Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Josh 76

City need to beat Tottenham reserves and a poor Utd team to win the league.

brian017

No its not, the man is a tool. Has been orgasming over Arsenal, Liverpool and City for years.
And United. Every fan thinks he's biased against their team but the guy just likes big moments in matches with big stories

el3mel

Great title race between Liverpool and Manchester City!! -> And the journalists are talking still about Manchester United :smirk:
City are facing Spurs before us so let's see what they'll do against them first.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
As soon as Pool get into a position where it’s in their hands they will blow it. It’s all set up for Rafa to stop them winning the league when they go to Newcastle. Poetry.

Anustart89

That was nothing compared to Fabinho's slide tackle from behind which was deemed okay because he got a touch to the ball. Oliver doing everything he can to help the scouse bastards.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Great title race between Liverpool and Manchester City!! -> And the journalists are talking still about Manchester United :smirk:
feck top 4 - what does it even mean to us anyway?

Do the decent thing and give the kids a run out against Citeh - they are, by far, the lesser evil.

Win the remaining games, but give city those 3 points.

SirAF

Ageist
As soon as Pool get into a position where it’s in their hands they will blow it. It’s all set up for Rafa to stop them winning the league when they go to Newcastle. Poetry.
If Rafa stops them I’ll go to a restaurant and tip the fattest waiter I can find.

NinjaFletch

They're safe. Rafa will ensure it's an absolute gimme for them.

el3mel

More like Rafa will let them win. I don't think he cares that much about staying at Newcastle anyway.

PoTMS

If only Hazard turned up against the better teams. Happy to still see him go mind as he batters the shite teams.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not a chance will Rafa try to beat them and ruin his legacy with Liverpool. Guarantee it.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Absolutely zero chance of that, Newcastle are sound and safe.

Watch him play few youngsters or play attacking all of a sudden, he's a Grade A cnut. I have no doubt he'll bend over for them.

MAME DIOUF 32

Higuain playing like a pub player who spent the morning in Wetherspoon's then stopped at McDonald's on his way to the match.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
I know you shouldn't wish injury on a player but I'm sure we are all in agreement that it doesn't count when it's Jordan Henderson.

JonDahl

This is painful. Come on Chelsea, two late, dodgy, penalties like always