Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Was hoping to be able to celebrate the announcement on the Caf tonight after spending so much time in this thread, but I can't - if it's announced tonight, that is.
Got an exam early tomorrow - worst possible timing :( Hope I wake up to an announcement.

It's truly been a pleasure, fellow muppets! Enjoy the meltdown if he's announced tonight.

RIP thread.
Take care, mate. Hope the exam goes well. You never know you might be finished before the announcement is even made!

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Low-quality snaps of Pogba driving to a medical from around 9 hour ago overshadows an actual 'breaking news' signing on BBC. I've never seen the breaking news icon so small.

Nobody cares about anything but Pogba.

Ixion

I don't have a clue about "dabbing", or his hair, or half the words in that video, but I know kids will love him. That's what a Beckham to today's generation is like.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
It's hip hop culture, players are allowed to have personalities and interests outside of their profession and use it to express themselves.

People need to lighten up sometimes, it's not that serious :rolleyes:
The guy is probably just a jealous Spurs troll :boring:

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Man Utd's scheduled 9pm Paul Pogba announcement has been delayed due to his blood samples being analysed and returned.
(Source: Telegraph)
FFS. Typical of our luck if Pogba has been on the reefer over there in the US of A.

Jaap

I had created a thread down in the newbs on the same topic and I did not quote any of your posts there from the old thread - Not sure if that's a good sign or not :lol:

Some of the posts that I did mention:

Edit:

To be fair to @Carl, he's only got 18 posts in this thread which in comparison sounds like not caring much really.
I'm sure you too will have said something in the past. But, back then, who would have imagined this kind of development.

VanGaalEra

Low-quality snaps of Pogba driving to a medical from around 9 hour ago overshadows an actual 'breaking news' signing on BBC. I've never seen the breaking news icon so small.

One is West Ham and Ayew, the other is Pogba, United and a world record transfer. It doesn't compare.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
We should have just used the medical results when we signed him the first time round. Would have saved time and money!

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Just let someone taste it, i'm sure it is real blood....
Get it dooooone!

Mihai

Imagine the meltdown on bluemoon If it was breaking news related to City rather than West ham :D