Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

BTG

Mixed feelings here.
On the positive side: Great player with also great potential due to age, will add different characteristics to the squad.
On the negative side: Really expesive player, price not adjusted to player's value, a kick in the teeth to Sir Alex that let him go, very big ego which I hope won't be a problem t the manager and rest of the squad.
All things considered, I will be happy when this saga ends.
About the negatives who cares?

One of the best midfielders in the world at his age was not gonna come cheap, plus better money is spent on players and not given to ownership.

Sir Alex is a big boy and knows he made a mistake it happens. Still the greatest manager of all time.

As far as ego goes we hired Jose Mourinho and signed Zlatan, there is no way Pogba's ego is larger than either of them.
I just hope they teach Paul ego is only acceptable when you can back it up.

CamuNoir

Gosh. We are slow as feck when it comes to deal like this. Just sign the damn thing and announce it. Bayern Munich doesn't waste days like us when they announce a player after the rumour.

Robertd0803

Ahh ok, then can stop obsessively checking twitter every 30 seconds. Are there other threads on the forum to read in the meantime? :):)

Sparky Rhiwabon

Given our twitter accounts track record? About two to three months.
Nah, it takes less than a minute

"We are delighted to announce that Paul Pogba has signed a 5 year contract at #MUFC. More details to follow #welcomehome".

Can even draft it out in advance.

Mainoldo

Any chance him playing against Leicester.. Guys had no pre-season except for one on one with Lukaku.

NinjaFletch

Nah, it takes less than a minute

"We are delighted to announce that Paul Pogba has signed a 5 year contract at #MUFC. More details to follow #welcomehome".

Can even draft it out in advance.
Yeah, but what about the shitty video huh?

Our Twitter account is slow as shit, they still haven't tweeted that Van Persie has left yet.

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

"Paul Pogba will not undergo a medical tests with Man United today because Juventus did not give him a permission. [Sky]"

"Juventus will receive €110m from the sale of Pogba. Juventus will not pay the % of Raiola. [Sky]"

@khaledalnouss1 (I can't attached tweets)

Last edited:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Was hoping some sort of announcement regarding an agreement being in place would be made today with it being official next week.

Guess we'll have to suffer a few more days of this saga.

Nogbadthebad

It won't be announced until after Zlatan's debut tomorrow.

It seemed obvious to me a while back. One signing is the focus now, then switch to the new one after. Zlatan in Gothenburg has obviously been organised for a long time, they won't want to overshadow it.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I'm guessing he means theres going to be no announcement saying Pogba is a Manchester United player today.
We could still get an announcement saying fees agreed pending medical etc...
Lets be patient and see

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm not panicking, though I am wondering why the biggest transfer in the history of football is not being reported on by major news outlets. I mean, even the BFS story (possibly being sold) is a bigger news story than the Pogba deal, according to BBC. It makes no sense.

BTW, a poster earlier stated that Adidas made a MUFC advert with Pogba in it. Can someone post that.
It's down to United keeping quiet on the deal. The English are clueless when comes to us signing players, they are always behind. Clearly Juve or Pogba's camp are briefing the press over in Italy

032Devil

United probably won't announce the Pogba signing until he's at Carrington after his hols.

RedDevil@84

I'm guessing he means theres going to be no announcement saying Pogba is a Manchester United player today.
We could still get an announcement saying fees agreed pending medical etc...
Lets be patient and see
Club wont announce anything till all parties have signed the papers. It will be stupid and dangerous.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Too much talk of a potential Madrid intervention. Going on previous potential big signings, he's off to Bayern.

032Devil

Do you know when he's back? Can't remember the date..
I'm afraid I'm not that concerned about it. As long as some reliable source (like Juve or Di Marzio) confirms it that's all I want. United are notoriously the last ones to confirm signings.

Justin Bieber

I think we'll get the and announcement "subject to a medical" thing today followed by unveiling, pictures, statements, conference next week.

My glass is half full.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Thought it was the 6th of August!
I'm afraid I'm not that concerned about it. As long as some reliable source (like Juve or Di Marzio) confirms it that's all I want. United are notoriously the last ones to confirm signings.
Hmm.. if it is 6th Aug he probably wont play in the Charity Shield & would be a while before he becomes match fit.

rotherham_red

I'm looking forfward to the day Martin Tyler loses his shit when Pogba scores a cracker, a la his Droogbaaaaa! rants

Tiber

Turns out the god of transfers doesn't even work for the club