Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

032Devil

Hmm.. if it is 6th Aug he probably wont play in the Charity Shield & would be a while before he becomes match fit.
I would image the club would want him to play in the Charity Shield - even half fit.

Red Bug

Hmm. Feeling less positive now, can a muppet please tell me it's going to be ok?

Shark

@NotShark
Why do people always skip to Monday/Tuesday when something doesn't happen on Friday? Plenty of deals have been announced over the weekend haven't they?

crossy1686

career ending
And the back peddling commences. The deal was done two days ago. Today it's not yet finalised. Do these people on Twitter actually enjoy the attention/abuse?

gulli_G

Blimming GroundPog day again, I finally relented and watched youtube comp, finally opened the United Forum and looked at some lineups, and now we hearing the papers are not even signed and no medical yet. :(

Scarr

This is frustrating. I refuse to get excited until there's an official announcement from either club. I've had my heart broke too many times in the past. I just want to be balls deep in Pog but I'm not letting my guard down until the time is right.

This thread is going to keep on growing...

Derrick B

I never thought it would happen today. The most expensive signing in history is going to be milked for everything he is worth on the day we announce it. They will want to have promotional videos(cringe), interviews, and quotes from the manager lined up. My guess is that we will hear on Monday or Tuesday of next week. My guess is that he will fly to Manchester this weekend after his supposed medical in LA. Or that was all made up and his medical will be at Carrington on Monday.

Edit: Just take a look at our two most recent transfers. The Zlatan and Mhiki transfers dragged out a few days, even after it was announced the deals were done. We aren't able to afford +100 million euro transfers if we don't play the marketing card at every opportunity.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Hmm. Feeling less positive now, can a muppet please tell me it's going to be ok?
It will be fine mate. Just think about how much paperwork there is and legal documents and conversations between solicitors when buying a house. Now imagine the level of detail required for a 100 million pound purchase.

It sounds as though the deal is done in principle (all parties are in agreement) and now it's in the hands of the legal teams to finalise every single detail.

This will all be completed in a few days mate.

Walters_19_MuFc

Ffs, was hoping this would be announced today. Had a bet with my mate. Ahh well, maybe tomorrow before or after the game?

Either way, i'm not worrying. This will get done, eventually. Can't stand that Raiola, though.

Man-United

What journalists for United news or in general are the best to follow on twitter? I follow Di Marzio, Winter, Lockhurs, Stone, DTGuardian.,

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Any further details on the Juventus press conf mentioned 5-6 pages back?

Shark

@NotShark
Can we stop using this guy? Quite clearly a bullshitter who doesn't know what he's talking about.
What is wrong with what he's said here? He said to be patient, and he never said it'll be announced today, he said the negotiations are nearing the end and it could be announced today.

Red Bug

It will be fine mate. Just think about how much paperwork there is and legal documents and conversations between solicitors when buying a house. Now imagine the level of detail required for a 100 million pound purchase.

It sounds as though the deal is done in principle (all parties are in agreement) and now it's in the hands of the legal teams to finalise every single detail.

This will all be completed in a few days mate.
Thanks mate you speak sense.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
What is wrong with what he's said here? He said to be patient, and he never said it'll be announced today, he said the negotiations are nearing the end and it could be announced today.
Throughout the saga he's made statements that turned out to be a load of crap, wasn't he the one saying with certainty it would be done in 48 hours?

He's a smart guy stringing people along to get clicks, guess he's not the only one milking the transfer.

drmuji

Feck that ... what a turn off... it's like your girlfriend tells you, tonight is the night and you get home early, get yourself ready, take a bath put on a perfume and then she calls you up and says her daddy has asked her to cook food for her so tonight she is not coming

Shark

@NotShark
Throughout the saga he's made statements that turned out to be a load of crap, wasn't he the one saying with certainty it would be done in 48 hours?

He's a smart guy stringing people along to get clicks, guess he's not the only one milking the transfer.
Not with certainly, he was just making a guess based on what he was fed. Talks are obviously at an advanced stage.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I am not going to get excited until I read about this deal on BBC Sport.
Tweets are mostly lies (I've read enough tweets in my life, to know this), which is why I want to hear from major/reputable news outlets.
I think Telegraph have mentioned something, but nothing too concrete. Same with Guardian.
BBC Sport ran a story about BFS (he may be leaving) and made a passing mention that we are interested in Pogba.

Di Marzio who previously gave a Pogba signing timetable (Friday evening), is now back tracking, stating that negotiations are still on-going, which has been the story for the last 2 weeks.
I did question how a journalist can be so certain on the timing of an announcement - I thought this was very strange, but I was put in my place stating that Di Marzio knows everything.

Clearly something is happening (and I think Juve fans have already resigned themselves to accept that he is leaving), but is Pogba going to be a MUFC player this Summer.

At this stage, I am not 100% sure. Maybe 90%.

Sir A1ex

Feck that ... what a turn off... it's like your girlfriend tells you, tonight is the night and you get home early, get yourself ready, take a bath put on a perfume and then she calls you up and says her daddy has asked her to cook food for her so tonight she is not coming
Let it all out drmuji.

Btw, you know you need to be worried about your girlfriend's relationship with her daddy, right?

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
I'm quite glad this deal hasn't been announced yet, because today I will bring my muppetness into the real world. I'll be writing a newspaper article (about Pokemon Go) with the first letter of the first seven sentences spelling POGBACK.

I challenge every muppet worth their salt to bring their obsession to their workplace in some way or other.

This is the last of my five posts for the day. Come midnight I will post the unedited version of the article, which will appear in the newspaper next week Wednesday.

Martial_Law

The worry in here is absolutely phenomenal - put yourself in any other clubs shoes in our position...would you be so adamant it was going to fail?