RAWK Goes into Meltdown 2014/2015 - The "We go again" Edition

Trizy

Begging for him to be dropped and/or retire, he then retires and they act as if he died.. Classic RAWK.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
How the heck can him watching on some illegal stream mean the mls viewing figures will explode?

There's some real masterminds posting in that thread.

He'll do well for the MLS no doubt, but he is no Beckham, and the impact on the leagues perception overall will not be a big one. Phil Collins may see a resurgence around the bars of LA though I suppose.
:lol:

onesaf

Our sweet angel, our golden boy
Twas slated the season for unending joy
A dance he led so sweet and true
Blessed by Shanks, a medal overdue
The sky a crimson against a team in Blue
We rallied, we toiled and we won 3-2!
Our Prince, wet eyed 'This does not Slip'
One hand on our prize with a tightening grip
Oh Steven, Hark!, oh how I wish you were my Brother!
My father, or Uncle or even my mother!
Exhaulted on high for all of football
Ye can naer be replaced, never shall thee fall
Forsooth, tears flowed at that City huddle
Then again at Anfield when his feet did muddle
Alas! Our man often a rock of composure
We won feck all cos cnut fell over.
:lol::lol: Brilliant!!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
ANYBODY who thinks there is a ulterior motive, a monetary reason by the manager, players or owners can get to feck. !!!!

SORT your fecking head out if you think it is any of these reasons. The MAN is leaving for his own personal gain & personal reasons.

GOOD LUCK TO HIM 100%

Stevie 'CAPTAIN' G is leaving LFC for a a final payday, a final chalenge, a final hurrah to his career......GOOD LUCK to him........the man is is a diamond, a messiah, a gold statue, a cod piece in my undies, a dildo in my blue wifes fanny (she don't know that - hush - but she loves it) - a legend amongst amongst legends. No EPL tile ? So fecking what? This man lifted the Champions League Trophy in Istanbul !!!!!! Stick your fecking your fecking EPL up yer fecking arse !! (although I'd love to win it). You got Stevie.

Make us Scousers proud and in terms of me:

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE !!!!

Number fecking 8

Got it !!!!!
On a random plus side, impressive set of legs he's got on him. Maybe I'm taking my man love for him too far but they were strangely hypnotising.
Stevie G is a LEDGE. He'd be a LEDGE if he turned out for Jacobs Crackers FC.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Any thoughts on who will replace him as club captain? I don't see a single candidate personally.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Henderson's their current vice captain so unless they buy someone else in the summer it'll be him.
Forgot about him. Not w bad choice I guess, will be interesting to see how he grows into the role sans Gerrard.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
I won't lie, I broke down before bed last night after this was announced. I was numb after we lost last season and held it together, but this was a bridge too far emotionally. He's the rock of this organization, and I'll weep with everyone else in May.
Oh God, RAWK is going to be like North Korea when Kim Jong-il died, aren't they?

Last edited:

Deleted member 78215

Oh God, RAWK is going to be like North Korea when Kim Jong-Un died, aren't they?
Only RAWK members aren't threatened with execution/labour camps if they don't display an appropriate amount of upset*. They are naturally like that. How worrying is that?

*Actually, with the mods over there, maybe they are...

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Only RAWK members aren't threatened with execution/labour camps if they don't display an appropriate amount of upset*. They are naturally like that. How worrying is that?

*Actually, with the mods over there, maybe they are...
Exactly, the mods are shite. Any form of criticism and thread(s) are locked. Only positive propaganda is allowed.

Skizzo

Can someone link their matchday thread when Machedaaaaaa scored vs Villa ? that was gold :lol:
http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=292001.0

Even in this thread on "Non LFC goal you HATED the most" ....most still can't get over that Macheda goal.

Ahh... Would have to be the winner for United vs Bayern 1999. They were second best but won it in the last couple of minutes, creating the myth of United, 'Treble winners'.
I liked this one from in there...they win every feckin imaginary league/trophy they can come up with, alternate results and all...but apparently there was a "myth" surrounding us winning the actual treble.:houllier:

Skizzo

Ferguson giving a masterclass in management today. Arms folded on the sideline, motionless, whispering to his mate.
If that's management then I'm a manager, the man's the biggest imposter in football, he's just hoping for a bit of magic from Ronaldo.
Tell me I'm wrong. And the press say WE'RE a one man team...get to feck you peasants.

MDFC Manager

:lol:

the replies...

Reply #864 on: Today at 09:46:04 AM »

@Mods..

For me RAWK and some of its writers are the Bible of writing.
Can we please have a thread dedicated exclusively to the personal write ups on Steven Gerrard. We have some really really great amazing superior writers here and the readers of RAWK will have the privilege of living those Stevie G memories in their mesmerising words.

Thoughts Please?

« Reply #1141 on: Today at 01:57:11 PM »
I think we need to focus on getting a team that's capable of challenging higher up the league before we can consistently challenge for the league and IMO, it's improving the team by buying the right players in terms of what they can do on the pitch and what they'd bring to the team in that sense.

The feck is this?
Reply #864 almost sounds like our professor @Kevin

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Nah, I don't buy that one bit as he's never been that emotional before. I'm inclined to think it was more the fact that he genuinely thought he was going to win the league, at long last.
He was practically crying in his interview yesterday when he heard what Margaret Aspinall had to say about him.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I remember similar moments from our side like Sir Alex retiring, true one club men like Giggs and Scholes hanging up the boots, I was as emotional as any of us but I was never brought to tears and broke out in poem. That lot over there need to toughen the feck up.

Jerch

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Really? The arguably best team in the world at that time...
The meltdown after 5-2 vs Spurs was equally or perhaps more hilarious. They were all laughing and happy at half time :D

Gopher Brown

None of us are surprised with this mass outpouring of grief though. They love to get disproportionately upset over the smallest thing, not realising that from the outside everyone looks at them in mocking disbelief.

Gerrard was, in his day, a great player. But there will be other great players. The question is why he is washed up aged 33/34 and why neither he nor Rodgers seem able to adapt to his decline.

The same could said of Roy Keane, but he had a lot of injury problems towards the end of his career, not true of Gerrard.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
None of us are surprised with this mass outpouring of grief though. They love to get disproportionately upset over the smallest thing, not realising that from the outside everyone looks at them in mocking disbelief.

Gerrard was, in his day, a great player. But there will be other great players. The question is why he is washed up aged 33/34 and why neither he nor Rodgers seem able to adapt to his decline.

The same could said of Roy Keane, but he had a lot of injury problems towards the end of his career, not true of Gerrard.
Because his game was all about physical attributes and willpower, he doesn't have the discipline to reinvent himself into a player who isn't the be all and end all of everything that everything flows through, the arrogant twat

luckyspurs

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I think this is my favourite thread at the moment.

How far away are we really? Why good outweighs bad yet isn't seen on the pitch

Firstly, I want to talk about what went right and what went wrong in the summer, mainly to say that for all the criticism of the transfer committee that we did actually make more positive decisions than negative ones in the summer transfer market. I still believe that of those we signed Lallana, Can, Markovic, Moreno, Manquillo and possibly (despite an awful season so far) Lovren can have a successful long term future at the club.
6 signings with twice as many defensive errors leading to goals as actual goals. For £90m. Also quite charming that Liverpool fans think only £20m of their summer spend was misspent.

There is a lot of argument about how far away this team are from being a top 4 side, but the answer for me personally is not far at all, in fact, I don't think we're all that far away from being a title challenging side. We've shown the world last season that defensive stability isn't vital if you can score enough goals, and to be honest I don't think the individuals in our defence are as bad as they are made out to be - but that at least in part our other issues contribute to our poor defensive record. Firstly, the lack of mobility in midfield not only allows us less of the ball, it exposes our defence to players running at them with the ball and it is far too easy for players to find pockets of space behind our midfield from which to work. Secondly, when the team isn't scoring freely it adds a pressure to the defence, because they know a single goal will ruin the result as often as not.
Last season they scored over 100, at their current rate they get 53 and less than Southampton, Tottenham, West Ham and Everton. So while a bad defence can win a title, albeit they don't that often, a goal difference of plus 1 is less to hoop and holler over.

Add the players into both the side and squad and then see where you think that side/squad would finish. I am going to post mine up but please don't post yours in response, it can get very dull that way:

Valdes

Manquillo
Lovren
Sakho
Moreno

Can
Pogba
Coutinho

Sterling
Aguero
Lallana
Encouraging to note that £150m and the long costly process of hypnotising Pogba and Aguero into accepting massive career down steps, still leaves only a team amongst the 2 or 3 best scorers in the league, reliant on their injury prone striker staying fit and still rubbish defensively.

the team that started against Swansea had an average age of just under 24 i think, when you consider that its hard not to be optimistic about the future.
The Spurs team that beat Chelsea 5-3 had an average age of 24. Interestingly, only Chelsea, Everton and Man City of the so-called bigger teams have a considerably higher average squad age and only Everton a squad smaller than Liverpool's.

With all the talk of Liverpool's new found squad size and unbelievable youth, the sort that guarantees improvement because Denilson, Diaby and Bendtner went on to dominate world football, they're actually worse off than United, Spurs, Arsenal, Newcastle, Swansea and Southampton across both departments.

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

They've continually failed to sign a jobless Valdes and they aspire to sign Pogba and Aguero? My word...

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire

Re: Terry de Niro Premier League Fixtures 4/5th April 2009 Thread
« Reply #1871 on: April 5, 2009, 05:52:16 PM »
Should be an investigation into the 5 minutes, seriously.

And into my bloody dad just telling me they'd scored, FFS!! I told him when he called "don't say anything cos my stream is behind", and he goes and tells me. FFS!

Why Villa, Why?

RIP 96 - You'll Never Be Forgotten, You'll Never Walk Alone.

JUSTICE FOR THE 96 - Don't Buy The S*n
Why didn't he just watch it with his dad?

To be fair to that thread, it's no different to one of our matchday threads when Liverpool score and this was when we were in a title race with them.

The corruption posts are great though. Like this guy, who tries to be gracious on defeat before, well, you see.

Re: Terry de Niro Premier League Fixtures 4/5th April 2009 Thread
« Reply #1867 on: April 5, 2009, 05:52:07 PM »
Champions. The confidence boost this will give them cannot be underestimated, even though it has come from deeply corrupt officiating and the fact that their manager UNDENIABLY runs the Premier League.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
He was practically crying in his interview yesterday when he heard what Margaret Aspinall had to say about him.
What has that got to do with him crying after winning a match? Still don't buy it. The guy just gave his infamous 'We go again' speech. Why would he cry just because it was the weekend in which it was the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough? I've never seen him do it before, what makes the 25th special?

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
What has that got to do with him crying after winning a match? Still don't buy it. The guy just gave his infamous 'We go again' speech. Why would he cry just because it was the weekend in which it was the 25th anniversary of Hillsborough? I've never seen him do it before, what makes the 25th special?
I dont think it was Hillsborough it was the fact that he was very close to the title.

Then he fecked it up.

|Neo|x

Easily Stevie followed by lampard then Scholes. There's a reason Scholes retired from international football fairly young and that was because Gerrard and Lampard rightly took his place in the midfield with both of them being superior players and Gerrard being the most superior.

Gerrard has more goals more assists than Scholes in less games whilst playing in far worse teams. He was not just physically better than Scholes but Technically better, defensively better, more versatile and with an unbelievable mentality and leadership skills which resulted in numerous never say die moments whilst lifting average players way beyond their own level. There wasn't a single thing Gerrard couldn't do and to a high level whilst playing at a high level in any position. Need him to play a 40 yard through ball from defensive mid? No problem. Need him to chase Ronaldo down the wing and smash him with a crunching well timed tackle? No problem. Need him to create behind the striker? No problem. Need him to smash one in from 30 yards? No problem. Need him to play right back, chase, close down, intimidate and be a general colosus anywhere on the pitch? No problem. Scholes is no where near!! 2008 at his magical peak Gerrard was genuinely the best player in the world certainly top 3 at the very least... A level Scholes never got anywhere near to achieving.

The only aspect Scholes was better than Gerrard at was fouling and controlling the game at a low tempo.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Any thoughts on who will replace him as club captain? I don't see a single candidate personally.
John Flanagan represents Liverpool like no other human could. I think it should be him.

It'll be one of Skrtel, Henderson or Sturridge I imagine.

Crustanoid

The most hilarious and deluded passage of text I think I have ever seen. Slippy G isn't fit to treat Scholes' sewage.