2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Unam333

For danes the 11 is quite special due to this guy.

Laudrup was such a talented player. I understand why Hojlund has no problems switching to the no. 11 shirt. Looks good on him. The number is a cursed shirt for wingers, so let's a striker don it for once.

Garnacho possibly quite happy with his no. 17 shirt (mimicing the yong and learnin' Ronaldo). Should have gotten the no. 7 shirt, but yeah.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Think he’ll get a cameo of the bench I just hope it isn’t in losing conditions. Less pressure if he comes on and we’re winning/drawing.

RuudTom83

Think he’ll get a cameo of the bench I just hope it isn’t in losing conditions. Less pressure if he comes on and we’re winning/drawing.
Yeah sensible choice is from the bench...he can't really fail coming on as a sub regardless of the situation.

But imagine the scenes if he started and had to come off with United a few goals down.

Bruno and Rashford need to perform today! so we don't need to rely on this kid.

Even through we are all super excited to see what Rasmus can do. :devil:

El Jefe

While I don’t have the highest of expectations for him I would love it if he’s a success.

A Manchester United fan living the dream and also a CR7 fanboy. It would be great to steal one on our rivals especially as his transfer fee could look like a serious bargain in the future if he turns out to be a hit.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Yeah sensible choice is from the bench...he can't really fail coming on as a sub regardless of the situation.

But imagine the scenes if he started and had to come off with United a few goals down.

Bruno and Rashford need to perform today! so we don't need to rely on this kid.

Even through we are all super excited to see what Rasmus can do. :devil:
100%. A good-scenario would be us drawing and him coming on getting the winner. Imagine the scenes. We have an habit of debutants scoring against Arsenal.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Very tough match to make your debut in. I see us getting run a bit ragged tbh. He’ll be feeding off scraps mostly.

predator

Youth NITK
Logic says that he is going to struggle and I will have so much patience for him due to his age, coming to the PL and also because we aren't very good.

We seem to be experts at defying logic so I think he scores 2 goals today and transforms our attack.

Suv666

Did ETH mention him in his presser?
Odds on him starting? Would love to see him debut today

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
What a difference it makes when you have a striker who can hold the ball up, doesn't go to the ground everytime someone touches him and sprints every now and then. Especially in these type of games when you're under pressure most of the game it helps to have a target high up who doesn't lose the ball immediately for us to be on the back foot again.

Abraxas

Enthusiastic. It didn't fall for him but he competed. Which shouldn't really be saying much for a United striker, but it hasn't really been the standard of late.

FerociousCorgis

Fully expecting him to go get injured on international duty with how our luck has been so far

Superunknown

Glad to see that he exists. Important that he got his first game out of the way. Would rather we just persist with him now instead of Martial.

zaafi

You could tell Arsenal defenders were much more careful and aware when he got on. Strong, powerful, quick and good hold-up play. Can't wait to see more of him.

criticalanalysis

IF and that's a big if, we can get him the ball to his feet or into space, he'll do well.

It's a low bar considering we've had Werghort and Martial but he looks instantly a different proposition.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Looked like an adrenaline dump half way through that cameo but did more than Martial and signs look promising.

Rockets Redglare

The defence looked terrified of him. Big, strong and aggressive, needs to start every game from now on.

Ekeke

Made a good impact, up for every ball played up to him and relishing the oppertunity to get up against the defender and fight for the ball.

Paddymcc

Done well when he came on for the first 10-15mins.

Arsenal backline dropped back a good few yards which helped us too.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Has he been called up for Denmark? I'm undecided if a few games would be good for him or some intensive training would be better.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Lovely touch/hold up play to nick it for Bruno to make that Garnacho pass.

You can tell Arsenal defence were a little more hesitant when he came on and went toe to toe with them.

saivet

Only a cameo but promising signs. Whether he makes it or not is one thing, but early signs look like the physicality of the league and defenders won't be a problem for him.

Paul778

Nice touch to open things up for the disallowed goal.

Would like to see the manhandling of him in the area again. It looked like the defender was playing the man more than the ball.

Lots of energy, good touch and for a 20 year old a real presence to occupy opposition defenders. If he can dribble as well like advertised we have a real player.

Swedish_Plumber

Might’ve won had he got longer. Changed the game and helped bring others into play (shock).

What might’ve been if we had a plan in place to have key players in key positions ready for the start of the season. He’s been injured but what’s the excuse for not having another CF ready to go from day 1?

laughtersassassin

Don't see any reason he shouldn't have started or came on at half time. Might have made a difference