Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

RyRy11

I had a dream that we were losing against City and then Ed ran out onto the middle of the pitch and announced Pogba who ran out and kicked the ball straight at Pep's head.

He kicked it so hard Pep's head merged with the ball and became the ball. Take from that what you will.
It cant get anymore confirmed than this! :drool:

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Latest tweet reporting that he's having his medical on Thursday. So now we're back at 48 hours. It really is Groundpog Day.
Yes, I know the 48 hrs thing was misinterpreted
On Thursday evening, it will be another 48 hours till he signs.
It's always 48 hrs. I guess they hope that eventually they will be right and then make a claim that, "we were the first to announce this!!!"

RyRy11

Unless he signs out of the blue in the next 3 days this is thread is going to a thousand :D

JackRed

@sandsyn from the newbs asked me to put this. He says it looks like a Juve shirt.
And that means what? He played for them for 4 years and as far as most know he still plays for them. Besides, I'm sure he has a number of football shirts from different clubs.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
On Thursday evening, it will be another 48 hours till he signs.
It's always 48 hrs. I guess they hope that eventually they will be right and then make a claim that, "we were the first to announce this!!!"
You have been suffering hard :lol:
One way or another you will know this week. I doubt he's going into training at Juve on monday with how awkward it would all be. There should be an announcement of sorts (probably from Juve first, seeing as we like to take our time)

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
It's AS but hopefully they are right.
Weird timing. Wednesday is the only day this week you would think hey wouldn't announce it with the testimonial.

Womp

idiot
And that means what? He played for them for 4 years and as far as most know he still plays for them. Besides, I'm sure he has a number of football shirts from different clubs.
My sources tell me Pogba wore a Juve jersey all last season. Off?

lol

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
It's AS but hopefully they are right.
Is that the same AS that were reporting that "United" were terrified that Real Madrid would hijack the deal due to being in New York along with Pogba.
Wouldn't believe a word they say haha

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can we get another 100 pages in before Thursday :nervous:;)

Anustart89

I had a dream that we were losing against City and then Ed ran out onto the middle of the pitch and announced Pogba who ran out and kicked the ball straight at Pep's head.

He kicked it so hard Pep's head merged with the ball and became the ball. Take from that what you will.
:lol:

zeekey

Don't eat cheese before bed.

Chip

Weird timing. Wednesday is the only day this week you would think hey wouldn't announce it with the testimonial.
This. I don't believe the testimonial is holding United from announcing it today or yesterday for that matter, as some stated. But it would be a little weird to do it tomorrow. United and Rooney are doing a lot of promotion and counting down to the testimonial on social media right now, so it would be strange to overshadow that tomorrow. And a bit of a shame, since it's a charitable event. Then it should be after the game or because Juventus announce it.

Hans Moleman

If they announced they were going to chopper Pogba onto the pitch before k/o they'd sell another 20k tickets

Dolf

As a noob i'm supposed to adhere to the "quality over quantity" rule but it's for a good cause i guess so here is one of my 5 daily posts:

Di Marzio is a god.
#Pogback is on
Long live king Ed!
All hail Emperor Jose!

oh...and feck shitty.

SirAF

Ageist
As a noob i'm supposed to adhere to the "quality over quantity" rule but it's for a good cause i guess so here is one of my 5 daily posts:

Di Marzio is a god.
#Pogback is on
Long live king Ed!
All hail Emperor Jose!

oh...and feck shitty.
Good man :devil: