Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Higuain was supposed to turn up for training at Napoli today but he didn't. Reports tell us Juve have made a "final" offer of money+player and if that fails they'll pay the 90-94 in cash. Also, that we're just finetuning the last details (Raiola compensation) for Pogba. This is closer than one week a way i'm sure. If both deals aren't done by Friday at the latest, i'd be surprised.
Obviously ITK, ask me anything. Yes, Santa exists. Yes, we are selling Rojo. Yes, Mourinho will flick Pep's ear in the next derby.

ottosec

This can't be right, Philip De Bruyne said that Mourinho is tired of this saga.

Luke Parker

The same reason why some people put themselves into incredible debt to maintain a fancy lifestyle - appearances. Pogba isn't the player they need but he's the one who is popular at the moment.
So you honestly think Perez and the RM hierarchy are daft enough to drop a hundred million unnecessarily to keep up appearances?

Personally I don't.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
All them reliable journos tweeting the same thing at the same time. Definitely something is happening.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
nothing new, same old news again and again.
We are close, COULD be finalized in matter of hours (48 this time), now negotiating Raiola percentage (wtf have they been soing these past weeks when this was first reported). Meh.