RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

ZAGREB RED

If Liverpool get knocked out in the CL qualifying round that will be somewhat humorous. Have they received the 4th place trophy yet ?

stevoc

:lol: Come on.

Not even the most deluded rawkite must be buying this hoax. What kind of fan acts all glum after they team have won a cup? Most people have false flagged once or twice on anonymous comment boards to wind people up, but doing it for years on end means you have to be some special kind of mental
You'd be surprised theres a few on here that are probably miserable this morning with the way they've talking down the Europa the last few weeks.

montpelier

Johnno doesn't actually come out to play all that often these days. If there is a pattern it's usually when Utd have done something that LFC would probably like to do & be giving it large about if they did. Spending willy-waving amounts of money on top top players, winning European trophies that kind of thing, these are this year's examples. Or when LFC have done so brilliant they need even the extra fillip of a man who has seen it all & then some to confirm this is what has happened - nearly winning the League, scoring 25 successive penalties in League Cup Final shootouts, that kind of thing.

If we know that Johnno was real, I doubt he is now - the posting is too many of the same cliches. And quite similar to the style of A@A as has been said.

His appearances epitomise their desperation - they have to hope he is right.

opopop

I love that Johnno says Mourinho is attention seeking but skips over Klopps weekly vomedy act on the sideline.

Also I'm sure players are going to have a hard choice choosing Liverpool or Man United.

Mourinho "Join us and just like you saw with me and my team last year, you can be a part of a trophy winning team.

Klopp " Join us and just like you saw with me and my team last year, you could be a part of the opel insignia team!

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I love that Johnno says Mourinho is attention seeking but skips over Klopps weekly vomedy act on the sideline.

Also I'm sure players are going to have a hard choice choosing Liverpool or Man United.

Mourinho "Join us and just like you saw with me and my team last year, you can be a part of a trophy winning team.

Klopp " Join us and just like you saw with me and my team last year, you could be a part of the opel insignia team!
And think of the betting website and male grooming product partners that can be had.

Alabaster Codify7

They must be so gutted, it's unreal. We've won two trophies and automatic CL qualification whereas they finished two places higher, won absolutely nothing and have to quality for the CL.

Werder Herzog

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
As for Man United, we have absolutely nothing to be worried about. They are still playing shit hoof-ball, all of their players are now serial divers, and even players like Mkhitaryan and Mata have turned into complete thugs, fouling the opponents with intention to injure them. Their transformation under Maureen is complete, and the only way for them them is down.
It's all over for us lads :(

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Kit launch?
ffs :lol:

Scouse tears are delicious, I always thought how they'll try to spin Mourinho winning 2 trophies which they lost last season and somehow they've still come up with theories to convince themselves that they are on the up and we're only going down!

opopop

RAWK said:
2 trophies (and CL qualification) is alright for them in the end up, but it's not worrying that much overall. Southampton in the league cup final. Obviously they did well to get there, but I wonder how the game would have been if that wrongly disallowed Gabbiadini goal would have stood. We got to the same final just last season, and had to play City, losing on pens. Europa League. They by far and away had the best, deepest and most expensive squad in the whole tournament. Beating the likes of Anderlecht, needing extra time to do so, Celta Vigo, who knock them out if that guy connects with the ball properly in the last minute of the game, and an under 23 Ajax isn't exactly impressive. It would have been a pretty big feck up if they managed to not win it. Again, we're in the same final last season and we go up against one of the best teams to ever play the damn competition, after havng beaten Villareal, Dortmund ... and obviously, Utd.

You can only beat what's put in front of you at the end of the day. Fortunately for them, they got a nice bit of luck with who they faced. And they still made hard work of it.
The same Southampton team that they couldn't beat over two legs even though they've been robbing their best players for the last three years.

Pity he doesn't wonder how many Gabbiadini would have scored against them if he was even on the pitch for either game against them.

Hope they get Ajax in the group stages next year and are battered

Reactions: Mciahel Goodman

Shuriken

Liverpool trophies in the last 10 years:

1x League Cup

Manchester United trophy in the last 1 year:

1x FA Cup 1x League Cup 1x Europa League

The superiority is overwhelming. Now England's most decorated club.
A must bump to make sure all scousers lurking our forum take this little tidbit in. A reminder of a little thing called reality – one of the most interesting concepts regarding fans of Liverpool FC. A concept which usually evades them entirely, evident in their disinterest of it.

:lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I don't get why they're so convinced that we're fecked in the long run, we have a perfect balance of youth and experience as it stands, our core is absolute light years ahead of theirs with all the players being young about to entire their best years. Still, this is the RAWK I've been missing for the last few years, it was nowhere near as fun when they realised they were shit, now we can sit back and watch them collapse.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
No matter where your loyalty lies, I think we can all come together to agree that making Michael Owen an ambassador for that club was an insult.

Arguably the worst possible candidate for the job.

I cringed on behalf of both sets of fans when he said 'we' last night.

Last edited:

Green_Red

Johnnowhite "the United fan" at it again:

Well I've seen some shit United performances over a lot of years but tonight ranks as one of the absolute worst ever. Clueless, couldn't pass water, camped on the edge of our own BOX and inviting a very poor opposition to come and do their worst. And as it turned out that's exactly what they did - their worst. Bloody fecking shocking. If this clown Mourinho doesn't go somewhere else and ply his boring effing trade that's me done"

...erm?
I think we should just have a Jonno White appreciation thread on here and be done with it. Only a scouser could write that shite and think people would believe it. Like who is negative about their team when they've just won a trophy? Who?

simmee

I think we should just have a Jonno White appreciation thread on here and be done with it. Only a scouser could write that shite and think people would believe it. Like who is negative about their team when they've just won a trophy? Who?
Have you been to redcafe?

clarkydaz

No matter where your loyalty lies, I think we can all come together to agree that making Michael Owen an ambassador for that club was an insult.

Arguably the worst possible candidate for the job.

I cringed on behalf of both sets of fans when he said 'we' last night.

DavidDeSchmikes

Taken from the Europa league thread
"As for Man Utd, we have absolutely nothing to be worried about. They are still playing sh1t hoof-ball, all of their players are now serial divers, and even players like Mkhitaryan and Mata have turned into complete thugs, fouling the opponents with intention to injure them. Their transformation under Maureen is complete, and the only way for them is down."

"The worst team ever from England to get into champions league" (always a RAWK classic.....worst (insert league/cup/ etc) ever)

"For the most expansive side assembled, winning the UEFA League and the League Cup against the opposition they played, is nothing special."

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
Think he meant that no Europea
Taken from the Europa league thread
"As for Man Utd, we have absolutely nothing to be worried about. They are still playing sh1t hoof-ball, all of their players are now serial divers, and even players like Mkhitaryan and Mata have turned into complete thugs, fouling the opponents with intention to injure them. Their transformation under Maureen is complete, and the only way for them is down."

"The worst team ever from England to get into champions league" (always a RAWK classic.....worst (insert league/cup/ etc) ever)

"For the most expansive side assembled, winning the UEFA League and the League Cup against the opposition they played, is nothing special."
It's amazing, isn't it?
2 trophies and had shit United not prioritized Europa League, United may have finished above them..