RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Just having a wee nosey there..They are referring themselves and The Kop as "Kloppites" and "Klopps Kop" it's almost as if they think they have already bagged him! On another note most of them have turned on Rodgers, many more than I expected.

Rogers made so many great decisions last season. Playing Sterling behind the striker, playing Gerrard deeper. Why is he not sticking with his winning formulas from last season? He is completely misusing Sterling especially this season.

Although maybe I am just over thinking it and it was just 100% Suarez.
It was.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
TLW said:
If you look at the satellite imagery of Wembley at that moment you can see clearly that the formation is spelling out We Are F*cked, with Ricky the false D in the inverted calaboose, triple backdoor Pythagorean diamond.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I really wish Rodgers had kept Carroll. He could have made him into a world-class Drogba clone if he worked with him.
...!

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I might get warned, I might get banned, I might get shit on by most of the forum. I don't care, i've just got home from Wembley and I feel I have to say it.

Brendan Rodgers should go.

We're 3 years, and £200+m into his master plan, and I look at the team and see a lot of mediocre players, complimented by some young players with high potential, who seem to be ready to leave the club.

I don't mind a project but right now I see no end game, I see a manager ready to be a yes man for owners and some twat riding a Motorbike who have no intentions for the club past making a profit.

I see a manager who has built a team that folds in every make or break game, who's claimed that the playoff final will always be the biggest game of his career, who claims 3 years into a squad he's built that an occasion got too much for the players whils Tactics fecking Tim Sherwood's players are ready to fight, that gets swept aside by the top managers in any big game that is played.

I see a man who is my absolute fecking hero heading back to Merseyside in the summer, who would walk over hot coals for the Liverpool job. And I see a lot of better managers available should Ian Ayre declare by his royal decree that one of the best managers in the world isn't fit for LFC.

Ban me or whatever, right now I don't care, Brendan Rodgers is not a top manager and Liverpool FC deserves better. I'm sorry if it came across as harsh or "knee jerk" but that's how it is, Brendan has had 3 years to build his team and frankly it's not good enough

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Agreed but Ajax are still a big club and I can't see him going there. Why would he go to Liverpool where he faces all the same challenges with arguably even less resources and higher expectations than Dortmund when almost every club in Europe would take him? It reminds me of the summer when Remi didn't go to Liverpool and a quote was posted here where they said they should go for Cavani as second choice after Remi. If you miss out on Remi, you're not getting Cavani.
Liverpool's turnover is many times over what Ajax pulls in and Liverpool would pay him much more and is willing and able to splash funds on players. It's a silly comparison. It's not out of the realm of possibility that Klopp goes to Liverpool. I wouldn't bet a large sum on it but it's certainly conceivable.

SonnyTheHaloPro

"Van Gaal is David Moyes +£150million"
I thought we were excessive money wasters but they are on a completely different level, over £200million spent in 3 years? What a shite squad of players they've assembled.

Edit- Last year their attack was pretty boss with Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho I won't lie, but they were leaking goals like it was nobody's business. Some of transfers they made in the summer are just baffling.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Haha, the season they won the CL they came 5th... weren't even one of the top four sides in England. Worst team to ever win the CL (maybe Mourinho's Porto, but at least they were tactically good).
That Porto side was quality it's just that they aren't from one of the top four leagues so fans underrate them. Certainly better than the 2005 CL winners. The 2012 Chelsea side weren't much better than 2005 Liverpool IMO, finishing sixth in the league.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That Porto side was quality it's just that they aren't from one of the top four leagues so fans underrate them. Certainly better than the 2005 CL winners. The 2012 Chelsea side weren't much better than 2005 Liverpool IMO, finishing sixth in the league.
Nothing wrong with that Porto side.

Baia, Ferreira, Carvalho, Valente, Maniche, Deco, McCarthy. Much more quality in that side than the Scouse one

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Not exactly meltdown, but this was one post after 3-2 victory over City last season.

Gerrard was crying.

We all will be in four games' time.
truer words were never spoken.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
This phaseofplay guy is surely a russian troll. I wish we had someone like that here so we could just take the piss out of him.

Alex Styles

Does anyone think Liverpool could get Moyeseh? I mean the best thing that ever happened to liverpool was when we got Moyes. Seems they are made for each other.

Revan

Assumptionman
Does anyone think Liverpool could get Moyeseh? I mean the best thing that ever happened to liverpool was when we got Moyes. Seems they are made for each other.
He would make them aspire to reach Everton's level.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
When I say Porto were one of the worst teams to win it, I mean they played absolutely shite football. It was tactical, and defensively sound, but it was also terrible to watch. I'm not talking about the quality of the individual players they had.

Revan

Assumptionman
When I say Porto were one of the worst teams to win it, I mean they played absolutely shite football. It was tactical, and defensively sound, but it was also terrible to watch. I'm not talking about the quality of the individual players they had.
Well, Mourinho was their manager so it is normal for the team to play awful football.

It was a very quality squad though. Not the best in Europe, but better than Liverpool/Chelsea's team that won UCL.

clarkydaz

I thought we were excessive money wasters but they are on a completely different level, over £200million spent in 3 years? What a shite squad of players they've assembled.

Edit- Last year their attack was pretty boss with Suarez, Sturridge, Sterling and Coutinho I won't lie, but they were leaking goals like it was nobody's business. Some of transfers they made in the summer are just baffling.
to be fair we have but it seems to be within our means. they lost suarez and sturridge pretty much this season and asked mario to chip in :houllier:

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Balotelli has been removed from the player of the year vote.

Vote Lovren!

EDIT - He's been put back on! :lol:

Vote Mario!

paulscholes18

FFS, can't stop laughing at that. And Delph "he's so ugly, when his mum dropped him off at school, she got fined for littering" :lol:
And he's the only man I know with a birth certificate witch is actually letter of apology from the condom factory :lol::lol: