Premier League holiday fixtures (Mon 26 Dec - Wed 4 Jan)

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
They'll only be 3 points clear if Pool win and that run of theirs won't last forever.
True but Liverpool will be losing Mane soon that's a huge loss for them.

I honestly can't see many more dropped points from Chelsea, thing is I'm certain Liverpool will drop plenty of points.

Minimalist

A volley in the box and a free header without a Sunderland player anywhere near them.

Top coaching Moyesie.

Sylar

Its not even like he can be accused of bias he's just useless.
Oh yeah, I agree with that.
And tbh, I wouldnt mind the mistakes if they apologise or say why they gave them in their one POV split second they had to make the decision.
Oh and stop fining managers who are forced to do interviews straight after and asked about the ref performance / decisions in the heat of the moment which are game changing.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Defoe better not bottle this.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Emre Can is a bum. Bad things happen, when he plays. Stupid errors, bad decisions, slow in the head.

Ainu

I can't remember which one it was but there was an ex-EPL ref (from the early 00's, someone else might know) talking at half time on one of the American broadcasters about why the FA protect their refs so much and take away all accountability. Basically, there's only a handful of refs in the country that are at the level required for the EPL. You just don't appreciate how difficult a job it is, how fast it is, how hard it is to cut through the play acting, to see everything through the crowds at 100mph and then be 60 metres down the pitch doing it there as well.

So if they start hanging refs out to dry for their poor decisions or start demoting them on every bad call, not only does it undermine their already fragile authority, it will make their profession downright miserable and unmanageable and there will be no queue to do an already unpopular job and eventually the quality will go down and down.

He also said that the majority of referees know they aren't perfect and are all in full support of video refs making their life easier and having a more informed decision on the big calls.
If they aren't going to hold them accountable then ffs give them all the support they require. Video refs can't come soon enough.

Sylar

Your best bet against Liverpool is to attack their defence. tt really isnt that good, whilst their offence will smother you.

cyberman

It genuinely seems like Pep has completely abandoned his philosophy
The pressing and constant recycling of the ball is gone.
Part of City's struggles is Pep not knowing how to find a balance of his ideals and what City need right now

Sylar

ffs how did they not score and make that 2-1. What a chance for Sunderland and Defoe

Man-United

Has Klavan been a good player for you? I think he looked great esp against Everton even if it was a mistake now.

cyberman

Feck sake Sunderland. That Liverpool defence showing how wrong the Caf is yet again...

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Your best bet against Liverpool is to attack their defence. tt really isnt that good, whilst their offence will smother you.
It´s especially bad, whenCan replaces Lallana, Henderson or Wijnaldum, cause he makes teh defense nervous, and slows down the attack. I can´t believe Grujic is any worse than this bum.