Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
"The next Duncan Edwards" he exclaimed with not a hint of irony.

"Time to go into a home"we all said.

The signs were there.

Paul Pogba nodded in the background.

Last edited:

m1y2

never seen such a dumb footballer in united shirt, I always rated him as a player but as a person he looks really dumb barely passes over 90IQ.. SAF also overated him a lot by saying he is going to be the best united player ever. Never with this "intelligence"

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
His worth is as a utility player. Always has been.
Nothing new at all.

Woodenlung

I'd sell him tbh.

Don't think he's even that good a defender. Utterly useless when it comes to a possession game too.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
I love it when he pretends to make a ferocious run just to make full stop and engage his usual derp mode.

His passing was brilliant today. What a player.

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Struggling to think of a worse performance on the ball by a defender. Smalling I rate and Rojo was impressive, but him and Evans have been woeful.

ctp

Did he pass to the opposition every time he had the ball, or was it just every other time?

Hilariously bad performance. :lol:

Zoo

He's just gormless and hasn't developed since we bought him. The comparisons with the likes of Terry are laughable.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
An awful display tonight. Made McNair's look decent.

If anyone gives him more than a 2/10 please explain why. He hit a good corner. That was it. Nothing else was positive.

Probably to be dropped next time out. Sold? Not yet. Too knee-jerk. Give him till the end of the season.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He was our best player today...

Do people seriously think us not scoring is down to our central defenders rather than our midfield and forwards?

Brophs

The One and Only
That was the sort of performance that might seal his fate with LVG. His use of the ball was quite something.

Enigma_87

You know who
That was hilariously bad performance today. In possession games like this his best position is on the bench.

WyoManU

He looks a mindless boy in a mans body just sprinting head first into any ill advised situation imaginable. Far more likely to injury himself or get a red card than actually help the squad.

Dominos

Smalling gets stick for his ability on the ball but in terms of passing to a team mate he's fairly reliable compared to our other centre backs. Evans and Jones just love a square pass right to the opposition, leaving us completely exposed.

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
He was so fecking good under SAF, in every area. Better passer, tackler, defender. What the feck is wrong with him?

TwoSheds

I'm presuming this was some kind of joke.
Yeah, shit when a defender makes loads of blocks and tackles and covers in behind his defensive partner when he loses his man. Silly me. :lol:

dirkey

Yeah, shit when a defender makes loads of blocks and tackles and covers in behind his defensive partner when he loses his man. Silly me. :lol:
Priceless. Utterly priceless. We were definitely watching different games. I guess I want more from a "top class" defender. Someone who can pass to teammates. I guess I ask for too much.

Devil may care

I swear if he had wass lug holes the ball could travel straight out the other side when he tried to head it. He really needs to just keep it simple on the ball.

Revan

Assumptionman
He was so fecking good under SAF, in every area. Better passer, tackler, defender. What the feck is wrong with him?
He was good for a few games as a destroyer in midfield. And that was it.

Arguably, he was the most overrated player in this forum. Which says something considering that we had Cleverley and Welbeck back then.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Like a lot of the Sir Alex squad, he needs more spoon feeding than we imagined.
Shows how great Sir Alex's squad building was. Not a great bunch of footballers overall, but the right mentalities and blend of skill-sets.

Remove Sir Alex and the flaws are revealed.

TwoSheds

Priceless. Utterly priceless. We were definitely watching different games. I guess I want more from a "top class" defender. Someone who can pass to teammates. I guess I ask for too much.
Rojo kept passing the ball to him to take forward so who's the idiot there?

dirkey

Rojo kept passing the ball to him to take forward so who's the idiot there?
So, Rojo manages to find a teammate? True, maybe Rojo should say to himself "You know what, this useless lump beside me keeps giving the ball away, I should stop passing to him" but he obviously thought, "Hey, he's a professional footballer, playing for Manchester United. I'm sure he'll put it together eventually". Hopefully, Rojo will learn from this and simply stop passing to him. Why bother wasting the energy?