Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Sky Sports also reporting on Pog's tweet. Desperate times in 24 hour sports news.

GwilDor

Hmmm... when your official website says "Manchester United is delighted to announce it has agreed terms with Cardiff City for the transfer of Aaron Ramsey subject to contract terms being agreed and the player passing a medical" it's not because they think they're just in with a chance.
like i said, United hardly came out on top with this statement, but i guess that was when United learned that you don't go public until you have a deal with both club AND player.

I'm sure they thought he'd sign for us, but It still only says a fee was agreed with Cardiff.

Red Bug

Tancredi is going to look really stupid when the official figures are released.

I used to follow him but didn't realise how awful a journo he is. Absolutely stealing a living, him and that Pilib De Brun chap.

space

Main reason to follow Tanc is he's quite funny in my opinion. NYC must be the last part of the trip, all pointing to a Friday announcement?

LouisDanGaal

Tancredi is going to look really stupid when the official figures are released.

I used to follow him but didn't realise how awful a journo he is. Absolutely stealing a living, him and that Pilib De Brun chap.
You're right those two are the worst but I think PDB inexplicably has a decent reputation on here.

Needham

Delay should be because after they foolishly and openly dropped 75million on Higuain we immediately reduced our bid by 20 million. They now have to sell. We are in the power seat.

Triple.Threat

After #Miami, #LA and #Vegas, #Pogba flies to #NY... Best known for its Guitar Heaven for medical visits...

panz

He's joining New York City FC to reunite with Pirlo.

Has adidas released their NYCFC ad yet? :wenger:

Jad

After #Miami, #LA and #Vegas, #Pogba flies to #NY... Best known for its Guitar Heaven for medical visits...
Better translation (imo): 'After #Miami, #LA and #Vegas, #Pogba flies to #NY... Better known for its skyscrapers than its medical checks'.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
I'm bored of the saga now, it's inevitable at this point.

I preferred uncertainty, keep me on my toes.

Rights now its a snoozefest.

MiamiSpartan

Better translation (imo): 'After #Miami, #LA and #Vegas, #Pogba flies to #NY... Better known for its skyscrapers than its medical checks'.
Thanks. Yeah, "skyscrapers" is a little better than "guitar heaven". I thought I was missing some musical reference.

But really, after being in LA, then going to Miami for a couple of weeks, then back to LA, then to Vegas.....really, it would seem out of place for a 23 year old millionaire visiting the US to hit those places and NOT hit New York. Adding New York, and he's pretty much nailed the biggest hip, celebrity, party cities in the US. That, or he's going there because Madrid are playing. Or he's re-united with Vidal at Bayern.