g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Smoking_Owl

Account closed by request: 23/11/17
Fans that spam the official Man Utd account with ''Anounce player X'' deserve to be shot with balls of their own shite. They are the epitomy of the modern day highlight reel, Soccer AM, 'Skillz', 'Ramsey scored 3 goals more than Pogab in 2015 lol meme' type of fan. Horrendous bunch.

Stretch

I think there has been huge confusion over the 48 hours

27th July =

28th July = (still at the agreement level)

28th July = agreement in place http://gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom...-trasferimento-di-pogba-al-manchester-united/ (agreement done)

29th July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done)

30th July = Di Marzio (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

31st July = Di Marzio Staff (agreement done - waiting for signatures)

IMO, people have confused the use of "done deal". Di Marzio and Staff are saying "done deal" because the agreement was finalised and committed to. This then moved to the ACTUAL final stage, signatures. When this is all done, its ACTUALLY "done deal" as we all know it.
Either this is you or some caftard stole your muppet work :lol:

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
I'll turn 30 on the 20th. If that's Pogday, I won't give a feck in all likelihood because I'll be nursing the grandmother of all hangovers from the previous night.
That's the spirit...

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
This Saga reminds me of the Megadrive when a game loaded up with "Sega" everytime I open the thread.

It feels like it's been going on since the 1990s.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Think about it this way. Every second that passes, we're a second closer to learning the truth. Pogba is staying at Juventus.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Fans that spam the official Man Utd account with ''Anounce player X'' deserve to be shot with balls of their own shite. They are the epitomy of the modern day highlight reel, Soccer AM, 'Skillz', 'Ramsey scored 3 goals more than Pogab in 2015 lol meme' type of fan. Horrendous bunch.
I'd wager that an enormous proportion of the "announce Pogba" tweets are part of a running joke. It's become a total piss take, to where any photo tweet is also met with "that's not Pogba". It's quite funny, and harming no one, as nobody in their right mind sits and goes through the thousands of replies anyway.

spwd

Will eshanul appear out of nowhere to post Kaveh Solehkols tweet about Bournemouth and Madrid to spin some negativity, I'm waiting :lol:

khakstar18

wow this thread is getting hilarious.
Ok lads, hear me out.
Pogba WILL be a Utd player very soon, I'm sure of it. There's way too much noise around this for it not to happen. The adidas ad, senior players talking about him, Pogba himself not denying it and several journalists reporting it.

Just be patient and get on with ur lives. This is consuming everyone here, can't be good for you. If you just ignore it and get on with your shit, one day very soon you will all get a very nice surprise when you least expect it and your sky sports app will buzz and it will say in big, black, bold letters highlighted in yellow
"POGBA SIGNS FOR UTD IN A WORLD RECORD TRANSFER"

Then we can all rejoice and make up a song for him.

Sir A1ex

wow this thread is getting hilarious.
Ok lads, hear me out.
Pogba WILL be a Utd player very soon, I'm sure of it. There's way too much noise around this for it not to happen. The adidas ad, senior players talking about him, Pogba himself not denying it and several journalists reporting it.

Just be patient and get on with ur lives. This is consuming everyone here, can't be good for you. If you just ignore it and get on with your shit, one day very soon you will all get a very nice surprise when you least expect it and your sky sports app will buzz and it will say in big, black, bold letters highlighted in yellow
"POGBA SIGNS FOR UTD IN A WORLD RECORD TRANSFER"

Then we can all rejoice and make up a song for him.
Yeah, and how does that help us get to 1,000 pages, smart-arse?

The red panther

princess transfer emo
er... unless they forge his signature??? He should be at least physically signs the paper??

Er... there should be lawyers witness etc...?
He can physically sign the papers in New York aswell. We can send a delegation of lawyers with the paperwork, accompanied by a club doctor for the medical. He doesnt need to be at OT or london to finalise a deal. As I said deals were actually done at the euros aswell without recuiring players to travel back and forth.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Came back to 18 transfer tweets, only 1 of them about United and none of them about Pogba :(

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

This transfer has probably given me the worst blue balls of my life. Going to have to go all out when he signs!

Thinking of printing a picture of him out, then cooking up a nice steak for two (candlelit of course) and showing him what it feels like to be a muppets wet dream :drool::devil:

Rory 7

Delay has to be for marketing reasons. That adidas ad all but confirms it, if he didn't sign now it would the biggest two fingers from our own shirt sponsor. I reckon this delay is all about marketing. Create real cut-through during the week of the new look PL launch, steal the thunder of City or others who make new signings, it's all about branding this. I'm convinced of it.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
We still haven't signed him yet, baby
We still haven't signed him, son
You must suffer and cry for a longer time
And I'm telling you now

Dir Wangem

There's way too much noise around this for it not to happen.
I'm not saying that you're wrong, but this is literally every hardcore transfer muppet's argument every time. And when the transfer doesn't happen, they always project their anger towards the club/manager/Woodward for failing at their job, even though there was no concrete evidence for us going after said player. If you want to believe something hard enough, eventually it becomes a reality. Like this:

Pogba WILL be a Utd player very soon, I'm sure of it.

Anyways, if this isn't concluded before the deadline, then we there's a good chance we're looking at 50k posts:lol:

Last edited: