Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Eddy_JukeZ

This is clearly done. Probably gets announced when Pogba returns from holiday.

People should stop worrying.

Devil may care

The thing to remember is that neither club gives a shit about the dangling muppet, so they'll be taking their time to wrap everything up and announce it when they want, we just need to sit tight.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
For people who missed it - Rooney on Pogba:

'But he had great ability, some of the things he could do, and he's gone up a level since he left us.

'I hope he is going to want to return to United and prove he's a top-class player. If he is excited to play for us, we'll be excited to have him back.

'I'm sure he'll feel there is unfinished business, and it would be a very big statement by the club if they can make it happen.'

Mr Smith

yeah, thats what I though too.

Very odd that 2 existing players would speak so publicly about a proposed transfer. I think thats unprecedented in recent Manchester United history?
I can't think of it happening before with a United transfer, but it's not that odd and certainly not unprecedented. I remember in the lead-up to Fabregas going to Barca, the players couldn't shut up about it.

My impression at least about Rooney's comments is that it's less encouraging him to come and more hyping him up. Certainly I think it's hugely unlikely that he makes those comments if there's any uncertainty about the deal.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
SKY Sports have just said the deal for Pogba is "virtually agreed" or very close to being agreed.

They also state that personal terms are close to being agreed too....when did they become so cautious as previously they would report things like Gundagon to United being agreed etc etc.

Reddevilboy

Supports
Brexit
Pogba coming back to us is a testament of why you should never ever burn bridges with anyone especially your ex employer. When he left us for Juventus 4 years ago, I was absolutely gutted the club couldn't do anything to keep him. I was convinced he would end up in Madrid, Barca or Bayern in 4 to 5 years time or even worse Chelsea or City as he had the "mercenary"word written all over him who seems destined to end up at one of the plastic rich club. Never in a million years would I expect him to come back to United. :eek: despite Ferguson and the club never really giving him an opportunity, I don't remember Pogba speaking a bad word about United or Ferguson when he left us. Pretty sure this transfer wouldn't be possible if he speaks bad about the club or Ferguson.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Raiola's fee is still to be resolved according to Sky's latest update. Does anyone really know what's going on at this time? I thought this was bloody done ages ago.

I take Di Marzios word more than Sky but bloody hell they should know more about the deal.

Eddy_JukeZ

Raiola's fee is still to be resolved according to Sky's latest update. Does anyone really know what's going on at this time? I thought this was bloody done ages ago.

I take Di Marzios word more than Sky but bloody hell they should know more about the deal.
Should they though? Sky have been slow af lately regarding transfers.

I'll take Di Marzio's word over them any time now.

Werder Herzog

Just sit back and relax, it's seems he's made his mind up- barring a last minute RM intervention it looks like it's all on track- the lad is on holiday, probably the only thing holding it up.

WPMUFC

not only are they behind Di Marzio, they have to lie and clickbait to get people to read the article.

1. No where does it actually confirm he's prepping to fly to england
2. Actual suggests he could return to turin first.

Sky are pathetic.

Jacky Quacky

not only are they behind Di Marzio, they have to lie and clickbait to get people to read the article.

1. No where does it actually confirm he's prepping to fly to england
2. Actual suggests he could return to turin first.

Sky are pathetic.
It helps that the United have confirmed that the deal has been virtually agreed so there is some substance, but other than that it really is a nothing article with wrong information (Raiola's fee)

Jacky Quacky

I expect the deal to be done by Sunday. Any later would definitely shock me.

Woodzy

I'm just glad LvG isn't in charge because the amount of time this cnut is spending holiday he wouldn't get a game till December. Match rhythm and all that.

Jacky Quacky

He has had the longest holiday of all eternity. Is any other footballer actually on holiday still :confused:

Hans Moleman

He has had the longest holiday of all eternity. Is any other footballer actually on holiday still :confused:
It's been 3 weeks since the final, most of them had about 3 weeks off. And the players who played every game and reached the final are still on holiday. It literally mentions Evra in the article. :rolleyes:

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
The players who didnt play the Euros almost had two months off this summer and a player who went all the way to the final isnt even allowed a three week break? When our players returned to training, he still wasnt off. He was still training with France.

Jacky Quacky

It's been 3 weeks since the final, most of them had about 3 weeks off. And the players who played every game and reached the final are still on holiday. It literally mentions Evra in the article. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah I just saw that. It just seems so unnaturally long since our French players (Martial and Schneiderlin) have already arrived and started training I thought Pogba would too.

Jacky Quacky

The players who didnt play the Euros almost had two months off this summer and a player who went all the way to the final isnt even allowed a three week break? When our players returned to training, he still wasnt off. He was still training with France.
When did I say he isn't allowed a three week break. I certainly didn't imply it.

Eddy_JukeZ

So those of you who are getting a Pogba jersey, which kit are you going to opt for?

Thinking of the away blue.