RAWK Goes Into Meltdown 2016-17 Edition

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
On Daniel Sturridge (before the match):

Really hope he is fit for this one, starts with a hat trick and goes from strength to strength.
If he scored a match winning hat-trick this weekend, no one would bat an eyelid. That's how good he is.
I love Origi but we should be building our team around this lad when he is fit. Different kettle of fish compared to anyone else we have going forward
Amen. Sturridge is class, a truly gifted striker that we are lucky to have on our books.
Hoping he plays today and gets a couple, fantastic player and will be very important for us this season
And after the game...

His pace has completely gone, very worrying for a 1st choice centre forward.
Shadow of what he used to be sadly.
Welcome back.

Parry Gallister

My overall biggest concern is that at the moment Klopp appears to be a slow learner and indecisive.
Look how Fabregas and Hart have been dropped immediately, quickly and decisively yet our manager appears undecided whether Moreno should be our first choice full back after a year!

I have total confidence that Klopp will get things right but right now my biggest concern is him right now as opposed to any player.

Some on here have been waiting to stick the knife in. They did the same with Rafa and they'll do the same to the next manager when they fail to win the league also.

Yeah, our faults for expecting to get a result against newly promoted Burnley.

Why has criticism always got to be interpreted as sticking the knife in feck sake. Always the same posters turning this shite on here. Also Rafa leaving was years ago, get over it like

Some were just waiting.. the same people who were yet again suspiciously absent last week barring the posts criticising the goals we let in without sharing in the joy of the win.

Sure, being down after such a shit loss is normal, no supporter should feel good after that.. what gets to me though are the feckers who have nothing but bad things to say every single week.

Negativity vampires, happiness is their sunlight. Life must suck when you can't even find joy in the team you supposedly support.
Great stuff, negativity vampires :lol:

Red Stone

Seeing them all bereft and devastated so quickly almost makes me feel sorry for them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Badunk

LovelyCushionedHeader

• Believer
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Re: Welcome Georginio Wijnaldum
« Reply #481 on: August 17, 2016, 11:03:48 AM »
We were told when we signed him that his main problem is that he goes missing in away games and does not contribute anything.

His first away game for us was arguably the hardest away game we have, in terms of our record and the level of opposition. He played well, got an assist and could have gotten himself a goal.

Absolutely no complaints from me. I love the idea of him and Lallana playing in central midfield.
:lol: :lol: Shit writes itself!

Badunk

Genuine question - but what is his role? Is he a box to box midfielder? Is his goal tally something that caught our eyes and stats men? Newcastle bought him for 14 million, he was seen as a relative failure there, and yet we decided to cough up 25 million for him.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
"We look like a team with an attacking midfielder at left back, an attacking midfielder up front, two attacking midfielders in CM an attacking midfielder holding and a striker on the wing. Baffling that we've come through this summer, spend as much as we have, still have cash left over, and that's the state of our team."

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Pogba would have got us to win this match. He is brilliant at running with the ball. It creates space rather the turn and pass back that our captain does.

And we were laughing at Pogba's fee. We did at least win the net spend league though.
:lol:

Parry Gallister

I wrote one sentence basically dismissing the issue. Is every sentence you utter one on which you have an actual opinion? I suspect not.

What the feck is the matter with you that you think this is in any way on topic or of interest to anyone on this thread after the game we watched? Seriously it's fecking stupid.

I guess you missed this bit in your all fired hurry to comment about Pogba.

"Can't imagine why anyone would be thinking about him or anyone else on another club after this game. Plenty to sort before what any other club does matters."

feck right off if that's what you're interested in or concerned about right now.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Reminded me of this from last month

He does have a very valid point though.

Why are we not in the Market for Paul Pogba?
He's 23 years old, thats our MO down to a tea. He also happens to play in the position we need to strengthen the most.

We could buy him for 80 million and have a very reasonable resale value, in 2-3 years he would be 26 and Barca/Madrid could come calling and theres 120 million (adjusted for inflation).
Again if Man Utd can sign Pogba, Liverpool can sign Pogba.

Crystal bloody Palace are giving us 30million quid because of this TV deal everyone is loaded. 80 million is now doable, FSG can afford it.

Can we arrant a player to Liverpool over Man Utd? fecking yes we can, and frankly its a bit sad to say we cant.

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
I've completely lost count of the number of times I've read this on RAWK. They know it as well as we do, but still when that win against United turns up they all lose their tiny little minds.

Incidentally, anyone care to help me out by telling me what fruit or vegetable it is that Moreno and (particularly) Firmino remind me of with their daft little topknots? Can't quite put my finger on it.
Check out turban squash. I do not know how to post a picture (and I don't care).

krazyrobus

They keep talking about transfer targets as if they're still a top club and an attractive destination. I've seen Liverpool fans talk about signing Pogba, Reus, Griezmann etc.

Someone needs to tell them the bad news.
They have a Klopp. They can achieve anything.

Parry Gallister

The fact that any of them think they were ever a credible destination for Pogba is hilarious.
Can just see him slotting in with Henderson, a random elderly Estonian, some Newcastle reject and the top knot brigade.

Think RAWK owe the rest of the league an apology for the state of their team.

Rob67

Haha. This is great. No more excuses for Klopp, this is his players, his team, his tactics. And they are still shit.
Could this be the quickest boom/bust cycle in the dippers history??

Stormsurfer21

I thought that after a full summer for Klopp to bring his transfers in and work with the squad they would be a force to be reckoned with. Ouch that went wrong :lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan
Haha. This is great. No more excuses for Klopp, this is his players, his team, his tactics. And they are still shit.
Could this be the quickest boom/bust cycle in the dippers history??
The lack of the boom part makes this less funny.

Rob67

The lack of the boom part makes this less funny.
But...but.... They beat an Arsenal side with the world class talent of Holding and Chambers in the back four. Just remember 'we should be worried', 'they have Klopp'.

Trizy

Liverpool sign a player over United? I don't get why they think their club is of any importance to top, top players. It's a step down from Spurs at this stage ffs.

InfiniteBoredom

The problem at that club runs deep. They seem incapable of breaking out of their own bubble. That mentality permeates through their backroom staff, boards, players, supporters and the ex-player turned pundits brigade.

We were well on our course to be the same. Thank feck Ed had his wits about him and brought in JoMou.