RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
"fecking hate manc bastards, just fecking hate them

first time ever I couldnt watch the match until the end and closed it in 75 minute mark. Nothing going in for us, we cant even score in the empty net and we concede like our under 9 side does. Just fecking frustrating."

Their hatred and anger is so... delightful. :D

Tarrou

To be fair to them, the average forum user probably won't remember many bad United teams, so this arguably be the worst they've seen. It's not like us doing it to them - there's just too much choice.
Last season?

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Suarez gets a hat trick today. Maybe two
And Ronaldo gets 7 goals. Then Cantona gets the 8th and 9th. Van Nistelrooy finishes off our win with a nicely taken 10th.

Why are we doing this?

And I thought we were obsessed with Ronaldo! At least we don't write a hypothetical history based on the assumption of us keeping him.

NoWinNoFee

kietotheworld mk2
Love how Liverpool have to play Arsenal next week.

Win/Win for United.

Liverpool win - Arsenal drop points - Would put us 8 points ahead of Arsenal and still 10 infront of Liverpool (if we beat Villa).
Arsenal win - More or less guarantees us at least 4th.
Draw - Niceone, both drop points.

I'm kinda hoping for a Liverpool win.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
The 'Liverpool's Defence' thread is locked.

:lol:

The Red Thinker

And Ronaldo gets 7 goals. Then Cantona gets the 8th and 9th. Van Nistelrooy finishes off our win with a nicely taken 10th.

Why are we doing this?

And I thought we were obsessed with Ronaldo! At least we don't write a hypothetical history based on the assumption of us keeping him.
Um... that's a quote from RAWK.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Somebody like Rafa would do better with this crop of players. Under Brendan we can't score or keep goals out, well under Rafa we'd at least stop being soft as shite at the back. That's half the battle.
The reality of Brendon is really dawning on them:

Rodger's showed so far that without Suarez he hasn't got an answer for goal scoring but he still can't get the defense to defend, or when he does, he drops a couple of them for no reason.

krazyrobus

C'mon guys where is the gold!

I came into this thread rubbing my hands in glee and anticipation!

krazyrobus

Also, according to Infostrada (), this is our worst points total after 16 games for 50 years. So when people talk about it being as bad as under Hodgson - particularly considering the dreadful performances, ridiculous amounts spent and even the public comments, rifts, etc. - they're not exaggerating. Last season's performance might buy Brendan some time until May - perhaps rightly so - but he's under serious pressure now.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
...and
Rafa would do better, obviously. Because he'd drill the team, lots of repetition, he'd sort the defense out and have us playing with a clear shape and discipline. He'd basically maximise the strengths of the team, not the inidviduals.
Realistically if he was dismissed tomorrow, who would there be better to take us over?

Rafa
Also...a few of the thousands of Tweets calling for his return:

https://twitter.com/search?q=rafa lfc

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
"fecking hate manc bastards, just fecking hate them

first time ever I couldnt watch the match until the end and closed it in 75 minute mark. Nothing going in for us, we cant even score in the empty net and we concede like our under 9 side does. Just fecking frustrating."

Their hatred and anger is so... delightful. :D
I doubt he watches the under 9s. He doesn't even watch the full 90 minutes of the first team.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Possibly the most undeserved 3-0 ever? De Gea wankathon is in full flow. One decent save in the match and he's got jizz all over him. Bar the save he touched onto the bar, every other shot he faced was right at him, and he didn't have to move at all.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

The truth about their beloved leader is beginning to dawn...

"I just have to say where the hell was Gerrard in that game? Where was the leadership?

I thought these are the games where captain fantastic has an influence, the games he never needs motivation for? He seriously doesn't deserve to play against Arsenal next week based on today..."
Woah, this guy speaks sense tbf!

RetroStu

They keep mentioning the chances they created (a massive 7 on target) but Accrington Stanley would create chances against us at the minute, literally.
The only stat that matters in football is the final score, it always has.

Steve the Red

It's worse than 1964/65. Back then it was only 2 points for a win. Liverpool have 6 wins and 3 draws, which would have been 15 points.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
We could field a team of all time the worlds greatest XI and they would still call us naff.

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
They keep mentioning the chances they created (a massive 7 on target) but Accrington Stanley would create chances against us at the minute, literally.
The only stat that matters in football is the final score, it always has.
but but but they deserved to win, Suarez would have scored 5, De Gea is overrated, the better team lost!!

krazyrobus

not a bad performance. can't believe people are giving the officials stick for missing that tiny graze for their second.

anyway, we'll still finish top 4. one of arsenal and this rabble will fall away, and we'll take advantage.

RetroStu

but but but they deserved to win, Suarez would have scored 5, De Gea is overrated, the better team lost!!
Thats the problem Liverpool fans have always had, they concentrate too much on stats. Its been like that since under Rafa when they often dominated possession against teams but also drew and lost a ton of games.
The only stat that matters is the final score and the sooner Liverpool fans realize that, losses will be easier to take for them.