Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Note @sincher 's tag line guys. He clearly has too much love for Rooney.
That is really old.

But yes United fans do seem to have gone over the top with the criticism of him. Some of it is deserved but a lot is not and he certainly seems to be a scapegoat for what has been poor management and in a sense an over-reliance on him.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Yeah, but a 433 would still put pogba in the box to box role, no? The advanced midfielder would be Rooney as a 10. If he's dropped the replacement in my opinion should be Mikhitaryan. He can go very quiet if cast out wide right otherwise.

Obviously another midfield purchase such as matuidi would make way for pogba being more advanced. But I doubt this will happen.
a 4-3-3 would likely include both carrick and\or schneid and fellaini, which would leave Pogba with more freedom. If you are part of a midfield two your have to be a lot more defensively aware.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
That is really old.

But yes United fans do seem to have gone over the top with the criticism of him. Some of it is deserved but a lot is not and he certainly seems to be a scapegoat for what has been poor management and in a sense an over-reliance on him.
Look, after his 1st contract dispute, I hated the cnut, but I could see how fundamental he was to our play. He made the team tick and I had to concede we were better with him than without him. SAF would have fecked him off, if he had stayed another season, but that cnut Moyes saw fit to ladle him with money.

He adds nothing to the team anymore, in fact he detracts from it now.

Maybe José can get a tune out of him, but I won't hold my breath.

VanGaalEra

That barber who posted Pogba to us, I started following him on snapchat, yday he was out and about with GF and had a Juve shirt on all day.

Surely being a Juve fan, he wouldn't post that Pogba was going to United without being told :drool:

JrRed

That barber who posted Pogba to us, I started following him on snapchat, yday he was out and about with GF and had a Juve shirt on all day.

Surely being a Juve fan, he wouldn't post that Pogba was going to United without being told :drool:
First class muppetry.

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
Don't want him anymore.
Paying 100 mil for a tenacious kid, who focuses on money and spinning media stories with his agent, instead of wanting to go train with the new club is not the player, we should get.
I want hungry players. Zlatan'esk.
He might be good. But for 100 million, there must be other home grown players that can play B2B somehow decent, and doesn't see himself in higher regard than the club he is going to play for.

I was happy when i heard of it. Now I'm sick of it. And I'm sick of these modern immature teenage-minded players...

Sign Bendtner for all i care. He's without contract.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Don't want him anymore.
Paying 100 mil for a tenacious kid, who focuses on money and spinning media stories with his agent, instead of wanting to go train with the new club is not the player, we should get.
He might be good. But for 100 million, there must be other home grown players that can play B2B somehow decent, and doesn't see himself in higher regard than the club he is going to play for.

I was happy when i heard of it. Now I'm sick of it. And I'm sick of these modern immature teenage-minded players...

No white text??
Oh... ok. :confused:

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
But for 100 million, there must be other home grown players that can play B2B somehow decent, and doesn't see himself in higher regard than the club he is going to play for.
Pogba isn't homegrown and you want get comparable talent for that money (or do you want Cleverley back?)

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Don't want him anymore.

:lol: You wanted him. But not any more. Since when? This morning?

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
Nope. When the whole transfer saga began. As described, I was happy when I heard of it (it being the transfer rumour) :)
But now... I mean... 100 million for a guy banana-infused-turd hair and a dab diplomacy?

acrebo

It seems since he had a holiday, left transfer talks to his agent and had a bit of fun at the media's expense.

He has a sense of humour and likes to have a bit of a wind up - it's something very rare in professional sport nowadays.

Loublaze

ATLien
Look, after his 1st contract dispute, I hated the cnut, but I could see how fundamental he was to our play. He made the team tick and I had to concede we were better with him than without him. SAF would have fecked him off, if he had stayed another season, but that cnut Moyes saw fit to ladle him with money.

He adds nothing to the team anymore, in fact he detracts from it now.

Maybe José can get a tune out of him, but I won't hold my breath.
I fully agree

VanGaalEra

Nope. When the whole transfer saga began. As described, I was happy when I heard of it (it being the transfer rumour) :)
But now... I mean... 100 million for a guy banana-infused-turd hair and a dab diplomacy?
Banana-infused-turd hair? What is that?

spwd

Is about 4 years old I think. But please, even if Rooney's career at United peters out he has achieved a hell of a lot.
It may be but it's very apt, and nobody is saying he hasn't achieved anything, he's not still a great player, he was but he isn't anymore.
Anyway back on topic.

spwd

I'm thinking it will be announced tomorrow before 9pm, just got a feeling in me water.

SirAF

Ageist

Another one bites the dust

Ban

I'm quite busy tomorrow, I'm afraid I'll miss all the fun if it gets announced tomorrow.