RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Christ,, Johnno's been 'done' more often than Katie Price.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Tell me, because I don't want to visit RAWK myself: none of them still believe Jonno is an actual United fan, do they?

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
Tell me, because I don't want to visit RAWK myself: none of them still believe Jonno is an actual United fan, do they?
Of course, one or two quoting his post offering their commiserations on the win.

Zoo

The one and only Johnno. So he's not "done" already? I'd love to hear him describe his wife. "I used to love her but she's a fecking munter now and she can't even cook an egg or make a cup of tea".
Has to be Andy's second account.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
The one and only Johnno. So he's not "done" already? I'd love to hear him describe his wife. "I used to love her but she's a fecking munter now and she can't even cook an egg or make a cup of tea".
"I only throw one up her at Christmas out of obligation. Now, the birds on Merseyside, I'd love a crack at one of them but they're too good for us Mancs, eh?"

Number32

Imagine if Brendan somehow puts them out!

Absolute scenes
Not a chance.. the league champions won't be seeded against any top 10 league qualifier, it's called the champions route in qualification.
No Brendan but u can imagine Mario Balotelli face when he put them out at anfield

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Johnno, I understand your frustration, but I am afraid that you will have to put up with this shit for another season or maybe even two. Maureen has hypnotized your board and the majority of your fan base, and they seem pretty convinced that shit football is perfectly fine, as long as you win some silverware.

In the meantime, the likes of Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham will be pulling away even further with their young and progressive managers, while you are stagnating or even regressing. We know how it feels, since we've been there in the 90's.
I'm jealous the fact we lost the final last year and they won. We had much harder teams and they have been lucky. As if they played who we did they would have been out a long time ago.

Now they will spend £200m. But you know what I'm not too fussed. Mourinho will hold them back.
As long as Mourinho stays manager too it's a good situation as his tactics are so limited. But you're right why do people fear United but not City who have a much superior manager too, doesn't make much sense.
Maybe I'm naive but I love our manager, love the players he bought in the summer and I'm ready for him to do more of the same. I can't imagine any Manc fans feel the same.
Cups often depend on luck. Last year we lost two finals against teams that were better than us. United got help from the ref against Southampton and met a piss poor Ajax in the Europa final.
The league doesn't lie however and they're sixth. The sixth best team in England. Thats sixth folks....

SteveJ

Scout
That's on the 'And I do apologise, Mr Ferguson' level of hilarity & smugness.

Inter Yer Nan

Love that they think Mourinho is some tactical dinosaur and unsuccessful manager. The same Jose that helped stop them win the league in 2014, or the one that in 12 months at United has eclipsed their last 12 years all whilst managing shit players and a shit team. It's weird they think a manager that's what 0-5 in finals is better than a manager that's what 13-2? Also a manager that's proven adaptable and successful in 4 countries against one successful in 1 and that ended in disaster. Also no plan B. And a trophy count that read what 20-2? I'll give their messiah one thing he has relegated a team something Jose has yet to accomplish.

Funny because if Jose's standards had lowered enough to manage them and shared Klopp's grand haul of 0 cups they'd say he's the best thing that ever happened to the sport and they'd be laughing at Klopp if he was at us winning cups.

Strange bunch.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Johnno :lol:

On the night the team he's supported for 150 years wins a European trophy they haven't won before, off to RAWK he goes to talk about how gutted he is.

SteveJ

Scout
That hill they're always coming up must be higher than Everest.

Inter Yer Nan

Johnno :lol:

On the night the team he's supported for 150 years wins a European trophy they haven't won before, off to RAWK he goes to talk about how gutted he is.
I don't know what's sadder the fact that somebody actually goes through the effort to post that or the audience over there that genuinely believe he's a united fan that echoes the thoughts of all United fans.

Only Liverpool could produce such a character.

Inter Yer Nan

Funny how they talk about the future like they are Nostradamus when it comes to football. The same fan base that for 25 years has proclaimed "our year" and said "worst United ever" and the fact has been what 7 cups v 28 during that time and 0-13 in league titles? If a Liverpool fan told me I'll have a good day I'll stay the feck home based on those prognosis.

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Johnno just proved he is absolutely fake.

Lets not quote him anymore, he doesnt deserve our attention. He is a no life cretin.

Inter Yer Nan

That's proper funny that they have beaten a half assed Barca in a friendly proving their superiority over them, won the top 6 league, the fair play cup, the Klopp 4 cup, have the bestest manager ever and they still won 3 less trophies than "the worst United ever" managed by a shit manager after a shit transfer window. They are Evertons equal despite having a way bigger budget.

Peanut Butter

Johnno just proved he is absolutely fake.

Lets not quote him anymore, he doesnt deserve our attention. He is a no life cretin.
Like I said before, he isn't real. A while ago, someone from there told me that it's a RAWK moderator.

Gause

So, RAWK hivemind believe that the longer Jose stays with us the better because he will 'hold us back', whatever that means, meanwhile Johnno vocally wants him to be sacked. Surely this kind of opposing, negative opinion is unacceptable and bannable by RAWK standard.

Last edited:

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
Johnnowhite "the United fan" at it again:

Well I've seen some shit United performances over a lot of years but tonight ranks as one of the absolute worst ever. Clueless, couldn't pass water, camped on the edge of our own BOX and inviting a very poor opposition to come and do their worst. And as it turned out that's exactly what they did - their worst. Bloody fecking shocking. If this clown Mourinho doesn't go somewhere else and ply his boring effing trade that's me done"

...erm?
:lol: Come on.

Not even the most deluded rawkite must be buying this hoax. What kind of fan acts all glum after they team have won a cup? Most people have false flagged once or twice on anonymous comment boards to wind people up, but doing it for years on end means you have to be some special kind of mental

Cooksen

The Millennium Falcao
While we were winning trophies meanwhile liverpool where in Australia with this cringe crap

My tax dollars have been wasted

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
We're ahead in terms of the league and development imo
We're ahead in terms of Champions League qualification, trophy winning and having the resources to build for next season in everyone else's opinion. Enjoy a summer of uncertainty. xx :)

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I'm a psychologist and RAWK would make for an interesting study of cognitive dissonance in action.

I'd also look at a lack of self awareness as a secondary measure

Hawks2008

Why do they venerate their managers so much? My Liverpool mates all tell me that Klopp is the best Manager in the league and in years past put the likes of Dalglish and Rogers on a pedestal too, and one of them contends that Benitez was better than SAF but the anti-dipper conspiracy stopped him from winning the league :houllier: Remember that fecking portrait of Rafa they carried through the streets? It's so cult-esque.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Just skimmed through their 1000 page Europa final thread - they're such an insecure lot :lol:
It's pretty entertaining. That Liverpool fan posing as an United fan Johno takes the cake. I think he is here at Red Cafe but with his real identity, a bitter Liverpool fan. Any guess?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
We are not perfect but guys on that forum are mad.
One guy said that we have better season and gave couple of objective remarks. He got ten responses- "united spent 400 mil we only 60".