g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
That's proper **** stuff right there. I'm already picturing the look of fear on the Anfield night guard's face as he does his rounds at the stadium and looks onto the pitch; a pile of wood burning on the centre circle as dozens of pasty middle aged full kit wankers skip around it chanting incessantly "We Go. You Go. Title Chances No Go." over and over. Atop the firey embers is the charred remains of Mighty Red, who has clearly tried to drag his broken legged carcus off the spit as the chanting drowned out his screams. He still has that stupid smile on his face, though.
:lol:

Blrlrlrlrlrlr

Tyrion

So who is the next injured player they hype up as the Messiah? Flanagan?
Damn. I could swear on my life that I saw a RAWK post that ended with "The sooner Flanagan is back the better" but I can't find it now. :mad:

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
They should sign Torres IMO. Can't be worse than their current options. I wonder how that would go down on RAWK. They'd probably delude themselves into thinking it was a good move.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
They should sign Torres IMO. Can't be worse than their current options. I wonder how that would go down on RAWK. They'd probably delude themselves into thinking it was a good move.
Have you seen Torres lately? He's a Championship player nowadays, if even that.

Cal?

CR7 fan
It could be chicken testicle soup, or one of the many types of weird Japanese soups. Anything at all.
The Japanese are not overly adventurous with their soup, most of it seems to be miso based.

China, on the other hand...

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He was swansea manager then.
In my opinion he was stating the obvious. No one puts in doubt that Baresi was better then Bergomi or Baggio was better then Zola. Scholes should be equally clear cut. Its like comparing Ronaldo to Beckham or Henry to Cole.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
I'm sure they'd love to see this. Of course, everything would have an explanation, I'm sure.
It's obvious, la. He was fochin' told by the FA not include any Liv'pool players to ensure United's dominance of the fochin' media.

montpelier

If we deliver the same performance as on Sunday, we should be alright against L'Arse at home
conceding but not scoring might make it tricky but you never know.....

Raptori

Special needs
I'm sure they'd love to see this. Of course, everything would have an explanation, I'm sure.
The FA leaned on him. Clearly the only explanation for him to pick any United players, let alone Gary Neville. Right? They didn't allow him to include any Liverpool players because they are worried.

We are Liverpool.

They. ARE. Worried.

Trizy

The latest one I've come across on social media fan sites now is ''We're Scouse, not English'' which makes them look more inbred.

Sylar

Given the way he likes to play im surprised he didnt go for Rio Ferdinand over one of Terry or Adams.

Oo0AahCantona

What gets me is somebody does something completely taboo and bafflingly weird, and they all go and rally behind him as if he's discovered relativity. truly in a world of their own.

Trizy

Rumoured that De Gee is on his way to Real Madrid this summer. Can't see him turning that down he'll want to be playing regular champions league football and being Spanish it's a no brainer.
Because Manchester United isn't a regular CL club.

Sorry, we were to busy making a cup semi-final not being off midweek. You remember those days.
In reply to why the United thread was so far down the page :lol:

They still aren't very good. But they have their old luck back that's for sure
So if we're lucky with 43 injuries not even half way through the season what the feck is unlucky? :nervous:

brian017

Well, I'd rather be 3rd and looking good for the CL and with an outside chance of winning the league than 10th with an outside chance of winning a cup (a cup that was 5th priority at the start of the season, behind both the CL and EL which they are now in)

Liverpool 2:2 Arsenal

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
It would be hard for anyone to convince me that the referee was not a bloody cheat. There's no way that was a red card if he didn't send Flamini off. And there were several other decisions that mysteriously went Arsenal's way. The officiating in the PL is a joke.
:lol: