Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Witchking

Meh, too boring this. Plus it looks like people are more interested in increasing the number of pages in this thread than posting any verified news. I hope 31st august comes fast.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Im no muppet

I'm like the anti muppet

I'm not desperate for big money signings at all, and usually like to point out the potential negative aspects in many of our signings in recent years (Bastian, di Maria and Falcao for example)
Denial. It's worst than anticipated, your inner muppet is of the vicious kind.:(

MiamiSpartan

Anyone that doesn't think that the length of his vacation and his date to return from vacation wasn't discussed in the early days of any discussions between United and Raiola/Pogba, are crazy.

Some of you act like United are caught off guard by the fact that he's still on vacation, and not cutting that short to go to Manchester to sign. I guarantee you that his "start date" has long-since been agreed upon, just like it would be for anyone getting ready to start a new job, whether you're a dishwasher or a CEO.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Can't Pogba delaying his move just so he can spend more time America. It would be very unprofessional and it would piss his manager off, I just can't see it.

Last edited:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
There is nothing to report. They said everything is sorted, just the official announcement remains. That was his team's last update from Friday.
As I keep saying - people want him to repeat himself every day for some reason. The same people who will moan about it when he replies the same thing he said 5 days ago after constant questions on Twitter. No patience seems to lead to mass anxiety on here.

JustinC00

He isn't desperate for a United move. You'll have to live with that.
He's known he's coming for weeks and obviously the club is ok with him finishing out his holiday. So why he would he act desperate for the club when he knows he is coming?

jem

Im no muppet

I'm like the anti muppet

I'm not desperate for big money signings at all, and usually like to point out the potential negative aspects in many of our signings in recent years (Bastian, di Maria and Falcao for example)
Don't forget Berbatov!

Bosws87

Andddd Pogba has just tweeted hes waiting for an aeroplane, its been delayed........

Engage Muppet Mode!

Moonred

He's known he's coming for weeks and obviously the club is ok with him finishing out his holiday. So why he would he act desperate for the club when he knows he is coming?
In general I don't think he is. Doesn't make much of a difference to me. Nothing to do with the deal, I was just letting the others who seem to think his desperation or the lack of it is a dealbreaker.