Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Di Marzio has gone very quiet the last few days.

Any pupdates from him?
Not a lot for him to report, he's already said it's a done deal, it can't really go any further than that till the announcement.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
He could confirm the date of announcement or why the deal has dragged on since he announced it would be done in two days a week ago.
Maybe he's not been told the date of the announcement. He'll likely report what he's been told by his sources in the club, if they've said nothing, there'd be nothing to report, other than his own opinion.
It'll happen when it happens. There's no rush or need to worry. When there's new information to be told, i'm pretty sure he'll tell it

Womp

idiot
He could confirm the date of announcement or why the deal has dragged on since he announced it would be done in two days a week ago.
Maybe he hasn't been given that information? I doubt anyone knows the date of the announcement tbf, so many things could happen to delay or shorten it. I doubt Pogba has even signed nor has all the minor details been confirmed yet. Still a few days imo.

Unam333

Hopefully this will be wrapped up asap and Pogba can play a part against Leicester.

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
Don't bother with them mate, they quoted a poster from redcafe today who put Fellaini in the list of the best midfeilders in the world, and were seriously discussing it.
Wait? What? That was me. Who are discussing it, a Juve forum? Fecks sake:lol:

Clas Sified

Hopefully this will be wrapped up asap and Pogba can play a part against Leicester.
There is absolutely no chance Pogba plays against Leicester. He probably won't even be in England come Sunday, and even if he is, there is no chance he plays without any training or fitness.

spwd

Absolutely not going to happen, I'd guess he'll be in the stands because I think he's going to be announced before the CS.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
There is absolutely no chance Pogba plays against Leicester. He probably won't even be in England come Sunday, and even if he is, there is no chance he plays without any training or fitness.
I imagine he'll miss the first 2 or 3 games before he's back to fitness. He might have a few sub appearances before starting though

Galactico

I assume we won't spend £110m until he completes a medical. Has there been any case of the medical not happening at Old Trafford? I wonder if there's a chance he's already had one while in the US...

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I assume we won't spend £110m until he completes a medical. Has there been any case of the medical not happening at Old Trafford? I wonder if there's a chance he's already had one while in the US...
We don't do medicals at OT, we do them at Carrington and previously Bridgewater Hospital. I think there has been a couple of cases where a player has had a medical outside of Manchester/Carrington but i can't be 100% sure of that.
I thought he might have had a medical whilst in the US, but as others pointed out, it wouldn't be likely whilst he's on holiday.

United Pro

The Mkhi one was closed when Dortmund announced it, a few days before Man Utd.
Yeah was a bit annoyed about that lol. That was my first thread I ever made as a full member and it was closed well before it was announced, only for a new Miki thread to be moved to the transfer forum as it wasn't officially announced for a few days after that.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'm loving everyone flipping out on the Sky Sports Facebook posts because there's so many about Pogba :lol:

Lots of Liverpool fans obviously.

WPMUFC

Morning Folks :)

The Aussies and New Zealanders are back again to take on the morning shift :lol:

Catching up overnight, interesting that Ducker and Castles both posted "pogba done" articles around the same time. Seem to contradict Di Marzio by saying it's taken up till yesterday to finalise agreements, whereas Di marzio said it was up to signatures. However it all looks very promising.

Weirdly, that "hash" bloke which translates news articles is now seemingly claiming some "ITK" info, claiming "he's heard" pogba announcement on friday :houllier:

Hopefully today is pog-day:drool:

Tarrou

If he gets on a plane to Manchester we'll smash 30 pages on flight tracker, 30 pages on his car ride to Carrington, and 50+ for the white sheet entrance and subsequent medical. Relax guys.

After all this hype we're not just gonna announce it out of the blue. They are milking it for all the publicity they can.

Mark McMaw

Morning Folks :)

The Aussies and New Zealanders are back again to take on the morning shift :lol:

Catching up overnight, interesting that Ducker and Castles both posted "pogba done" articles around the same time. Seem to contradict Di Marzio by saying it's taken up till yesterday to finalise agreements, whereas Di marzio said it was up to signatures. However it all looks very promising.

Weirdly, that "hash" bloke which translates news articles is now seemingly claiming some "ITK" info, claiming "he's heard" pogba announcement on friday :houllier:

Hopefully today is pog-day:drool:
Thank God! My eyes are burning refreshing page after page. I don't think pogday will be until this coming Monday unfortunately but I'm sure we'll get the typical he's coming for his medical etc rumours come Friday! :lol: Bed time for me!

FujiVice

Guys ... I've had a absolutely horrid bad tooth since this morning. I've been in agony. Headaches, jawaches, at one point I lost the feeling in my foot for some reason. Its been stressing me out. The pain just stopped! I'm OK now!

In the fecked up logic that is the Pogba thread, I believe this means the deal is done. Now I'm going to have some weetabix.

WPMUFC

This was discussed earlier but no one posted the video: Jose on the 4th signing and "Paul" :drool:

Man of Steel

Smashed it!!
I'm doubting people's commitment to Sparkle Motion
Guys ... I've had a absolutely horrid bad tooth since this morning. I've been in agony. Headaches, jawaches, at one point I lost the feeling in my foot for some reason. Its been stressing me out. The pain just stopped! I'm OK now!

In the fecked up logic that is the Pogba thread, I believe this means the deal is done. Now I'm going to have some weetabix.
:lol:

I'd look into the numb foot thing if I was you, you may have muppet thrombosis. Unless it is some kind of muppet radar pre-tooth alert hoof! :eek: Pogdone!

Gazza

New theory: The 48 hours estimate didn't account for Ed getting so giddy about breaking the transfer fee world record that he would put his contract signing hand out of commission for two weeks. He probably had a randy.gif moment for real. Poor guy can barely pick up a bic biro now