... it's hilarious. :D
I still believe that he'll stay with us.

steferrari

Juventus Fan
Supports
Juventus
Di Marzio trying again after having failed with the Pogba to Real story. :D
Who's next? City? Barcelona?
Hahaha easy to be a sporting journalist nowadays, just throw random names, job done! :D

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Di Marzio now on sky italy:

Mikitharian signed
Ibrahimovic signed

+

Open talks with juve for Pogba
Di Marzio doesn't always strike me as reliable, even though he's considered so on here and gets a lot of things right. I'm not sure why, just seems to throw stories around sometimes in the hope some are true.

Being Italian, though, he's probably in the know about Italian clubs ie Juve.

Bojan11

A few weeks ago Di Marzio was going on and on about Pogba to Real... it's hilarious. :D
I still believe that he'll stay with us.
He's not the only one saying it though. A paper in Madrid are also. Or are they lying too?

AndyJ1985

Hahaha easy to be a sporting journalist nowadays, just throw random names, job done! :D
He's one of the most credible journalists out there. When he reports we're close to signing a player that's when I get excited.

DarkXaero

There were a lot of stories reporting Real's interest in Pogba, pretty sure there were some talks going on. It's not like DiMarzio came out and said that Pogba was joining Real Madrid. I know its going to suck to lose Pogba eventually but there's no need to get so defensive :D

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I refuse to believe this.

*engages inner muppet juices*

steferrari

Juventus Fan
Supports
Juventus
He's not the only one saying it though. A paper in Madrid are also. Or are they lying too?
Papers need to sell, they say a lot of stupid things too to be honest.
Including the ones in Spain.

He's one of the most credible journalists out there. When he reports we're close to signing a player that's when I get excited.
I'm Italian, I know him well.
I'm only saying that a few weeks ago they talked for days about Paul to Real... and now all of a sudden it's United.
I have a feeling that sometimes they're just trying to guess...

Of course you can always hope (I hope that he'll stay with us instead!)... we'll see. :)

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Papers need to sell, they say a lot of stupid things too to be honest.
Including the ones in Spain.

I'm Italian, I know him well.
I'm only saying that a few weeks ago they talked for days about Paul to Real... and now all of a sudden it's United.
I have a feeling that sometimes they're just trying to guess...

Of course you can always hope (I hope that he'll stay with us instead!)... we'll see. :)
Good post. Please post more and share your insights about Italian journos (which ones are the most reliable etc). ;)

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He 10000% won't sign for us. Doesn't make sense for him to really. I definitely reckon Mou fancies him though, and that we're in for him.

Woodenlung

Pogba stories in the Sun and the Telegraph. Saying basically the same thing too. Pogba is intrigued but wants to wait and see if Madrid make on offer.

ChaddyP

once no one does anything stupid like sign James for 50 million pounds :rolleyes:, I can see Madrid not going for him at the price we are willing to pay. At least that's what I'm telling myself

ghagua

I'm just feeling sick thinking how much we are willing to pay for Pogba. He is good, but not world record fee good. Hope Real Madrid or PSG step in and end this madness.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Pogba stories in the Sun and the Telegraph. Saying basically the same thing too. Pogba is intrigued but wants to wait and see if Madrid make on offer.
Very interesting as it was reported that Real didn't want to meet the asking price, this could be huge for us.

JackRed

I'm just feeling sick thinking how much we are willing to pay for Pogba. He is good, but not world record fee good. Hope Real Madrid or PSG step in and end this madness.
Considering we get overcharged for everyone we may as well go all out :devil:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We'll give it a go, that's good enough for me.

We all complained when we baulked at 38m for Hazard and his agent.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I don't think it's reasonable to draw a comparison between Hazard for 38m euros and Pogba for 120m.
Well it would be a case of stumping up the cash required to secure their services. Posters here complained when we wouldn't meet the price for Hazard, during the whole value thing before that, and Ronaldinho before that.

peridigm

I think we're being used to get Madrid to pony up and pay. Think he'll be in Madrid next season.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
If we want him we can get him. Pogba will be guaranteed that he will play week in week out which might not happen at Madrid.

Yes we dont have Champions League and that's a massive blow. But we will be in it next year and if he wants the chance to win trophies in the most competitive league in the world he can.

It will be difficult to sway him from Madrid, but he does have some friends here that could help, and the chance to play under one of the best managers in football will put his mind to rest.

We might look like an embarrassment after paying a world record fee for a player that left, but i'm sure you wont feel embarrassed when we're lifting the title and hopefully the Champions League in 5 years time where Pogba is standing with the trophy.

We have fantastic youngsters like, Martial, Shaw, Rashford, Fosu Mensah and even Bailly that can be our core for years, lets add Pogba to that list!

Reactions: sizzling sausages