RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

montpelier

Get fecking in! Top half of the league for christmas...unless Stoke win their next game. Some good results this weekend keeps us 7 points above the drop zone.
well in, la' :)

XdanielredX

They don't seem to find it too hard counting to five whenever it fancies them though.

5 times.
LOL, I love the 5 times thing, it's like their UN-refutable argument weapon they bust out whenever they get destroyed.

Funny to also point out that their fans were holding up "5 times" gestures to the Real Madrid players at Anfield this year..... lol..

Moonred

I remember some liverpool fan showing 5 times to a real madrid player during their 3-0 defeat. It was obvious that understanding numbers isn't their strongest trait.

Trizy

I remember some liverpool fan showing 5 times to a real madrid player during their 3-0 defeat. It was obvious that understanding numbers isn't their strongest trait.
Hahaha really? Jesus..

Trizy

Can't find the video/vine. But I do recollect it happening.
Maybe they think it works like a league table, Liverpool being 5th greatest club of all time and Madrid coming in at an embarrassing 10th place.

Polite Poster

Supports
Manchester City
Yeah, he does all their games.
Unbelievable ! If I were going to write a piss take commentary I really don't think I could do any better ! In fact I'm sure I couldn't.

They really are a special bunch :wenger:

HabeasC

You guys realised at the end of the videos it says " If Carlsberg did deluded fans they would be Liverpool fans", right?

It is obviously a pisstake. They are deluded and are definitely not self-aware enough to know that they are deluded.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
8vIwfVK4-nk

The bloke who wears a Real Madrid cap to Anfield is back.
:lol:

All the comments are basically people calling him retarded or Liverpool fans embarassed that other teams fans knows he exists. In a sea of one-way negativity, a lone voice stood out to back him....his own voice:

I am this lad Ye I get stick for havin. A real mardird cap who ever gives stick for that doesn't know the modem day an age beacuse everyone buys caps of other teams and wears them can tell youse don't know

And all everyyone does on this is give stick fake fans
It is him as well, which is a bit sad actually. The next comment after his was "Sterilise it immediately"