Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Palace can't even break cause they're getting fouled every time they win the ball back.
If this catches on then the sport is in trouble.
This is what annoys me, Palace have 1/5 of the possession yet City have fouled thrice as much.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Crazy even if you understand it with all the injuries. He is still probably the best midfielder in the world though and the best player in City.
It's crazy that city could well finish this season with 98 points with KDB -who i agree is their best player- missing nearly all of it

Josh 76

You know Palace will get that one chance.
Hope city can score before that happens.

Paul_Scholes18

I may as well bet on the moon being destroyed by a passing black hole. The odds are probably the same, if not better.
Go for Spurs as premier league winner instead :). Can still do it in theory with goaldifference :).

FujiVice

Palace can't even break cause they're getting fouled every time they win the ball back.
If this catches on then the sport is in trouble.
Didnt Pep even say this in that shitty documentary they did last year? If they get the ball back, just take them down. The refs are so thick in this country, they're easy to manipulate.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
This is what annoys me, Palace have 1/5 of the possession yet City have fouled thrice as much.
Clear tactic to stop the opposition momentum quickly as.soon as they lose the ball. Ideally by a tackle or a misplaced pass but failing that, a foul. As usually in opponents halve, refs deem a free kick only is fine but need a ref who starts booking them on a cumulative basis... else they carry on.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
2-0 feck you Liverpool

haram

They bring on Bernardo Silva... we bring on Andreas Pereira....