g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Parry Gallister

Reply #2159 on:Today at 03:22:21 PM »
seriously the team selection and those substitutions tell me the manager doesn't know what he's doing....Gerrard starting?? it's disgraceful.

I can't support the manager any longer, the job looks too big for him.

« Reply #2160 on: Today at 03:23:37 PM »

Every player we have bought this summer has been a waste of money. We have no discernible style of play, we are not improving, and our PL season is over in November. For me Rodgers look like a broken man, and I really can't see him staying at the club.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
16 boys!

16!

16 posts is all it took till we got someone posting the lyrics to "You'll never Walk Alone"

Genuinely thought I'd find it around page 3. Straight to the point today.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?

Kill me now....I thought it couldn't get any worse but it can very well can.
In my worst nightmares I could never have foreseen that we'd turn so shit so quickly. Waaaaaaaaank.
We are a shambles all over. What is there to even dissect anymore?

I usually have to defend Gerrard from over the top criticism but he was awful today, in every facet for me. Especially his passing and the build up play. So slow going forward, he wasn't at the races today. This was a game where he definitely was the wrong choice.

The whole defensive line...it's a sick joke now.
This way we'll be relegation battle in May.
Can we end the season now, please. Don't want any more of this shite.
Genuinely worried whether we can avoid the drop.
It all started going wrong when Moyes got sacked. fecksake, Davey.
This is worse than Hodgson, £115m to be utter dogshit. If anything the table flatters us we are fecking horrible.

Can we talk about the manager? Hes drowning out there, i really dont think he has a clue how to turn this around. Me id just like to see something different but every week its the same old stuff Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Gerrard, Mario every week. If you dont learn what am i meant to think?

|Neo|x

It'll soon be time for Brendan Rodgers to be sacked.

He isn't going to bomb out the players who need bombing out, so rightfully he'll be bombed out himself.

Meanwhile, in Naples.
time for rodgers to feck right off
Watched the last 10 minutes out of shock rather than hope, like an awful car crash. Rodgers position is becoming untenable, it's somehow getting progressively worse.
Rodgers tries the same shit every game. Every bad result, same thing next week. It's fecking dumb as shit.

Parry Gallister

Re: Crystal Palace(lona) 3 v Liverpool 1
« Reply #16 on: Today at 03:26:39 PM »

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of the lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk

You'll never walk
You'll never walk alone

Quote from: Caligula? on Today at 03:26:46 PM
Can we all just say it now? It's just as bad if not worse than Hodgson, with the exception that he never had 100 odd million to spend.

Quote from: SMASHerano on Today at 03:29:13 PM
Rodgers

These displays and scores are Moyes/Hodgson-esque. Incredible.

Even they werent as bad as this.

Parry Gallister

« Reply #188 on: Today at 03:35:30 PM »

The weird thing is, for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth in here... we weren't that bad, for us. One of our strikers scored a goal, we had some decent attacking moves in the Palace half and nearly created a couple of other decent chances. One of our better performances this season.

WTF? :lol:

RedSRM

16 boys!

16!

16 posts is all it took till we got someone posting the lyrics to "You'll never Walk Alone"

Genuinely thought I'd find it around page 3. Straight to the point today.
They always fall back on that shit.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.

The weird thing is, for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth in here... we weren't that bad, for us. One of our strikers scored a goal, we had some decent attacking moves in the Palace half and nearly created a couple of other decent chances. One of our better performances this season.

There's always one.:lol:

Revan

Assumptionman
They are turning on Rodgers. A lot of posters criticizing him and saying that he may get sacked very soon.

Can't fault them to be fair, he spent more than a hundred million and they are extremely shit.

Parry Gallister

The bolds aren't mine. They're in proper weird places. Anyway, time to post this epic...

This nonsense about Liverpool not being able to challenge again next season

Before I start, I just want to say how chuffed I am to hear our manager say the same things in a post match interview, the same things that I am about to echo again here. For you. For us. For the competition.

He speaks a lot of sense a lot of the time Brendan in this football world of utter nonsense.

Now to the thread title....

I keep hearing and seeing this all over, mainly from rival supporters....but I've also picked up on it in the media. Its started.

It all seemed to start immediately after the Chelsea game. (How convenient)

You know, you've probably heard it yourselves by now:

"This was our best chance, next season will be different, more games for Liverpool with the Champions League, other teams will improve" etc etc etc

What people fail to mention (because it suits them not to right about now) is that, of course Manchester City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United etc etc will all add to their squads. Of course they will......

BUT. SO. WILL. WE.

(Thats the FIRST point Rodgers made.)

What people also fail to mention at this moment in time, is the same thing applies to all those teams around us. How could Arsenal be 1st this season for so long with all those extra games? How could Man City win the league with all those extra games in Europe? Why aren't Chelsea sitting in 7th right now because they got to the Champions League semi-finals?

Its absolute rubbish to target us with. Rubbish.

Look at the last 18 months or so we have had in this league. Look at it!

With what we have.

Did any of us seriously think before this season started we'd be up there challenging till the last-fecking-day?

No, most of our expectations were top 4. We were made to believe and dream big once again because of THIS team. We didn't go into this season believing that - THIS team MADE us believe it, they forced us to believe and dream, in a world that told us otherwise. THEY made it seem possible. It was possible because of THEM.

We've exceeded those original expectations and done INCREDIBLE with what we have. With what we HAVE and what we have in comparison to Man City's overall team is not a lot. Yet we pushed them (beat them once, hard done by at the Etihad) all the way and if it wasn't for us slipping up, we would of won the whole thing with what we HAVE....and that what we HAVE can STILL be improved on.

Don't forget this.

(Thats the SECOND point Rodgers made after the game.)

There is still plenty of room for improvement and the key thing is our manager knows where it is, butmost importantly he knows very well and understands there is room for that improvement. Improvement on THIS team......a team just 3 points from winning the league.

Our defence can be improved. But with THAT defence, yes.....THAT defence......we nearly won the league!?! THAT defence can be improved on. The squad can be improved on.

We will improve it.

What then? What if we concede less goals and still score the same amount of goals? What if our squad is improved on and it is deep enough and good enough to handle the extra games?

If anything, all this nonsense coming from rival supporters right about now, confirms one thing to me and one thing only.....and its the most important thing and all I need to know.

They are worried.

We are Liverpool.

They. ARE. Worried.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 10:19:07 AM by The 5th Benitle »

Revan

Assumptionman

So they have a Twigginator after all.

Shark

@NotShark
I can't comprehend how we've fallen so badly. Just does not compute. Now it doesn't even matter, we're in a spiral and could easily get dragged in a relegation zone before long. Incredible. Numbing.
Their demise was utterly inevitable. Only the most delusional of Liverpool fans couldn't see it coming. Last season was a typical one off, they blew their best chance to win the title in the Premier League era. :lol:

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Didnt they have a bif thread on there titles something like "Brendon Rodgers- ours till 2016! :)".

Just full of stuff about how amazing he is.

Parry Gallister

tommyLFC

« Reply #320 on: Today at 03:45:19 PM »

Quote from: Stussy on Today at 03:41:09 PM
Problem now Walshy is we're going to be hard pressed to do anything in terms of replacement of him at this point of this season. Unless we write the season off completely and say we're not going to qualify for Champions League, which is the final tenuous ambition we have left, which looks increasingly unlikely. But if there is still a chance of us achieving that we have to give him the opportunity to turn it around.

The reply?

pretty sure there's a Spanish champions league winning manager out in italy right now who would be here in a heartbeat.

Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.

« Reply #398 on: Today at 03:53:10 PM »

Stop talking about Rafa Benitez coming back.

Short bans are very available for anyone who ignores this.

:lol: Please bring back Rafa, it would be amazing.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Daily reminder that Liverpool are closer to the bottom three than they are to United in 4th.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
tommyLFC

« Reply #320 on: Today at 03:45:19 PM »

Quote from: Stussy on Today at 03:41:09 PM
Problem now Walshy is we're going to be hard pressed to do anything in terms of replacement of him at this point of this season. Unless we write the season off completely and say we're not going to qualify for Champions League, which is the final tenuous ambition we have left, which looks increasingly unlikely. But if there is still a chance of us achieving that we have to give him the opportunity to turn it around.

The reply?

pretty sure there's a Spanish champions league winning manager out in italy right now who would be here in a heartbeat.

Let us never forget Rafael Benitez and what he did for us. A fighter full of guts and passion. A gentleman full of class and dignity. A football manager full of intelligence and pure genius. A Legend.

« Reply #398 on: Today at 03:53:10 PM »

Stop talking about Rafa Benitez coming back.

Short bans are very available for anyone who ignores this.

:lol: Please bring back Rafa, it would be amazing.
The CL title sitting on his bog? That lad needs to google the words "class" and "dignity".