Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Mark McMaw

It's going to be the United First Never Follows advert. Its going to be the United boys in the kit and then Pogba comes out through the crowd and everyone goes mad, like this... (go to 3:55)

At the Stretford end! :lol::lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He should be unveiled like when NFL players enter the field from a tunnel of fire and smoke. Then dab.

CG1010

I just read through the last 10 pages or so.
I don't get why BBC wouldn't write an article saying Pogba to United is imminent rather than putting that in random articles/webpages. Maybe the editors are frustrated at not being able to report anything on the biggest ever transfer, due to lack of leaks from the club so they are putting in these bits to sound as if they are in the know.

Stretch

I think there has been huge confusion over the 48 hours

27th July =

28th July = (still at the agreement level)

28th July = agreement in place http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...-trasferimento-di-pogba-al-manchester-united/ (agreement done)

29th July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done)

30th July = Di Marzio (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

31st July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

IMO, people have confused the use of "done deal". Di Marzio and Staff are saying "done deal" because the agreement was finalised and committed to. This then moved to the ACTUAL final stage, signatures. When this is all done, its ACTUALLY "done deal" as we all know it.
*slow clap*

Tiber

Wow I never actually thought this thread could hit 1000 pages. Tho I also cant understand why people continue to fret about the Pogba deal - it was done ages ago

sunama

Baghdad Bob
This fecker isn't cutting his holidays anyway so what's the difference if we announce him this or next week, it's beyond me to be fair.
We can get him in the club.
Give him a schedule.
And he can start mentally preparing himself for working at MUFC.

He is human and I don't expect him to start working, in earnest, on the day he signs.
If he is signed right now, then at least he knows where his future lies (for sure) and he can start getting himself prepared for life at Manchester.

I will put it another way. If I were moving jobs/locations/countries, then I'd want as much notice as possible.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Muppet Log # 35439

Still no signs of the new system pogbaris, we have been floating around in the muppet system for a few light years trying to find where no fleet has gone before.

This might be the last transmission as we're running on muppet food, expecting Romuladrid ambush imminent.

PS: Tell my wife I love hear.

Muppet out
:lol:

ice-bionic red

Yeh deal would be "done in 48 hours". Announcement after Zlatan (debut) and Rooney (testimonial). Friday the latest

sunama

Baghdad Bob
People who post stuff like this should be made to resign instantly from their job if it turns out to be BS. If I become PM that's becoming a new Law.
Unfortunately, in this country, the press can make anything up and providing they don't get privately sued, they will get away with blatant lies (to gain clicks/view/sell papers).
I know that some celebs have previously sued newspapers for made up stories and won their court cases quite easily.

Sylar

Pogba needs to parachute into Wembley Stadium at half time during the CS match against Leicester. Make a WWE type entrance.

Imagine the commercial Adidas could make from that.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
It's kind of become a footballing entertainment in itself, pondering over every tweet and comment from everyone who is in any way relevant, before deconstructing it in attempts to find hidden meanings behind it etc. Fills the summer, I suppose.
What!? My life can only go on after we get an answer one way or another. :smirk:

I get your points, but seriously. Worrying if or when it happens doesn't change anything for me.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What is the craziest way a transfer has been announced? I can't think past Eden Hazard.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
What is the craziest way a transfer has been announced? I can't think past Eden Hazard.
Ibra practically did what Hazard did, this year..!

But yeh, it's difficult to look past them, they're all announced pretty much the same now, aren't they.

I'm not a fan of this new trend of clubs retweeting fans saying "ANNOUNCE (enter player name)" and then saying, "OK, we will, rofl" minutes later.

RedStarUnited

Question - At this point, Do you reckon he has signed the contract and the only thing left to do is announce/transfer the documents to the Premier League offices? Or is everything agreed in terms of handshakes and still awaiting signatures from Pogba?

I know nobody knows for sure, I just want to see peoples opinions.

RetroStu

People seem to think that Woody, Raoila and Pogba owe it to the transfer feckwits to curtail his summer break and bring him back early to get this all finalised just to appease them.

If we assume everything is agreed in principle what fecking difference does it make whether it was announced yesterday or gets announced next Monday? It's not going to change when he'll be available to play.
Thats a big assumption though.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Didn't lots on here assume that Sneijder was a done deal?
Until it's announced, he isn't coming as far as I am concerned.

Dazzmondo

This i going to pass 1000 pages isn't it? He's on holiday until the 8th August right? Doubt we'll see anything confirmed before that.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
We think every big transfer saga is a done deal, that's why we end up with these absurd amount of posts. :(

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
08/08/2016 is my birthday. If that's PogDay, you're all welcome.

Sir A1ex

He's on holiday until the 8th August right?
He just can't be. He's already been living it up in Miami since the end of the Euros, before heading all the way over to LA then to Vegas. Now he's going to spend over a week in NYC?

I'm all for him having a nice extended holiday, but this is turning into a gap-year!

Siorac

08/08/2016 is my birthday. If that's PogDay, you're all welcome.
I'll turn 30 on the 20th. If that's Pogday, I won't give a feck in all likelihood because I'll be nursing the grandmother of all hangovers from the previous night.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Going with the flow - my birthday is on 30/08, so it will probably be the day