Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Zoo

Negotiations for Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United are reportedly frozen, and will not be concluded shortly.

TuttoJuve.com reports that nothing is moving in terms of negotiations for the player's sale and no developments are in sight.

Neither is the player going to have his medicals in Los Angeles today, as sources in England had previously reported.
Hello

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
Negotiations for Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United are reportedly frozen, and will not be concluded shortly.

TuttoJuve.com reports that nothing is moving in terms of negotiations for the player's sale and no developments are in sight.

Neither is the player going to have his medicals in Los Angeles today, as sources in England had previously reported.
:lol:

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

He strikes again :lol:

Bosws87

Adidas ad means nothing tbh. They sponsor Juve too and he's reading "blah blah" in the article so it can be spun in both ways.
:lol: There is no way United would agree to be featured in an Advert with a player they are not getting, It's like Martial being in Juventus advert it just wouldn't happen..

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!

The king of negativity is back!

The red panther

princess transfer emo
I also don't think that addidas commercial confirmed anything. People read way too much into that.

Di Marzio and the some Journo that the Juve fans regard as extremely reliable did confirm this was happening. So I do think it will but until it is actually done, anything can happen really.

Utdstar01

Sounds like BS to me, especially with every reliable Italian journo. Jumping on the "almost done" bandwagon.

bonsaiboy

TuttoJuve.com reports "according to the latest rumours", i.e. they know no more than anyone else.

Hans Moleman

ehsanul :lol::lol::lol:

"TuttoJuve.com", whoever the hell they are, say "according to rumours". So basically it's some nothing site quoting some nothing source about some nothing story they imagined.

Brilliant

Aussie_Red_Devil

You managed to not mention Madrid in your post. I'm proud of you.

rotherham_red

Cos that's an unbiased source :lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
:lol: There is no way United would agree to be featured in an Advert with a player they are not getting, It's like Martial being in Juventus advert it just wouldn't happen..
Why would they need our permission to have an ad on speculation? They aren't announcing him signing for us.

El-Manos

Will you ever feck off :lol:

Bosws87

Why would they need our permission to have an ad on speculation? They aren't announcing him signing for us.
We are Adidas biggest sponsorship deal they are just gonna openly mock us in an advertising campaign, i can't believe some of you ppl

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Negotiations for Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United are reportedly done, and will be concluded in due time.

RedCafe.net reports that everything has been agreed and there's no obstacle to the deal.

There we go, RedCafe.net has spoken. It's us versus TuttoJuve.com.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
This is exactly the type of behaviour I was talking about earlier. Those people who tweet like that, they need fecking help with their lives and I'm being dead serious.
The kind of person who would get instantly thread banned here.

Gasolin

Hope it's €110m inclusive of Raiola's fees and that Juventus pay him. That would be the greatest news ever.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Since many believe Norwood as ManUtd official photographer, no he is not.