2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Dannn411

First choice striker immediately please. Thanks. Martial is no longer a football player.

Dempsey19

Done more in 30 seconds than martial did in his minutes. Says alot.

Looked like he wanted to bully the defender's

Oranges038

Never thought I be impressed just seeing a centre forward run and go toe to toe physically with the centre back.

But, that's how bad the standard Martial performance is.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Showed more desire in his cameo than Martial has his entire career. Got something about him for sure.

Flying_Heckfish

Played in the right spaces, and looked to take his CB on physically. That alone changed the dynamic of our play. Hopefully he can pair that with finishing too.

mattunited1978

doommonger
Silver lining, looks a right handful, rapid and lovely bit of class with the flick in the build up to the disallowed goal

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
A CF who shows both physicality to actually compete with defenders and some deftness of touch like the flick before the offside goal, what a sight. Gonna be class.

NotQuiteManc

I like him already. Definitely has the aggressiveness that has been missing in that position.

Infra-red

He looks very promising. Strong, fast and willing to get involved in physical duels. Basically, the opposite to Martial.

Winrar

Immediate first choice. Changed the dynamic of the game when he came on. A silver lining in a sobering afternoon.

Cloud7

Looked good. Can't wait to see him properly integrated into the team

ArmaDino

What I really licked about it is the bollocking he gave Rashford when he decided to hold on to the ball instead of passing it to him during one of our counters. The man clearly has character and is not afraid to take names

M Bison

Supports
York City
Going to be a great addition, at least the Arsenal defenders knew they’d been in a game, was busy and allowed us to get forward.

Swedish_Plumber

The other centre forward was injured too? We’ve clearly put our faith in him, we’re not going to buy another striker to cover the first 3 games.

Unfortunate how things have fallen, but not much else to be done there.
It should be of little surprise to anyone that martial would get injured. A pro active club has more than one reliable CF in the door so it isn’t scrapping around for last minute loan deals further along the line.

We’re run so poorly. It manifests in so many ways but all the faffing about during transfer windows just delays any progress and we end up with shite results. We then only react when the money dries up when we inevitably fail to get top 4.

Sylar

He's not only big and tough, but he's got some insane speed. Hopefully we can provide him the ball in positions to score

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Good debut from Hojlund. He looks a real handful. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Thiagoal

What I really licked about it is the bollocking he gave Rashford when he decided to hold on to the ball instead of passing it to him during one of our counters. The man clearly has character and is not afraid to take names
That really annoyed me too. Can’t believe Neville said he should have dropped off to the edge of the box. If Rashford had played it across the six yard box Hojland may have had a tap in

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Liked what I saw from him, showed some good touches and put Gabriel on his backside a few times. Also he has insane pace

never want to see martial again.

PoTMS

Raging with that result but at least I can take a crumb of comfort from knowing we actually have a centre forward for once.

Polar

He brought us into the game in second half, A troublesome guy:cool: We suddenly looked more dangerous.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It should be of little surprise to anyone that martial would get injured. A pro active club has more than one reliable CF in the door so it isn’t scrapping around for last minute loan deals further along the line.

We’re run so poorly. It manifests in so many ways but all the faffing about during transfer windows just delays any progress and we end up with shite results. We then only react when the money dries up when we inevitably fail to get top 4.
Which is why Martial was available on the market, and if he left, we’d have gotten another striker. ‘Well run clubs’ don’t just pile players on top of each other. And Martial has been playing from the second game anyway. His impact has been the bigger problem. We’ve bought one striker, we will buy the second when one is sold/leaves.

The Purley King

I’ve forgotten what a proper centre forward looks like!!
Very impressive.
Puts himself about and can actually hold the ball up, excellent touch in the garnacho offside goal as well.
Sayonara Tony you barely bothered ………

RedCurry

Did that signature Harry Kane arse into the CB perfectly. Very excited by him.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
He's exciting, can't wait for him to get used to his team mates.

Looks to have the right amount of aggression as well.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I like him. First game for a new club away at Emirates and challenge Gabriel .

Would be a huge hit !! We would have won if he was fit to start.

KeanoMagicHat

Decent cameo, brilliant touch for the Garnacho offside goal. Far more of a presence than Martial.