g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
cnuts start actually shooting now when 2-0 down. Brilliant.
I can't imagine how frustrating it is winning with late goals every week and being insanely consistent, but competing against a side who just do not slip up, ever.

cyberman

VVD is going to step forward and swamp their midfield.
He has absolutely nothing to fear in behind

AndyJ1985

Just can't help but be envious of City's team and the football they play. It's a joy to watch

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Higuain has been pretty shit, has he?
Utterly pointless signing. Anybody could see signing a 30+ year old striker from Italy (one with fitness issues!) wasn't going to work, but Chelsea went ahead and signed him based on his reputation and desperation.

antihenry

CAF GRU Rep
Utterly pointless signing. Anybody could see signing a 30+ year old striker from Italy (one with fitness issues!) wasn't going to work, but Chelsea went ahead and signed him based on his reputation and desperation.
It was Sarri's request, in fact he wanted him in the summer.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I can't imagine how frustrating it is winning with late goals every week and being insanely consistent, but competing against a side who just do not slip up, ever.
11 league wins on the bounce since they lost to newcastle in january. It was 20 straight wins in all competitions until they lost to tottenham in the CL last week.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
11 league wins on the bounce since they lost to newcastle in january. It was 20 straight wins in all competitions until they lost to tottenham in the CL last week.
Yeah, they're stupidly good.

Will probably be a lot of mocking Liverpool going on if City win the league, but the reality is that you've been exceptional this season but unfortunate to compete against a machine of a team.

I still fully expect us to dick us at the Etihad in the CL as well, rest or no rest.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Points about to be dropped - City pissed-about for too long whilst they were dominate and now they're in trouble.

LARulz

feck sake. You just know City will get nervous now and concede again. They have something to lose, Palace don't. Liverpool will batter Chelsea if City don't win, be so high on confidence

Josh 76

I've never ever seen a team dominate a game so much, but still not look convincing. Weird !