Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Nice to see some here are still unable to interpret things other than 100% literally rather than actually discern appropriately.

Kearnkoff69

Wonder how many weeks he'll need to get up to speed. Probably not in contention to start until the third or so league game
I know he'll need time to get up to speed, gel with his new teammates, and work on his fitness, but it would be mad to spend the kind of money we're dropping on him and not have him in our starting XI come the derby (4th league game). Surely he has to be on the pitch straight away no later than the 3rd match of the season.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Mourinho could have ended the Pogba rumours once and for all, but he didn't and i wonder why?! :drool: He's coming, hopefully this week, need as much preparation time for the season as possible.

Upcoming matches look doable for us and you know when a Mourinho team is number one in the table, it's very difficult 'to knock them off their fecking perch', a challenging Mou team is much easier, but as i said above, things are looking very good.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
My American Pie parody has been copy/pasted by a user of the Juventus forum where it has been described as "RAWK levels of creepy" :lol: I think they've missed that it's a joke.

Mihai

My American Pie parody has been copy/pasted by a user of the Juventus forum where it has been described as "RAWK levels of creepy" :lol: I think they've missed that it's a joke.
Don't bother with them mate, they quoted a poster from redcafe today who put Fellaini in the list of the best midfeilders in the world, and were seriously discussing it.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Pogba's waiting to sign till thread hits 1,000 pages just to add to his legend

aosmdee

New deal? he can't be that delusional! I hope he gets angry and confused when we show him the door