Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

crackers0seven

Hopefully this is concluded by the charity shield so that all focus can then be on the premier league opener. So drawn out.must be the longest transfer negotiations that utd have been involved if reports are to be believed.very time consuming for us fans. Hopefully he will be worth the wait.

Chip

Tancredi Palmeri. What a fool. And I'm confident the 'update' he's bringing is an absolute nothing story. But you gotta say, he loves attention, and that's exactly what he's getting.

Barnslig

What is Tancredi doing though? Clearly stated 15 minutes, it's been what? Close to 40 now, get on with it ffs!

Mark McMaw

Wish he'd hurry up I wanna get the new white top but I refuse until he signs so I can get him in the back of it!

Red Bug

How can we track Pog's flight to London or Manchester though? He isn't going to be flying with Thomson!

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Loved this one "release the fecking news Pelican head!" :lol:

strandty

How can we track Pog's flight to London or Manchester though? He isn't going to be flying with Thomson!
Skyscanner show the progress of chartered flights too...Keep an eye open on it for flights that appear fellow muppets! It's on!!

elnorte

Freaky fly day
The sad thing is that even though we've got a bunch of people slagging off Tancredi and saying how shite he is, if does end up tweeting something 'positive' at least half of them will lap it up and start mindlessly celebrating.

Barnslig

Tancredi Palmeri: Of the #145 m€ that Manchester United will pay for Pogba, 'only' less than 100 will go to Juventus, approx 98. The rest to player+agent

EDIT: Was this even slightly juicy? I feel like this has been reported over and over :wenger:

AndyJ1985

Tancredi Palmeri. What a fool. And I'm confident the 'update' he's bringing is an absolute nothing story. But you gotta say, he loves attention, and that's exactly what he's getting.
Every time somebody posts anything about Tancredi it ends up in a discussion about what a useless attention seeking idiot he is. But it doesn't stop people posting his tweets, unfortunately.

VanGaalEra

He's trying to tell us Pogba and Raiola will get 47M :lol: :lol: :lol:

That cement his BS status IMO.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shouldn't even post it in here. Doesn't deserve the exposure.

DWelbz19

It probably, like the first reply says, is way of slithering away from the fact he got the fee massively wrong too.

Barnslig

That picture he uses on Twitter makes him look like that stereotypical jerk you see in american movies, the one guy everyone (except his slightly retarded socially awkward friend) hates.

DWelbz19

Look how many retweets it already has within 5 minutes. Definitely built up the hype well.

AndyJ1985

He has to make it add up ro 145 some how.
It's because he made up the €145m figure weeks ago and he's sticking to it, despite journalists with genuine contacts reporting far lower figures.

strandty

E550 has just left Las Vegas, headed east. No designated landing destination but is an Embraer Legacy 500 (Business jet)...just saying :smirk: