RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

okLaptop1

Supports
Minnesota Vikings
I often think Rodgers needs time because he is young and lacks experience, but part of me thinks his decision-making is so poor at the moment that he won't come good for many years.
Trouble is, he doesn't view himself as a young, inexperienced manager with lots to learn. In his mind, he's the dog's bollocks.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
I actually did think to myself that Sturridge would likely have scored a couple of the chances that fell to Sterling and Balotelli. I don't think its right to be calling for Rodgers head just yet. Balotelli looked a steal at £16m, no one could have predicted he'd be this shit. Lallana is a good player, Lambert barely cost anything, Markovic was bought for his potential (you could argue that £20m would have been better spent on proven quality after losing Suarez). Lovren... OK that was an awful buy.

Still... :lol:

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
It's funny that they can't make their mind up whether to call De Gea overrated or great:lol:

krazyrobus

I posted this on Facebook:
"That save from Balotelli tells the story of our seasons. United: Shite team, world class 'keeper and top strikers. Liverpool - possibly not quite as shite but horrible 'keeper, can't score and weak as piss.

Tyrion

On Rafa:
The thing that works in Rafas favour is that he had us punching well above our financial weight despite all the off the field BS and good players were willing to come here and play for him. Anyhow this isn't the time or place to discuss him.

On Sterling:
Sad as it is, this season is a write off for me.

Main concern is Sterling signing a new deal, and right now I doubt he will. His family take a big interest in his career, and they're surely seeing - like we all are - that we're using him to the point of burnout and regression.

We're running the kid into the ground.

On us:
First things first; wtf. they are an awful side, worst we've faced all year and yet we made them look like world beaters by the end. they are so bad, suarez would have taken them to pieces, as would sturridge.

On Rodgers:
Trouble is, he doesn't view himself as a young, inexperienced manager with lots to learn. In his mind, he's the dog's bollocks.

Then this little conversation re: replacements for Rodgers:
Klopp's team are in the relegation zone. If you're going off former achievements, why can't you see Brendan's?
Cos' Klopp's actually won stuff, the shiny things.
Anyway this anti-brendan talk is disgraceful! Support the team and the manager. We are Liverpool.

Btw, that last guys tagline is "Brendan is our last hope, trust him."

jaimoe

I guess this means "they go again". I dreaded this match right up until kickoff. I am honestly surprised that it was so relatively painless for Utd. Of course DDG kept that score line right where we wanted it but I never felt like Utd were in any kind of trouble today. Wasn't expecting that to be honest.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I love how the scousers are saying Suarez would have done this, done that, blah, blah, blah. :lol: He plays for Barca you toss pots.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
If we had Ronaldo playing for us today, he would have ripped them a new one.

Winrar

I love how the scousers are saying Suarez would have done this, done that, blah, blah, blah. :lol: He plays for Barca you toss pots.
I seemed to have noticed this, too. It would be like us saying we'd tear the Premier League apart if we still had Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Not in the best of moods, we made an average Man United side and De Gea in particular look like world beaters. The performances are all the same predictable shite, 90% of the time leaving us raging at full time.
If we're average then what does that make Liverpool? :lol:

Natener

"That save from Balotelli tells the story of our seasons. United: Shite team, world class 'keeper and top strikers. Liverpool - possibly not quite as shite but horrible 'keeper, can't score and weak as piss."
What the... what??? Is he proud of himself for saying that contradiction on Facebook? They're such weird people. :houllier:

Tyrion

Most of them have basically admitted that we'll get top 4:

Said they'd contend for the title earlier this week and this performance has unfortunately made me even more confident in that stance. They've won six in a row with a ton of injuries and will undoubtedly strengthen the team in January.
Another 3 or 4 wins and they'll be nailed on for top 4.

c*nts.
a great goalkeeper covers a multitude of sins

barring a catastrophe they'll canter back into the Champions League

Well played, bastards

Nogbadthebad

Balotelli looked a steal at £16m, no one could have predicted he'd be this shit.
You really could, and several of us did.

I mean, this is how he has been at every club he has ever played for. I am constantly surprised anyone thinks he would be any different.

Irrational.

It was very easy to see today why Manchester United lost 5-3 to Leicester.

Unfortunately, we didn't have players with the finishing ability of Ulloa, Nugent and Vardy today.
Break the bank on additional proven QUALITY strikers. fecking jammy mancs are proof of what that can do for you when you get your chance.
hahaha we will never learn mate. Dont get you hopes up that it will happen. Imagine consistently giving someone money to buy you a Bentley and they keep coming back with 3 skodas. The root of our consistent failure is our transfer policy. Has been for 20 years. You dont believe itll actually change in January do you?
Could easily have scored 6. Anybody blaming the manager for that can feck off.
Ashley Young looked like Paolo Maldini out there.
Any truth in Sterling turning down 70k a week? Because he isn't worth more than that.
Just seen Brendan down the offy buying 4 cans of Tennents Super. I asked him what next and he said I'll tell you when I've done this scratch card..

chriswt

Possibly the most undeserved 3-0 ever? De Gea wankathon is in full flow. One decent save in the match and he's got jizz all over him. Bar the save he touched onto the bar, every other shot he faced was right at him, and he didn't have to move at all.
Guarantee that if De Gea didn't have world class positioning and he made 8 spectacular last ditch finger-tip diving saves they would've claimed the saves only looked spectacular because his positioning was so shit to begin with. Logic..?