Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Tiber

Actually we should be glad that Fergie got rid of Pogba when he did. Controversial you say, well consider this:

- We went to shit shortly after
- We would in no way be able to get £100m for Pogba
- Raiola and Pogba would have engineered a move and transfer request during our barren years under Moyes and LvG
- Madrid would have pinched him from us for a measly £50m
- Pogba would never again have played for MUFC. And having him during the two baboons spell would just be a waste

So in conclusion, even though it was bitter to loose him for a pittance, we would have lost him a few years down the road anyways, and never have the chance to have him play for us again.

If Fergie had played Pogba when he should have, we just might have picked up an extra point and an extra title.

mbb8

Pogba signed from Le Havre in 2009, that is 7 years ago, he is 23 today, do the math he was 16 at the time. I don't think we are even allowed to sign up players from other clubs under that age, it is what Barca etc got their transfer ban for.

Neville talking utter bullshit here
so what if Phillip was off by a mere 3 years. he's a legend, you rat bastard.

LazyBones

Am I right in saying that pogba was at United 2009-2012, phil was at Everton 2005 - 2013 so any talk of Phil seeing him in the academy is complete shite anyway. Even if Pogba was there at 13, Phil would still have been at Everton :lol:

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Am I right in saying that pogba was at United 2009-2012, phil was at Everton 2005 - 2013 so any talk of Phil seeing him in the academy is complete shite. Even if Pogba was there at 13, Phil would still have been at Everton :lol:
As dim as Phil is, he probably saw him on MUTV ;) Or maybe he saw a few games but I'm guessing Phil is shite at maths

FujiVice

I dont think we should announce his signing. It would be mildly amusing if he just turns up on the team sheet against Bournmouth.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Am I right in saying that pogba was at United 2009-2012, phil was at Everton 2005 - 2013 so any talk of Phil seeing him in the academy is complete shite anyway. Even if Pogba was there at 13, Phil would still have been at Everton :lol:
It was the SSN presenter (Kate Abdo :drool:) who opened with "So you were there when Paul was part of United's academy". Poor research there. PNev probably just thought "sure, I'll go along with the lie. I never played for Everton"

RMD83

Just had an email for the Sun Dream Team. You can already sign Pogba for £6m as a united player.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
It was the SSN presenter (Kate Abdo :drool:) who opened with "So you were there when Paul was part of United's academy". Poor research there. PNev probably just thought "sure, I'll go along with the lie. I never played for Everton"
Oh yes, indeed! :drool: :drool: :drool:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Can we change the thread title to state that WE ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN GET POGBA IN THE F*CKING SUN DREAM TEAM...

Mods?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Oh yes, indeed! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Her voice is wonderful. Doesn't she speak about a hundred languages? I feel a little tingle when she pronounces Spanish/South American names/teams properly. She was on earlier talking about City being close to signing Marlos Moreno from Atletico Nacional. Blimey. I had to lay down.

Ban

Dealio de pogba ala United tutto completo doneio, cosa de minuti o secondi.

This Italian is an easy language!

imamuppet

He's clearly waiting for this thread to reach 1000+ pages before the announcement. Less talk, more posting, muppets. :mad:
Yes I fully agree, talk, talk I said :mad:
Well, us newbie muppets could talk alot more if admins would relax the rules a little! Darn, there goes my second of three posts and neither of them were about Pogba, arghhhhhhhh this is killing me muuaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cristiano Lell

BANNED LOLZ
Supports
Bayern München
BORING!

Oh well I'm going to participate in the poll now and vote NO just for shits and giggles

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Castles hunger for clicks is second only to Raiola's for food.

RMD83

Can we change the thread title to state that WE ALREADY KNOW YOU CAN GET POGBA IN THE F*CKING SUN DREAM TEAM...

Mods?
Sorry everyone, I didn't know it had been posted. I just got the email. I suppose I could have scrolled through the last 30 pages to check but life gets in the way.