RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
RAWK goes into Meltdown 2015/2016: Relax (They Won't Do It)

Mojo_

its more fun being a feeder
I'm sorry to break up the party, just found this slightly amusing.

"Another common mistake is assuming that people reading them are interested in accuracy or being informed. Most fans want a few exciting links involving "their" club, even if they have zero chance of actually happening. I am convinced the smart clubs take advantage of this by producing a smoke screen of different links in order to stop their primary targets being hijacked, which further feeds the rumour mill with a tiny bit of credibility to make most read them."

Damn, don't know how to quote mark from my phone

Tyrion

RAWK goes into meltdown 2015/16 edition - Life after Slippy, Bitey and Greedy.
RAWK goes into meltdown 2015/16 edition - The natural order has been restored
RAWK remains in meltdown 2015-25 - Chapter 1

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Liverpool FC launches the Steven Gerrard collection

Steven Gerrard has given Liverpool fans a “wonderful” opportunity to see at first hand the incredible mementoes collected during a legendary career – and it’s set to be an unforgettable experience for every Reds fan.

The Steven Gerrard Collection will be officially launched next Monday at the LFC Museum at Anfield but visitors will be able to see it from Wednesday (June 24) onwards.

Are they man of the match awards on the bottom? :D :D

What's all that shite on top? Don't recognise any of it.

In other news.....

Oh Steven..... :D

SteveJ

Scout
Sheesh...that's more like The Old Mother Hubbard Collection.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015/16: The rise of Hendo, Flanno & Firminoo

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
There is some classic stuff over there. Have a look at the views of Firmino when he was linked to us compared to now. Comedy gold.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Would love to be a fly on the wall when the phone call comes in to Rafa....

"Okay, Rafa, here's the deal. You give us Ramos and cash and we'll let you have de Gea ...........................Rafa? .........................................Rafa? .........................................Rafa?.......................................click
In their minds it's Rafa that runs Real :lol:

Mindhunter

Seriously, we are looking more obsessed about RAWK that what RAWK is about history, conspiracy theories and poetry.

SteveJ

Scout
RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2015/16: Seriously, we are looking more obsessed about RAWK that what RAWK is about history, conspiracy theories and poetry.

Bit too long for a thread title, IMO.

Mojo_

It looks like we are back in the conversation for top four and perhaps even the title. Still depends largely on further signings (fullbacks, striker?) and how quickly the players gel but there is no reason in my mind why we can't compete to be the best teams in the league. We should be a whole lot more exciting to watch this season though.
It's on.

diarm

Is there any way we could put the entire lyrics of Vanessa Carlton's "making my way downtown" song as the title. Just heard it on the radio there and it sounded quite fitting.

Mojo_

I can’t be doing with this total love-in and worship at the altar of Barcelona. The wacky world of social media telling everyone what football team they should be associated with and what tv programme they should be watching.
Every now and again that 10th kid comes along like Steven Gerrard and there are also players and managers who are recruited to the club who become totally enthralled by who and what we are. They are what we should be recruiting. We all dream of a team of Carraghers and Gerrards (but a Leo Messi from the Dingle wouldn’t be bad either).
Liverpool may be Barcelona. But Barcelona will never ever be Liverpool. They may be sexier than us, but they don’t have our lasting beauty. They are Shakira, but we are Sofia Loren.
The Caf has gotten really philosophical today. I'll keep up the trend.

Mojo_

On Utd potentially signing Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Ramos and Lloris:

I'm quite happy to see them signing players like this, as none of them really put them at a level above us.
And none of them will have them challenging for the CL next season, which I assume is what the mancs will be hoping for.

Trizy

What's all that shite on top? Don't recognise any of it.

Oh Steven..... :D
Left is YPOTY and the middle is Barclays PL awards, player of the month would be my guess.