Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Smoking_Owl

Account closed by request: 23/11/17
I was just browsing that Pogba thread in the Juventuz forum for the craic. There's a poster over there that goes by 'W' and he has an avatar of Poulsen underneath his username. He has to be one of the most inane, bitter posters I've ever come across on a forum with the most punchable avatar known to man. Not that I've ever had anything against Poulsen, it's just this particular picture coupled with this poster - I can't really explain it by I feel it's a match made in hell.

RedRevongge

How many season tickets are left to sell? If they are doing well then maybe there is no rush to announce Pogba (assuming its agreed). Maybe they think announcing it a week before the new season will be a huge boost to ticket sales, merchandise revenue etc as people will be massively excited about the PL at that point anyway. If he is still on holiday then for the club there is maybe no rush if the agreement is agreed in principle.

There are so many factors behind a transfer rather than just sign the player and announce it

jungledrums

I think there has been huge confusion over the 48 hours

27th July =

28th July = (still at the agreement level)

28th July = agreement in place http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...-trasferimento-di-pogba-al-manchester-united/ (agreement done)

29th July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done)

30th July = Di Marzio (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

31st July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

IMO, people have confused the use of "done deal". Di Marzio and Staff are saying "done deal" because the agreement was finalised and committed to. This then moved to the ACTUAL final stage, signatures. When this is all done, its ACTUALLY "done deal" as we all know it.
Preach it!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I think more pertinent than any journo report in indicating this deal is very much on, is the amount of nothingness OUTSIDE of this deal, at least in terms of midfield.

Our manager has said on live TV on more than one occasion that he will buy a new midfielder. He has also stressed the importance of timing on a couple of occasions, and that he'd avoid to leave it too late. Still, I see no moves for a Witsel, or a Delap for example. There is no desire whatsoever from the look of things to sign any other midfielder, apart from the one we have reportedly agreed a deal to sign.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I am chilled. If it happens then it will probably happen before Friday otherwise he will need to back to training with Juventus on Monday.

He's a lying git when he wants to be and completely open when it suits him, that is the only reliable thing.

So, if it's negative listen to him, if it positive don't. Don't belive what you read. Everyone are idiots. OK got it.
No you can make up your own mind whether to listen to him or not. He will only say something if it suits whatever agenda he's peddling, or if he gets fed up with people harassing him asking him about it.

But dismissing what he says...literally the only person to say anything who can possibly know anything reliable, then listening to other people who have no less reason not to make shit up than he does, makes no sense.

This thread for example is hundreds of pages of absolutely nothing at all. 50 people can put up an article about Pogba joining United and it wont be any closer or further to being true than it was before.

The internet has literally signed Wesley Schneider for United in the past, yet when the season started he wasn't there...

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
I guess a conspiracy theory can be made that Pogba is in NY same time as Madrid; but it's pretty desperate!
Holy shit. That's up there with David Icke and the reptilian agenda.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Our manager has said on live TV on more than one occasion that he will buy a new midfielder. He has also stressed the importance of timing on a couple of occasions, and that he'd avoid to leave it too late. Still, I see no moves for a Witsel, or a Delap for example. There is no desire whatsoever from the look of things to sign any other midfielder, apart from the one we have reportedly agreed a deal to sign.
No Rory Delap? Well, that's certainly reassuring.:smirk:

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why do people need hourly reassurances of the same shit? :lol:...gets repeated over and over.

If anything changed they would mention it. When have you ever seen one of them reply to someone "well actually now you mention it he is off Barcelona instead"

People need to get a grip. Patience doesn't exist on the internet people just bash their keyboards out in a panic.

WPMUFC

Why do people need hourly reassurances of the same shit? :lol:...gets repeated over and over.

If anything changed they would mention it. When have you ever seen one of them reply to someone "well actually now you mention it he is off Barcelona instead"

People need to get a grip. Patience doesn't exist on the internet people just bash their keyboards out in a panic.
The people i seriously don't understand are the "if MUFC don't announce pogba at 2pm on thursday then it's likely not happening" posters.

Amoyal is seemingly being hounded by these people.

what a mess

There will be a huge to-do from both United and Adidas when they announce his singing, so obviously he'll need to be present. If he's back from holiday next week I bet they won't properly announce his singing until the week after, so they have time to film all the marketing stuff.

Does anyone know exactly when he is due back from holiday ? Martial was in the same squad , same training everyday and has been back with Unired for 2 weeks !

Hans Moleman

Does anyone know exactly when he is due back from holiday ? Martial was in the same squad , same training everyday and has been back with Unired for 2 weeks !
This has been covered 800 times, read the fecking thread. Or search it.

Mark McMaw

How are we going to reveal this lad after all this hype and breaking records etc what would be a worthy introduction??

VanGaalEra

I think there has been huge confusion over the 48 hours

27th July =

28th July = (still at the agreement level)

28th July = agreement in place http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...-trasferimento-di-pogba-al-manchester-united/ (agreement done)

29th July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done)

30th July = Di Marzio (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

31st July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

IMO, people have confused the use of "done deal". Di Marzio and Staff are saying "done deal" because the agreement was finalised and committed to. This then moved to the ACTUAL final stage, signatures. When this is all done, its ACTUALLY "done deal" as we all know it.
I heart you.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Last time in this read for me until it's announced.

In my opinion it's a done deal, and we are waiting for him to return from holiday.

Look at how long it took us to announce Mkhitaryan, according to @Sampy93 he knew it was done weeks before it was announced.

Just because it's not been made public yet, doesn't mean more stuff needs to be done.

I expect by mid next week it'll be done.

vodrake

How are we going to reveal this lad after all this hype and breaking records etc what would be a worthy introduction??
I like the reveal someone joked about a few days ago, United never announce him beforehand and he just strolls onto the pitch in kit for the first match.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
This has been covered 800 times, read the fecking thread. Or search it.
Calm down :lol: stuff gets buried in threads like this, I don't have a clue why he's still on holiday either. I assume it's because Martial had a bit part to play in France's campaign but Pogba started nearly every match?

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I want us to make a huge event, like a packed stadium with rockstars and everything during Pogba's presentation in Old Trafford. Real Madrid style but bigger.

GJNJ

Calm down :lol: stuff gets buried in threads like this, I don't have a clue why he's still on holiday either. I assume it's because Martial had a bit part to play in France's campaign but Pogba started nearly every match?
His agent said 6th August.

Same as Evra

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
His agent said 6th August.

Same as Evra
Yeah I know the date, but I assume he's getting a longer holiday than Martial because he had a much bigger role to play? Martial needs the match practice in pre-season.

That's what the other guy wanted to know, and got verbally curb stomped for asking.

prath92

How many season tickets are left to sell? If they are doing well then maybe there is no rush to announce Pogba (assuming its agreed). Maybe they think announcing it a week before the new season will be a huge boost to ticket sales, merchandise revenue etc as people will be massively excited about the PL at that point anyway. If he is still on holiday then for the club there is maybe no rush if the agreement is agreed in principle.

There are so many factors behind a transfer rather than just sign the player and announce it
I think all season tickets are sold. Someone on here said that he tried to get one but it was sold out

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
How many minutes did Martial play compared to Pogba

GJNJ

Yeah I know the date, but I assume he's getting a longer holiday than Martial because he had a much bigger role to play? Martial needs the match practice in pre-season.

That's what the other guy wanted to know, and got curb stomped for asking.
Yes they (pogba and evra) played in all the matches so probably given more time to rest plus Juventus season starts later. If it is happening i assume Mourinho would prefer him fully rested rather then burnout in the season or get injured....or no agreement yet.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

That's what the other guy wanted to know, and got verbally curb stomped for asking.
He deserved it. It's obvious why Pogba is on a longer holiday than Martial and Schneiderlin who played a combined 50 mins in the euro

Bosws87

Season tickets were gone within days, i think it's this adidas first never follows campaign and the United part not being released which is being put out at the same time as the announcement.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
It's going to be the United First Never Follows advert. Its going to be the United boys in the kit and then Pogba comes out through the crowd and everyone goes mad, like this... (go to 3:55)

Mark McMaw

I like the reveal someone joked about a few days ago, United never announce him beforehand and he just strolls onto the pitch in kit for the first match.
Hahah do you think we could do a reveal at the stadium? Like the Spanish clubs I mean we are breaking the record if that doesn't warrant a stadium reveal I don't know what does!

spenzo

Probably not as big as most on here would want but I want us to announce him like we did with Ibra, coming through the red smoke but saying 'I'm back'. A dab would completely ruin the moment.