Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Chip

Vice President of Tranzonspor joking that he couldn't agree a fee for Pogba. Prefers the PL

I know not very reliable at all, but, anything to get hopes up
:lol:
The Turkish Woodward.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Well don't want to get hopes up but my friend works at Hanston which is a small, private airport on the outskirts of Manchester. He text me earlier today regarding Pogba and said that he doesn't know anything about it.

Thiim

Hope he brought a shovel with him to help semi-tunnel his way in to Carrington.
This summer, Paul Pogba finds himself in a semi-underground condition. Armed with a shovel he has 48 hours before he has to report for training at Juventus and muppets around the world commit mass suicide
Or something like that...

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Semi-Underground? how do you land a plane semi underground?
If you read up you will see an Italian tell us what it means. Semi-underground is the literal translation so obviously sounds stupid. It just means he was being hidden.

LouisDanGaal

Well don't want to get hopes up but my friend works at Hanston which is a small, private airport on the outskirts of Manchester. He text me earlier today regarding Pogba and said that he doesn't know anything about it.
You definitely succeeded in not getting hopes up

LouisDanGaal

If you read up you will see an Italian tell us what it means. Semi-underground is the literal translation so obviously sounds stupid. It just means he was being hidden.
Ahh! I don't know if the story is true or not, but it does 100% sound like a woody move.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
From the Gazzetta article, it basically says that Pogba was probably already on the plane at the time when Allegri was telling journalists that Pogba was expected back in training. It says it was all organised in strictest secrecy, there were no photos, but Pogba arrived in Manchester late afternoon in a semi-clandestine manner. The news of his arrival is confirmed (they don't say by whom).

It also says Paul's adventure at United begins today.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Was just going to say that nothing will be announced by United till Pogba is at Carrington with Jose holding the shirt up and ready to give it the happy to be back at the biggest club in the world spiel but by the looks of the last few posts we are edging closer this should be done in the next few days if he is indeed in the UK
If he's in the UK it shouldn't even take as long as a few days.

LouisDanGaal

From the Gazzetta article, it basically says that Pogba was probably already on the plane at the time when Allegri was telling journalists that Pogba was expected back in training. It says it was all organised in strictest secrecy, there were no photos, but Pogba arrived in Manchester late afternoon in a semi-clandestine manner. The news of his arrival is confirmed (they don't say by whom).
I don't wanna be that guy but are gazetta decent?

SirAF

Ageist

It also says Paul's adventure at United begins today.
You're a star for knowing Italian :drool:

Mister_Stubbs

in this day in age I find it hard to believe not one eagle eyed bastard managed to snap a picture of him.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
in this day in age I find it hard to believe not one eagle eyed bastard managed to snap a picture of him.
Indeed. These aren't the 60s or something like that.

He'd have been spotted somehow and the pics would have circulated online.

lostcauz

All very well being secretive about his flight but he's going to have to stay at a hotel tonight, no way that goes unnoticed, Unless Eddie has found him a safehouse

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
All very well being secretive about his flight but he's going to have to stay at a hotel tonight, no way that goes unnoticed, Unless Eddie has found him a safehouse
He can stay at Di Maria's old gaff. It's so scary round there nobody would dare venture near him.

VanGaalEra

Waiting for a few others to report the same tbh. Not really sure what GDS are like.