Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudie

Mentary
Sooo glad to have him back, we've really missed his inter-changing abilities down that right side.

footballgirl07

There was a great bit of play in the second half we he played a one two with Herrera (I think) and he burst past a player in the box and set up mata (I think). Was a cracking bit of play.

RedStarUnited

I cant believe we were supposed to have put him up for sale. To play who? That wanker Valencia.

Sam

feck me he's brilliant. Just brilliant.

Makes the whole right side about 99% more threatening when he plays.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He's a great player, it's just his fitness issues where there's a worry over him. Let's hope he can keep fit otherwise we're looking at playing fecking Valencia there.

IhabX7

My favourite player for a reason. Absolutely delighted to have him back.

krazyrobus

Same as last season, whenever Rafael players we are just that bit more fluid.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
Great to have him back, top player and really improves the side. Love his passion for the team.

m1y2

world class performance today, very pleased with him after long time out with injury hopefully he stays fit this season and on.

izec

his link up with Herrera was fantastic. Always bombing forward and fearless in the tackle. Love it.

legball

Stay injury free and this guy is class,you can criticize him for being "rash" but remove that fire from his game and he won't be the same player. I like the energy and enthusiasm he brings - and he's a good footballer too, fearless, can pass, can cross and makes good runs. I like Rafael, I just hate that he gets constantly injured.

RuudTom83

I hope LVG manages his game time, we need to get it right in regards to Rafael's fitness because he is an wonderful player when fit.

I love his fire and tempo.

Acole9

Outstanding
Nice to have him back in the side and looked like his old self which is good to see.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Was brilliant, and it's to no surprise that we look like a much better attacking force down the right when he is playing. Just needs to stay fit and we are sorted for the right back position. No more Valencia.

MDFC Manager

Absolutely brilliant to have him back! His interplay with Herrera was fantastic! He needs an intelligent player like him to interplay with

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Of all the players coming back from injury, he is the most important. What a difference he makes. He defends well and the forward runs he makes is also so refreshing. He is better than Valencia and Young in both the attacking and defending departments. I have a feeling he is going to be the Carrick from two seasons ago. One of the most important players for us and if he is injured we are fecked.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
I almost forgot how good Rafael can be when he's 100% fit. One of the best right backs in the league when he's in this physical form.

krazyrobus

He trained for what, 5 days? What a performance. Damn his injuries, same story every season, gives us tremendous drive on the right side but then the injuries set in.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
He makes such a huge difference to our side over Valencia it's incredible.

Case and point is the left footed 100 degrees pass into Herrera(?) who fed Mata and he hit it over the bar. Valencia would never in history have made that pass.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
A reminder of just how good he is when fully fit and in form. Beast of a right back when that's the case.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
After getting a bit annoyed with him because of his injuries (I know not his fault), I have to admit it was fantastic to have him back doing what we know he can do.
God, can't write more, after all have to visit almost every player's thread today to write how good they have been :lol:

Devil may care

A healthy reminder of how much he adds to us when fit, the contrast when TBT replaced him was stark, please keep our little Ninja Turtle fit Louie!

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Embodies the importance of fullback/wingbacks in modern football, the contrast between him and Valencia was embarrassing, has his mind made up before I receives the ball, rarely does he feel the need to pass backwards, without playing proper wingers they'll be a lot of space for he and Shaw/Rojo to exploit.

Evans did try injurying him early on though, two beautiful hospital passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.