Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Martia11

So who is the real winner here! United, Juventus, Pogba, Raiola or Adidas? That's the beauty of this deal. Everyone gets what they want. Except Real Madrid ofcourse :D
No no Real get Sissoko. Didn't you see the Euro final? He is miles better than Pogba.
White text.

Dolf

So who is the real winner here! United, Juventus, Pogba, Raiola or Adidas? That's the beauty of this deal. Everyone gets what they want. Except Real Madrid ofcourse :D
We are. Sure, Juventus gets a load of money but there is a limited amount of world class players while we have an infinitive amount of money.

SATA

A win later and coupled with Jose saying Pogs going to Manchester for medical will be one of the greatest United nights in my life along with Moscow 2008

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
United get the best deal, since we get the player at the centre of all this. However all sides come out of it very well i'd say.

MounchesterUtd

If I was a Juve fan, I'd be thinking long and hard about where my club really stands in the food chain of European powerhouses. Losing your talisman to a club in their worst period in 30+ years, a club that he formerly played for, despite winning your own league five times in a row and basically a guaranteed UCL spot ever year. Juve is a rich club too, let's make that clear. Not United rich, but they just poached the best players of the second and third best teams in the Calcio. When it comes to history, they're arguably just behind Real and Barca. They've produced BDO winners and World Cup stars. Yet all of it somehow wasn't enough to keep Pogba.

stretford_oslo

Wonder how he got to Europe at all if he wasn't flying commercial, which is not very likely (no pics etc). Didn't you crazy skyscanners have all private jets from NYC covered?

Matteh

Go on united, give us a nice end of the weekend perk up present. You know you want to.

DavelinaJolie

Then he fails his medical...

Seriously though, fingers crossed he lives up to his potential and continues to grow as a player. I'm not even bothered about the fee and that he went for nothing, we need that kind of player.

Nick7

Transfers aren't announced on Sunday's, as well as the fact that the NYSE is currently closed, so we can't announce anything.

Probably be announced within 48 hours. sarcasm.
We don't need to announce anything to the NYSE. That's some weird myth made by our muppets.

Red Ryan

Starter of Rubbish Threads
If I was a Juve fan, I'd be thinking long and hard about where my club really stands in the food chain of European powerhouses. Losing your talisman to a club in their worst period in 30+ years, a club that he formerly played for, despite winning your own league five times in a row and basically a guaranteed UCL spot ever year. Juve is a rich club too, let's make that clear. Not United rich, but they just poached the best players of the second and third best teams in the Calcio. When it comes to history, they're arguably just behind Real and Barca. They've produced BDO winners and World Cup stars. Yet all of it somehow wasn't enough to keep Pogba.
The thing about Juve is they have underperformed in Europe even in their richest period in the mid to late 90s they only won one Champions League trophy and before that they only won the European Cup once after being gifted a penalty by a referee who was in charge of a game that should never have taken place. In terms of European stature I would say AC Milan are actually ahead of them with seven European Cups to their two. We are one of the top two or three richest clubs in the world. This shouldn't be that much of a surprise.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
Transfers aren't announced on Sundays, as well as the fact that the NYSE is currently closed, so we can't announce anything.

We don't have to announce it on the NYSE straight away, its only for monthly or quarterly reports we declare to the NYSE.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Hope this drags on till end off august, otherwise we are done in the transfer market :p
Haha muppets couldn't deal with another 3 weeks of this. It'd be horrifying.
Saying that, i'm not sure Pogba will be the last signing we make you know. He will be the last massive signing we make this summer though i think

C.M.P

2014 Grand National Sweepstake Winner
Transfers aren't announced on Sundays, as well as the fact that the NYSE is currently closed, so we can't announce anything.

:)