RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Cal?

CR7 fan
He probably has one of the better accents amongst other scousers. :p
Scousers and their English... I lived in England for almost a decade and still don't understand most of them.

I also find Ronaldo's English easier to understand than Rooney's.

Moonred

Scousers and their English... I lived in England for almost a decade and still don't understand most of them.

Well...Ronaldo speaks slowly with a restricted vocabulary, so its easy to understand. And knowing you, you would get Ronaldo even if he spoke elvish or parseltongue.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Well...Ronaldo speaks slowly with a restricted vocabulary, so its easy to understand. And knowing you, you would get Ronaldo even if he spoke elvish or parseltongue.
Okay, bad example, Torres' English easier to understand than Gerrard's, better?

|Neo|x

Most probably DOF/TC Signings

• Stand on their own!
    • Luis Suarez - £22,800,000 (11/10)
    • Philippe Coutinho - £8,500,000 (9.5/10)
    • Daniel Sturridge - £12,000,000 (9.5/10)
    • Jordon Ibe - £500,000 (8.5/10)
    • Emre Can - £9,750,000 (8/10)
    • Mamadou Sakho - £15,000,000 (8/10)
  • Can be debated as successes
    • Kolo Touré - Free (7.5/10)
    • João Carlos Teixeira - £830,000 (7.5/10)
    • Raul Meireles - £11,500,000 (7.5/10)
    • Alberto Moreno - £12,000,000 (7/10)
    • Jose Enrique - £6,000,000 (7/10)
    • Stewart Downing - £18,500,000 (6.5/10)
  • Poor buys
    • Lazar Markovic - £19,800,000 (6/10)
    • Tiago Ilori - £7,000,000 (5/10)
    • Oussama Assaidi - £3,000,000 (4/10)
    • Sebastian Coates - £4,900,000 (4/10)
    • Mario Balotelli - £16,000,000 (3.5/10)
    • Iago Aspas - £7,000,000 (3/10)
    • Luis Alberto - £6,800,000 (3/10
:lol::lol:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
That Porto side was quality it's just that they aren't from one of the top four leagues so fans underrate them. Certainly better than the 2005 CL winners. The 2012 Chelsea side weren't much better than 2005 Liverpool IMO, finishing sixth in the league.
Indeed, and had Bayern not fecked it up there would be no Hazard joining them, no CL, further deterioraation and maybe not even Mourinho rejoining them.

@Balu all your fault :mad:

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Balotelli has been removed from the player of the year vote.

Vote Lovren!

EDIT - He's been put back on! :lol:

Vote Mario!
It's a trap, they probably realised it is best to keep Balo and Lovren there to weed out outsiders.

I'd vote Gerrard, great send off.

LARulz

Deluded commentator at Wembley:

Great stuff. His comments on Delph are brutal. :lol:
I normally get bored of it but he does say some funny/harsh one liners (I'm sure others have said them before but still)

"More skill than Evil Knievel going through Ethiopia with a pasty on his head"

Edit: Just seen the rest, pretty repetitive stuff but the cactus one was the best line I think.

Last edited:

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Knives are out for Gerrard. What is with Liverpool fans and burning things?

Meanwhile, Jordan Henderson is the next Liverpool captain and is paid £100,000 a week. Great time to be a Liverpool fan.

Skywarden

Rogers made so many great decisions last season. Playing Sterling behind the striker, playing Gerrard deeper. Why is he not sticking with his winning formulas from last season? He is completely misusing Sterling especially this season.

Although maybe I am just over thinking it and it was just 100% Suarez.
I'm sure he watched Guardiola and how he utilised his players out of position. Utter disaster ensued.

Wowi

Rød grød med fløde

I put MNF on the TV when I was back home some weeks ago and my mum was watching it with me. She understands English quite well, but when Carragher started talking she was completely lost. "Why is he only pronouncing the first syllable and then giving up on the rest of the word? It's impossible to understand!"

Stretford End Phil

I put MNF on the TV when I was back home some weeks ago and my mum was watching it with me. She understands English quite well, but when Carragher started talking she was completely lost. "Why is he only pronouncing the first syllable and then giving up on the rest of the word? It's impossible to understand!"
I think Sky should supply subtitles. Actually I don't understand why they need to employ a person who is so blatantly petulant about his accent. There are more eloquent Scousers who can speak passionately about their club and would do a far better job.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Most of my family talk that way. I hear it on a daily basis in my hometown, I visit Liverpool almost every week.

It's a truly godawful accent in all of it's variations and they to a man/woman are all scumbags. The one instance where all the stereotypes you hear about them fit each individual person to a degree. Awful place.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Most of my family talk that way. I hear it on a daily basis in my hometown, I visit Liverpool almost every week.

It's a truly godawful accent in all of it's variations and they to a man/woman are all scumbags. The one instance where all the stereotypes you hear about them fit each individual person to a degree. Awful place.
Amen. The entire place should be burnt to the ground

Getsme

They're not though are they.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

:lol:

Got to love stupid comments like this.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
When I travelled around New Zealand in December a Swedish girl I met on the bus straight up said to the Scouser, who was also on the bus, "What's that language you're speaking? Is that even English?" (or something to that effect) which I thought was pretty harsh, he was a nice guy (@matherto), but to be fair I really had to concentrate to understand him.

clarkydaz

:lol:

but they're all comedians and know someone who went to school with the beatles