Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Do we want this to drag on maybe another week or so to reach 1k pages?
That's 40K posts, that only happens if this goes to the middle of August and beyond.
barely a day and a half gone since I posted that (page 717), almost a hundred pages added since then. No official announcement likely these coming days so I think you underestimated the pace of this thread bro.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
How do people fail to understand the concept of an agreement having been finalised but the documents not yet being signed?

It'll take the lawyers a few days to draw everything up once the agreement is in place, this isn't a computer game.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Have you all seen those adidas videos in their 'first never follows' marketing campaign? There's one for each of adidas' top clubs, with notable players from each team (Chelsea, Real, Bayern, Juve) featuring. There's no AC Milan video which suggests they might still be releasing them, but the only one they've got up for United is one featuring Pogba.

I know we saw it yesterday but it has a bit more context today as they've released the others. Maybe when he actually signs we'll get a full blown Pogba-United 'first never follows' video featuring the new kit.

Brophs

The One and Only
How do people fail to understand the concept of an agreement having been finalised but the documents not yet being signed?

It'll take the lawyers a few days to draw everything up once the agreement is in place, this isn't a computer game.
Then why the shit have I got my hands in my lap twiddling away, staring intently at the screen?

Kostur

海尔的老板
The kind of person who would get instantly thread banned here.
Not sure about that, not that I care as I don't lurk here half as much as some do, but there's the same ol' asshole doing the 'RM are back again in this' shit since page 100 and this hasn't been funny past page 10.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Negotiations for Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United are reportedly frozen, and will not be concluded shortly.

TuttoJuve.com reports that nothing is moving in terms of negotiations for the player's sale and no developments are in sight.

Neither is the player going to have his medicals in Los Angeles today, as sources in England had previously reported.
World exclusive.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

I had assumed that was the 48 hours we're midway through today.

Out of interest, what's the usual sequence?

1. Clubs agree contracts for transfer
2. Clubs sign contracts
3. Player agreed contract with new club (although this can happen "in principal" as the earliest step of all)
4. Player passes medical
5. Player signs contract (usually in front of camera)
6. Buying club announces transfer

Is that about right?

Would the selling club usually announce the player is off after step 2? Or do they need to wait for the medical too?

032Devil

Negotiations for Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United are reportedly done, and will be concluded in due time.

RedCafe.net reports that everything has been agreed and there's no obstacle to the deal.

There we go, RedCafe.net has spoken. It's us versus TuttoJuve.com.

Can we trust Redcafe.net though? :nervous:

Ole90+3

2. Clubs sign contracts
3. Player agreed contract with new club (although this can happen "in principal" as the earliest step of all)
4. Player passes medical

Is that about right?

Would the selling club usually announce the player is off after step 2? Or do they need to wait for the medical too?
You often see transfer announcements 'subject to medical'. So don't think it's necessary for the medical to be passed before official announcement.

C3Pique

JuveFans.com can officially reveal that Wayne Rooney is blocking Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United.

A source close to the United captain revealed: "Wayne is angry and confused, and sees himself as the biggest player at United. This status is threatened by the prospect of having to share a shower with Pogba and Eric Bailly."

The source refused to discuss the motives behind Timothy Fosu-Mensah's looming exit from the Old Trafford outfit.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
JuveFans.com can officially reveal that Wayne Rooney is blocking Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United.

A source close to the United captain revealed: "Wayne is angry and confused, and sees himself as the biggest player at United. This status is threatened by the prospect of having to share a shower with Pogba and Eric Bailly."

The source refused to discuss the motives behind Timothy Fosu-Mensah's looming exit from the Old Trafford outfit.
that is old news. Its seems that Pogba's great aunt stepped in and sorted the issue.

Gasolin

Happy to hear Wayne doesn't mind Zlatan then!!!

drmuji

Negotiations for Paul Pogba's transfer to Manchester United are reportedly frozen, and will not be concluded shortly.

TuttoJuve.com reports that nothing is moving in terms of negotiations for the player's sale and no developments are in sight.

Neither is the player going to have his medicals in Los Angeles today, as sources in England had previously reported.
I was kinda feeling bad for you when everyone made fun of you but after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man!!!!!

WPMUFC

Quizierda

This will go on for quite a while guys..

All parties are enjoying to be No. 1 topic to talk, write, tweet about and so as longer this whole saga goes the more attention this transfer will get.

I'm still not a 100% sure IF will happen at all but if it does the attention will be much higher considering the "tough fight" from all parties.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yea I think that's right, and the comments of it not being finalised yet are referring quite literally to the paperwork being finished off and signed. The underlying agreement is, I expect, done.

2. Clubs sign contracts
4. Player passes medical

Is that about right?

Hmm, your numbers 2 and 3 are probably the other way around or more likely 3 comes first as you say, but yea pretty much.

As for the announcement of the selling club I'm not sure there's really a consistent trend there to be honest. I know Dortmund announced Mkhi before we did and if I remember it right we announced Ronaldo was off to Madrid but generally I think the buying club make the first announcement or it's done simultaneously.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Exclusive: The melting of the polar ice caps could kill us all if we live to be 300, according to reports from Ehsanul at The Essex Chronicle. And even those who survive will be very, very wet. More news as we make it up.

Chip

I was kinda feeling bad for you when everyone made fun of you but after this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man!!!!!
I really do hope that most people realise that ehsanul is just a giant WUM. After posting the first Pogba to Madrid news(probably being serious) he was overwhelmed with all the reactions and attention he got from it and decided to keep on doing it. It's obvious that he's trolling, especially when you see some of his early posts in this thread, where he actually said that he doesn't think Real Madrid can keep up with us financially. But tbf, you're doing a good job at trolling people, @ehsanul

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Some fans really need to be more patient, it's a huge transfer with a lot of different parties involved.

drmuji

I really do hope that most people realise that ehsanul is just a giant WUM. After posting the first Pogba to Madrid news(probably being serious) he was overwhelmed with all the reactions and attention he got from it and decided to keep on doing it. It's obvious that he's trolling, especially when you see some of his early posts in this thread, where he actually said that he doesn't think Real Madrid can keep up with us financially. But tbf, you're doing a good job at trolling people, @ehsanul
That's exactly what I was thinking by the way

Hoof the ball

The Muppet Slayer returns

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Exclusive: The melting of the polar ice caps could kill us all if we live to be 300, according to reports from Ehsanul at The Essex Chronicle. And even those who survive will be very, very wet. More news as we make it up.
Meh, they'll probably just float to Spain as icebergs. That's where they really want to be.

Smores

811 pages that's incredible. Glad i've not let this one entice me in.

This exceeded the Vidal one?

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
You won't have many days like yesterday tbh. 80 of those pages were off the news released yesterday.
Of course, you have to take that into account as there were obviously big scraps and pieces of Di Marzio updates to come and the obsessive run in to the announcement still waiting to happen accompanied by the thread boosts that come with it. We'll get to 1k. Still the news running up to the medical, the medical itself, the banter and jokes around it, the when is he flying in crap, etc etc.

Last edited:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Manchester United seem interested in Pogba - Howard

ChrisNelson

811 pages that's incredible. Glad i've not let this one entice me in.

This exceeded the Vidal one?
It's the gaps that have opened up at the top of the post count that amuse me!

979 RDCR07
920 ChaddyP
620 VanGaalEra
529 Jacky Quacky

RetroStu

Still not convinced that we're even in for him...:wenger:
lol we are, Mourinho pretty much admit it.
It is annoying how something keeps stopping it every day though, there is always something to drag it out another day or two.