Random Suggestions

Yagami

Good post resistant
In the Transfer Tweets section would it be possible to include the English translations on the foreign tweets? Even if the poster includes or edits in the translation it doesn't show up underneath the said tweet.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
A global alert which either provides a link to our starting lineup, or the alert itself states who has started would be nice every game. Not a necessity but might be a cool feature.

Phil

No more God damn Citeh store ads following me on every device I own.

Can't be arsed creating a thread.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why on earth is there a poll about Donald fecking Trump on the front page of redcafe? Why not have polls about Manchester United there, you know the football team this place is supposed to be about?

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Why on earth is there a poll about Donald fecking Trump on the front page of redcafe? Why not have polls about Manchester United there, you know the football team this place is supposed to be about?
Good chance whoever made the poll made a mistake. Nothing more to it.

Verified Bird Expert
Scout
I'm really not clever enough to know what to do about this, but the tweeting in the transfer forum has got out of hand again. I see a player thread has been updated, so I open it, and it's some stupid tweet from a nobody. I've just looked at one where even the poster doubted it's reliability. I'm not criticising anyone at all, modding that must be near to impossible, but I felt I had to say something in the hope that I won't have to ignore transfer forum all summer.

Roosney

Kind of a bug report:
when on the front page, let's say you are on the General tab, and you click the Football tab for example and proceed to a thread and then navigate back using the back button: you end up back on the General view. My life's ruined.

Nori-

First of all, easily the best United forum and admin do a great job maintaining it.

Just a quick suggestion, I think a "back to the top" button at the bottom of each page would be great. Sometimes I don't need to go to page 2, 3 etc, I just need to get to the options at the top and scrolling up manually on a long thread can be tedious. Thank You!

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Any chance of introducing a "Games Forum" for all of these draft games that clog up various forums. Could put Werewolf etc in there too.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Is it possible to give long term threads easy URLs?

Like Reddit's space subreddit is reddit.com/r/space

Redcafe's space thread could be: redcafe.net/g/space

And for players: redcafe.net/p/De-Gea

Sometimes i go to find a thread and can't find it. So then have to search for it, but maybe i'm missremembering the thread title, or search is being funny so can't find it.

The real benefit is in your browser remembering the url. I.e. even if you can't remember if its redcafe.net/p/lukaku or redcafe.net/p/lukaku-r, just start typing redcafe.net/p/luk and your browser would help you out.

I know that we're officially against long term thread's, but that never works anyway, and for certain topics, long term is better anyway
Maybe I should have put that here :lol:

Crackers

greasy ginfers
I'm trying to write a post somewhere and I've noticed we can't indent bullet points like it can be done in most document writers like word, google drive etc.
Can it be added?

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I'm trying to write a post somewhere and I've noticed we can't indent bullet points like it can be done in most document writers like word, google drive etc.
Can it be added?
  1. Yes
  2. It
  3. Can
  • Definitely
  • It
  • Can
You
Can​
Also
Indent​
Anything​
You
Want​

Silas

There should be a thread that automatically updates whenever someone has their name changed. Would make it easier to keep track of who is who.

Silas

Most changes are made to help posters whose name or other ID was revealed by their old username, so it's not quite that simple.
Ah that's true. Maybe a thread where posters themselves could post their name changes, if they so wished?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Ive noticed (using Chrome on Android), that when you look at a thread in the Manchester United or player performances forum, it has no option to go back to 'Home'. It only has a link to the forum the thread resides in, or forums in general. It has no link back to home which contains the latest posts and threads. It's fine for every other forum apart from these 2 it seems

I know it's not major but it would save a click when you're done viewing a thread..

Samid

@Niall

Streamable vids are automatically playing for me, for example here. Unexpectedly hearing the voices of Jeff Stelling and Phil Thompson is enough to traumatise any sane person so do you have a fix to this problem?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
@Niall

Streamable vids are automatically playing for me, for example here. Unexpectedly hearing the voices of Jeff Stelling and Phil Thompson is enough to traumatise any sane person so do you have a fix to this problem?
There's no video in the post you linked to. What is the source of the videos? e.g. Twitter?

Samid

There's no video in the post you linked to. What is the source of the videos? e.g. Twitter?
The post Damien linked to. Have checked in different threads, all Streamable vids are autoplaying for me.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Chrome, iOS 10.12.6. Seems like quite a few have the same problem judging by the other thread.
Just guessing here but are you using any add-ons/extensions in Chrome? Try turning them off temporarily and see if that makes a difference.