Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
Surprised the muppets haven't begged Niall to apply a 48 hour countdown on the homepage.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I think you're getting carried away now.

It's actually an easy to read and pretty obvious 'textbook' standard 'football muppetry' equation:

(red baseball cap + red trainers + white supercar) = (messing with our heads + walk all over us + heading for Real Madrid).*
* Later 'football muppetry textbook' editions state that it could also mean (it's on, he's signing for Manchester United - game over)
Standard football muppetry equation... i like it :lol::lol:

midnightmare

This transfer has all the ingredients of being a real game-changer for us. It ticks absolutely every box a world-record bid should. To be honest, it also looks good in comparison to the Bale transfer. Add to this the obscene amounts being tossed around recently (Higuaín and Mane for starters) and this one is actually nothing we should be looking askance at. Just need to get this over the line and we're all set to take back our seat at the top of the table.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Everyone was going on like it was a signed deal last night, y'all could end up looking like right bell ends, nothing's done until we see him holding up our shirt, when will we learn ?
Not even that is a guarantee either... remember Adem Ljajic? He was pictured alongside Tosic and Fergie holding a United shirt, but he never actually signed in the end lol

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Main muppet probably.
However we did get the best players we wanted in the last 2 seasons as well..
Shaw 2 years ago,
Martial last year.
Pogba this year...no difference :)
Last year we went for Neymar and Muller. We put in World Record bids. They did not join.
Martial was a last minute deal, because we failed to get Neymar/Muller.

The previous year, Di Maria was the biggest signing we made.
Shaw was signed as a youth player and his first season, barely played due to being fat.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Everyone was going on like it was a signed deal last night, y'all could end up looking like right bell ends, nothing's done until we see him holding up our shirt, when will we learn ?
I think many on here think that anything which Di Marzio says, will come true.

cyberman

Poor AS..
I wanted to see their take on all if this and it's not good news for them folks :(
They have Pogba and United reports in one condensed article yet feel ESPN (referencing the Star) deserves it's own article.
Not only that, in the Pogba to United article they have inserted 'Despite ESPN reporting that Madrid have made contract with the player' TWICE in their short ass little piece.

This is despite ESPN reporting on Wednesday that Pogba could be "stalling" a potential move to Old Trafford with Real, thought to be his preferred destination, now said to be in contact with the Bianconeri over the Frenchman.

Poor AS #neverforget

Von Mistelroum

I'm still skeptical and will be until I see that he's actually signed. However, this talk of all these better players in his position is weird. there are zero remotely available CM's who are at his level besides Pogba. Kroos is going nowhere, neither are Verratti or Iniesta. Outside of those guys you'd be hard pressed to find a midfielder as good as Pogba, so if we got him, it'd be a huge deal.

Dave1812

He's having it in America I've heard, that's where he is now and it's the only way they can get him signed, there's no way anyone would spend €145 or whatever it is without a medical
He will have his medical in Manchester like every other player that we sign which i said to start with i didn't say he won't have any medical. As for u have heard who from pogba.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I thought Di Marzio's tweet suggested 48 hours = end of Friday? Don't we have 36!?

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I thought Di Marzio's tweet suggested 48 hours = end of Friday? Don't we have 36!?
You do realise Di Marzio is not the guy who is signing Pogba. He is merely reporting what he thinks will happen....not what will happen, exactly according to a strict timetable.
Maybe we will buy Pogba this week or maybe next week. One think Di Marzio has stated is that he believes Pogba will be a MUFC player this Summer. He has not waivered on this.

Last edited:

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Yes the redcaf math is very weird

12 hours ago Di Marzio tweeted the deal would be concluded in 48 hours but now somehow we have only 12 hours left

Martial_Law

If all that stuff had changed since this alleged breakthrough in the negotiations then I reckon it would be a very big hint about a done dealio but a picture with a filter that makes his outfit/car look cool? Bit of a stretch IMO.
They (Juve) did change theirs with the new kit release photo's which did not include Pogba - again, massive straw clutching - but they must be quietly confident he is leaving , whether its to us or not i don't know..