Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Shark

@NotShark
If he was given the same amount of games as Rooney was the last few years I'm 100% sure he would be outperforming him and many others but he never gets a decent run, anyway this is off topic.
Well that's just a load of tosh. Maybe if Herrera actually had a good game, which he hasn't had in God Knows when, he'd get a run going.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Awesome chart. Thanks very much!

Genuinely very interesting looking back. Herrera seems an odd fit but I guess the first attempt at signing him lead to a lot of interest second time round
Also very interesting that the threads about players leaving (De Gea and Ronaldo) ended up not happening in those particular years. Still hopeful for Pogba, but rather worryingly a lot of the time, it feels like the longer a saga (and thus thread) goes on, the less likely the transfer is to happen cause the clubs spend so much time stuck regarding negotiations and never actually reach a resolution. Compare Ronaldo in 08 to 09, for example.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Well that's just a load of tosh. Maybe if Herrera actually had a good game, which he hasn't had in God Knows when, he'd get a run going.
I like Herrera but people have a habit of making excuses for his average performances a lot of the time. He played fairly often last year, and was fairly meh overall. Expecting an improvement this season if he's still a regular, and hopefully playing alongside someone like Pogba (if it happens...) will help to improve his performances. Big if, though.

Fraud

Can you post a link
Sorry, I can't. I'm not a full member.

About that Tiempo de Juego interview, there's nothing new, it's pure speculation.

Albert Diez: Matteo, what will happen with Paul Pogba?
Matteo Moretto: The deal between Juventus and Manchester is well advanced. The latest offer from United is 100m + 10m, but that's not enough for Juventus; they want more. But, if you ask me, I believe that he will sign for United. It's matter of time.

The interview is something like that.

spwd

I don't want to reply again to this because it's off topic but it clearly isn't tosh, I bet he's had at most a 3 game run maximum and when he did play well he was dropped next game anyway, but hopefully he gets a run under Jose and he will prove to be a very good player, and if he's not then he can go, but I believe he and many others need to be assessed properly under a good manager as I don't believe we should judge any players that have looked shit in the last 3 years(including Wayne) hopefully Jose is that man.

Back on topic, if he does sign would his first game be the first of the new season?

PieCrust

I like Herrera but people have a habit of making excuses for his average performances a lot of the time. He played fairly often last year, and was fairly meh overall. Expecting an improvement this season if he's still a regular, and hopefully playing alongside someone like Pogba (if it happens...) will help to improve his performances. Big if, though.
He's been fairly "meh" since his arrival. The definition of a journymen. But for some reason he's only a step away from Messi around here.

Hans Moleman

"the latest bid is 110+10. Juventus said no but in the next hours the club should reach an agreement."

Basically... what we know already. But it's coming guys. Hold tight.

prath92

I don't want to reply again to this because it's off topic but it clearly isn't tosh, I bet he's had at most a 3 game run maximum and when he did play well he was dropped next game anyway, but hopefully he gets a run under Jose and he will prove to be a very good player, and if he's not then he can go, but I believe he and many others need to be assessed properly under a good manager as I don't believe we should judge any players that have looked shit in the last 3 years(including Wayne) hopefully Jose is that man.

Back on topic, if he does sign would his first game be the first of the new season?
He played a lot of games. He played most games when he was fit in December and January and surprisingly we lost those games. Vs Liverpool at anfield he looked the worst player.

MounchesterUtd

Can we have a Juventuz Meltdown thread as well? Look at this guy in their Alexis Sanchez:

messi would be a bench warmer at juve.
Judging by his post history, he's actually serious :lol:

Artimities

This is so done. Where did our new signings cone from? I got to update Fifa.

My prediction is medical announcement tomorrow and signing on Tuesday/ wed.

Creepy

Account relocated to MaxiPaxi
Yeah, I suppose it would make no sense for Woody to go to China, if the deal fell through. Surely, he'd then be scrambling to get the other 'fourth nucleus' signing?

So yeah, good sign, IMO.

Also, 600 pages in little over 2 months, holy shit! :eek:

prateik

Madrid still trying to push that propaganda

I don't understand these reports.
Raiola wont be telling them this.. Pogba isnt talking to anyone..
So where is the information coming from? Madrid? To the Spanish radio stations and papers..

That sounds reliable.

Shark

@NotShark
If they don't accept 120M, I think we should let go. We've tried at this point.
Thing is, who exactly do we go for if this falls through? in terms of available targets of course. There's nobody close to Pogba on the move, so I think we should pay whatever it takes and we'll reap the rewards.

Flytan

I don't understand these reports.
Raiola wont be telling them this.. Pogba isnt talking to anyone..
So where is the information coming from? Madrid? To the Spanish radio stations and papers..

That sounds reliable.
Plus Pogba would just fire his agent if he was literally putting himself before the player.