Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

red thru&thru

If Allegri says he's training with Juventus on Monday and in fact he's on his way here then surely thats a huge disservice to Juventus supporters. For instance if Ed Woodward said Martial was due for training with us on monday and then the next day he was in Paris signing for PSG id be spitting feathers.
Did you spit feathers when ADM didn't turn up to training and went to PSG?

Scholsey2004

Allegri gave the standard answer and said he expects him back that's all. Also Ed Woodward and Allegri have different roles. One is a manager and the other a CEO.
I just didnt want to say 'if Jose said - i'd be spitting feathers' :)

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Any actual credible source reporting the landed in Manchester?
All i'll say is I would be very surprised if he just came to Manchester and was walking freely and openly spotted. I don't think we're at that stage yet. People can read into things what they want but they also need to be realistic. So he could be in Manchester and the only way he would be in Manchester was if he was semi underground :)

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Can't see how he landed at Manchester without someone seeing him and getting a sly pic on their phone.

Suv666

I reckon the stories are true. Finally this ends, what a painfully obvious saga bit like the Mourinho one

Striker10

Can't see how he landed at Manchester without someone seeing him and getting a sly pic on their phone.
It's not impossible. Not that I think it's true. Just not impossible.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Guys you aren't really believing this, are you?

I know Muppets are itching for some good news but come on now :lol:

Striker10

Guys you aren't really believing this, are you? :lol:
Well be fair. You tell us where Pogba is right this second.:) Then drop the illusion you know where he is. It's difficult for anyone to say where we are in the deal.

Striker10

You can write to him at:

PO Box POGBA
Earth
The Solar System
Milky Way
Laniakea
The Universe

Hope this concludes soon its dragging.
Grow up lol Hardly real time is it and don't say facetime or skype etc...

Turnbl

What makes this true is he can clearly crash at his brother's. Otherwise £94 for a Premier Inn in Manchester tonight.

MarkC

According to flightradar there hasn't been a private flight from across the Atlantic into Manchester for the last few days. There have been flights from NY into London which with the team being there you never know. Also been a few to places in Europe unless he goes somewhere else first.

No flights private from across the Atlantic to Turin either. Highly doubt Pogba would be flown commercial. There are a few planes flightradar does not pick up but the majority of business jets show on it.

Chip

I reckon the stories are true. Finally this ends, what a painfully obvious saga bit like the Mourinho one
Even if the reports that he is in Manchester are true, we're going to have to wait at least another 48 hours. The same reports mentioned that he's having his medical tomorrow and the announcement next week.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
prove one or the one and you can't. That's a fact but i'm not laughing cause that's the reality lol.
Proof is he's supposed to be meeting up with Juventus tomorrow for the game, his holiday finished yesterday on the 5th. (back for the 6th)

elnorte

Freaky fly day
What makes this true is he can clearly crash at his brother's. Otherwise £94 for a Premier Inn in Manchester tonight.
I stayed at a Premier for the first time last year while attending a friend's wedding. Surprisingly comfortable bed.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
If you ask me you're being both assuming and not objective. Still a nice guy like.
How am I being assuming? I'm just pointing out it's not obvious for footballers to prefer Madrid over United. It's 70/30 in Madrid's favour at most.

Hans Moleman

According to flightradar there hasn't been a private flight from across the Atlantic into Manchester for the last few days. There have been flights from NY into London which with the team being there you never know. Also been a few to places in Europe unless he goes somewhere else first.

No flights private from across the Atlantic to Turin either. Highly doubt Pogba would be flown commercial. There are a few planes flightradar does not pick up but the majority of business jets show on it.
Nonsense. He's flown commercial all across US, why would that change now? What a random assumption.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ork-fan-flight-aeroplane-transfer-news-gossip

Striker10

Proof is he's supposed to be meeting up with Juventus tomorrow for the game, his holiday finished yesterday on the 5th. (back for the 6th)
So you are saying he's going to watch the Juventus game? Is there any article on that? I was under the impression he would go to Turin for training. You are saying his holiday finished yesterday, so how come no one knows where he is right now? If his holiday is over, doesn't that mean he's flown somewhere?..

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
So you are saying he's going to watch the Juventus game? Is there any article on that? I was under the impression he would go to Turin for training.
No what I mean is he's no longer in the US, logically he's somewhere in England because he's either A) with Juventus for the preseason or B) he's going to be heading to Manchester.

Red For Ever

You actually checked.

Devil may care

It's always the same on the Caf, any negative new is treat as gospel and any positive news is 100% bullshit.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
People actually checking down the flight schedules. Not only here but in other forums too :lol:

Striker10

No what I mean is he's no longer in the US, logically he's somewhere in England because he's either A) with Juventus for the preseason or B) he's going to be heading to Manchester.
Right. Well that's fair. We might hear something tomorrow. I can't see anything today but who knows.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Right. Well that's fair. We might hear something tomorrow. I can't see anything today but who knows.
I've thought for weeks it'll be Monday 8th August where it's resolved mostly, if nothing is heard by then it's the point where I start to doubt it and start to think the club maybe are considering other targets.

Striker10

It's even harder to believe he's flown commercial given that no fecker has seen him in Manchester.
Or I take it london where Juve are playing?..He's the invisible man :)