Premier League Gameweek 3 fixtures (25th - 27th August 2018)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I really like Eddie Howe, think he's better than most give him credit for.
He's done fantastic work. Brought Bournemouth up from league 1, established them as a Premier League side, and has them playing good football while doing it. Spent money but not really that much, especially compared to plenty who have failed. Easily the best English manager around right now.

People hammer him for being naive, but far as I'm concerned it's better than sticking 10 men behind the ball every game and hoping for the best. Sure, it leads to some hammerings but that's inevitable with the quality he has available.

alsabi

He's done fantastic work. Brought Bournemouth up from league 1, established them as a Premier League side, and has them playing good football while doing it. Spent money but not really that much, especially compared to plenty who have failed. Easily the best English manager around right now.

People hammer him for being naive, but far as I'm concerned it's better than sticking 10 men behind the ball every game and hoping for the best. Sure, it leads to some hammerings but that's inevitable with the quality he has available.
Simultaneously the youngest manager in the league and the longest-serving, impressive indeed.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I cannot fathom how we didn’t sign Anderson for our right wing.

Luckily he’ll just cost us 80m next year instead.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
I cannot fathom how we didn’t sign Anderson for our right wing.

Luckily he’ll just cost us 80m next year instead.
He's been immense today, single handedly shredding Arsenal to bits pretty much every time he gets the ball. Sure, they've helped him out a lot by giving him loads of space, but he's clearly got quality.

If he had better teammates he could have 3 assists easily.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
What a goal by Maguire. Should have just bought him from Hull a long time ago.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool

This. When you factor in that his team always seem to come from behind to get points in games it shows his players are always trying for him. He wil get a big move soon as long as he doesn't go down with Bournemouth.

Sylar

How did West ham not get a touch on those crosses
No reaction at all

Sylar

One of my colleagues goes to the games
He's glad they dont to the allardyce etc route and instead try and have a go

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
He's been immense today, single handedly shredding Arsenal to bits pretty much every time he gets the ball. Sure, they've helped him out a lot by giving him loads of space, but he's clearly got quality.

If he had better teammates he could have 3 assists easily.
Agreed. Tremendous work rate too.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Regarless of the result this performance would worry me way more than the losses to Chelsea/City if I was an Arsenal fan. Really, really poor performance at home to a poor West Ham side, defensively all over the place and would have conceded 3 or 4 had West Ham been more clinical. Anderson was running rings round the defence all day long, and all it took was one pass to cut them open.

Emery has a ton of work to do, fans need to be patient with him. Lots of players there who just aren't good enough I think, and my god that defence needs to improve, quickly. At the moment it just isn't good enough to operate with such a high line, they look vulnerable as hell.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Worrying for Arsenal just how bad they are at the back but they look decent going forward.

Xhaka needs to be binned.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Welbeck managed to shoot without falling on his arse :eek:

Mastadon

Supports
Arsenal
Arsenal have been awful today the only reason we won is because West Ham finishing was worse than ours. It’s going to be a long and hard season with everyone playing so badly and the team looks lost. Luckily for Emery his job likely doesn’t depend on finishing 4th. Some good performances and 6th place is realistically what is waiting for us.